freewithgold problem

Discus and support freewithgold problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i want to subscribe to the xbox one free with gold thing that alows you to download xbox360 games on your xbox one console but when i try to click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DaPsychoSid, Nov 4, 2015.

1. DaPsychoSid
    DaPsychoSid Guest

freewithgold problem

i want to subscribe to the xbox one free with gold thing that alows you to download xbox360 games on your xbox one console but when i try to click on my xbox a page opens and it's asking me to subscribe to xbox live gold. the problem is that i am already
    xbox live gold member and i just looked at my subscription and still have a bit more than 2 months left

How come i can't see the xbox 360 free games on my xbox one ( dungeon siege 3 and dirt 3 ) that are supposed to be free for gold members in November

:)

DaPsychoSid, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Oldman Jr
    Oldman Jr Guest
    headset problem

well if you had something that hijacks the audio between the xbone and tv like a pvr or something (mind you it has to support audio out) then you could hook it up to that and just mute the tv whenever you played games. other then that, no not really. I know that we're getting the adaptors from microsoft for getting mic to work with the xbone in march but I dunno if that will affect the game sounds in anyway.

Oldman Jr, Nov 4, 2015
  3. Jedioutcast
    Jedioutcast Guest
    kinect problems

Yes, I am having problems with Kinect not hearing me correctly. I'll say stuff like BBC America and it hears ABC Family. Even repeating the command over and over, it still acts a bit crazy at times. I'm going to really sit down and work with it soon. I'm sure it's something I'm not fully configuring.

J

Jedioutcast, Nov 4, 2015
  4. freewithgold problem

Hello DaPsychoSid,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Games with Gold Program. Please visit the following link and check out the "Offer and eligibility" section to see if that might answer your question. If you are still having issues feel free to let
    me know!

Real Wreckage, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Real Wreckage Win User

freewithgold problem

Hello DaPsychoSid,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Games with Gold Program. Please visit the following link and check out the "Offer and eligibility" section to see if that might answer your question. If you are still having issues feel free to let
    me know!
  6. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Problems problems problems!

These sort of outages do occur from time to time on both XBL and PSN. Good luck with the 3 months of free gold. i'm sure we will all be credited for lost time if it's a major outage.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

Problem, problems, problems.

8. Zarda1 Win User

Problems on Problems

For the freezing make a manual save and delete your autosaves. Change the autosave settings they happen less often or just disable them all together. Always make new saves in new slots and never overwrite old saves. Helped me a lot in Skyrim and both Fallout
    3 and New Vegas.

For the random dead dragons that glitch all over the screen just use a a powerful fire spell and knock the dragon into the sea. I had this happen outside my main house and it would chase my horses off!
  9. The Lady Bastet Win User

Problems on Problems

Maybe so, but he could at least let me give him a decent burial. I've covered him in straw completely and the next time I see him he's thrown it all off. He's pretty lively for a dead guy. Lol
Thema:

freewithgold problem

1. freewithgold problem - Similar Threads - freewithgold problem

2. Modern Warfare Transfer Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Transfer Problem: Lately I have done a network transfer from my brothers xbox and I downloaded the game and I have to pay for modern warfare still and i can still play warzone can anyone help?...
  3. problems syncing to xbox cloud - user being signed out etc.

in XBoX on Windows
    problems syncing to xbox cloud - user being signed out etc.: Hi all, Just purchased cities:skylines from the Microsoft store. I'm logged into my store account ok and click play from the store button. The game starts up ok, runs through its splash...
  4. Minecraft Xbox One Edition problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition problem: So Ive owned Minecraft Xbox One Edition for a few years now. When I inserted the disc into my xbox, it wouldn’t load in the game. When i went to the xbox store, I accidentaly clicked on “free...
  5. Problem with XCloud game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with XCloud game streaming: For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft jigsaw problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw problems: Having trouble playing my games. tried to uninstall and reinstall but still not working. Any ideas? 8b07af3f-e3f8-4140-944c-e72e56500948
  7. Xbox one problems with chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one problems with chat: For the last 3 days I have sent messages and gotten messages but have not been able to see them because every time I open my chat tab in the guide the only ones there are from almost three months...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem: So, one of the back panels on my controller is very firm and i have to press it harder than the other panels for it to work in game, and I don’t know how to fix the panels. Does anyone know how to...
  9. Modern Warfare Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Problem: My xbox says I no longer own Modern Warfare even though I bought a long time ago and have been playing it. How do I get the game back? I got Modern Warfare the day it came out and have played...
  10. Xbox Ethernet problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Ethernet problem: Xbox Ethernet problem Try it with the only thing connected to the router is the xbox, see if that works. Do you have a wifi option see if that works. Your next step may be a factory reset keeping...