freesat not working

Discus and support freesat not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have connected my metronic freesat box with hdmi cable set refresh to 50hz and have the latest update, but all i get is a frozen triple image with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RegencyLion, Jun 5, 2014.

1. RegencyLion
    RegencyLion Guest

freesat not working

i have connected my metronic freesat box with hdmi cable set refresh to 50hz and have the latest update, but all i get is a frozen triple image with dodgy colours and no sound, any ideas anyone?

:)

RegencyLion, Jun 5, 2014
  2. RegencyLion
    RegencyLion Guest
    freesat not working

i have connected my metronic freesat box with hdmi cable have the latest update set the console to 50hz but all i get is a frozen triple image with dodgy colours and no sound, any ideas anyone?

RegencyLion, Jun 5, 2014
  3. UnnDunn
    UnnDunn Guest
    Digital TV Tuner and Freesat? (UK)

Unfortunately, the digital TV tuner will not work with Freesat. Freesat uses the DVB-S (Satellite) broadcast standard, whereas the Digital TV Tuner only supports DVB-T (Terrestrial).

UnnDunn, Jun 5, 2014
  4. UnnDunn Win User

Digital TV Tuner and Freesat? (UK)

Unfortunately, the digital TV tuner will not work with Freesat. Freesat uses the DVB-S (Satellite) broadcast standard, whereas the Digital TV Tuner only supports DVB-T (Terrestrial).
  5. MythagoPrincess Win User

xbox one and freeview

@ AL3XAND3R1990 Freeview HD should work also Freesat HD. Anything that you would normally plug into your telly by HDMI will work.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

What apps do you want to see

I was going to say IPlayer, but actually I want a freeview app, or maybe a freesat app (although I don't have freesat I might get the app)
  7. Satsumo Win User

HDMI Passthrough - Picture Quality

I use Humax FreeSat as my provider - via HDMI In on a 4K TV - picture is awesome. No different in quality to what I see using the TV's own FreeSat.
  8. RegencyLion Win User

freesat problem somebody help!

fixed my problem went to the menu on freesat box and changed video output from pal to 720p 50, problem solved tv and guide work great now,
Thema:

freesat not working

1. freesat not working - Similar Threads - freesat working

2. Minecraft PE wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE wont work: i just made an account for mcpe so that i can play with my friends across the globe. So every time i launch the app, it’ll automatically sign in and stuff, once it’s signed in, it just stops...
  3. Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not working: So I accidentally knocked my Xbox off my desk and it fell on the floor. So, I put it back and turned it on and it's making weird noises and apparently the HDMI cord isn't working either. Any...
  4. One Guide for Saorview+Freesat combination in Ireland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide for Saorview+Freesat combination in Ireland: I have a combination of Saorview and Freesat. When setting up the one guide, there is only Saorview on the list and not the combination I have. How can I get both Saorview and Freesat on my one...
  5. Digital TV Tuner and Freesat? (UK)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital TV Tuner and Freesat? (UK): Does anyone know if UK Freesat can be received directly to the Xbox One using the Digital TV Tuner accessory? And the upcoming DVR feature? I know it works with Freeview, which is through an...
  6. Using XBox One with Sandstrom Freesat+ HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using XBox One with Sandstrom Freesat+ HD: I have successfully set up my XBox One + Kinect to work with my Sandstrom SHDFSAT12 Freeview+ box, but when I request a channel change the IR code is sent too quickly for the receiver to respond...
  7. Built in Freesat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Built in Freesat: I have Freesat built into my tv, is there anyway of using the oneguide with this? Obviously I don't have a set top box to connect to the console is it possible to use the TV adapter and plug my...
  8. Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK: Channel Lineup is wrong for Freesat on Oneguide for me (in Wales). No idea what could be the root cause of this. Not a major issue but niggling and probably easy to resolve...
  9. freesat problem somebody help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    freesat problem somebody help!: i have connected my metronic freesat box to my xbox one with hdmi cable set cosole to 50hz and have the latest updates, all i get is a frozen triple image with dodgy colours and no sound any one...
  10. freesat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    freesat not working: i have connected my metronic freesat box with hdmi cable have the latest update set the console to 50hz but all i get is a frozen triple image with dodgy colours and no sound, any ideas anyone?...