Freeze en lançant le jeu[Translation-Freeze by launching the game]

Discus and support Freeze en lançant le jeu[Translation-Freeze by launching the game] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Salut ��je suis un joueur ps4 qui quelque problème avec le jeu.il y a 1 heure j'ai changer mon nametag et quand j'ai relancer minecraft le jeu freeze... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cemi33460, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Cemi33460
    Cemi33460 Guest

Salut ��je suis un joueur ps4 qui quelque problème avec le jeu.il y a 1 heure j'ai changer mon nametag et quand j'ai relancer minecraft le jeu freeze chaque fois quand sa me connecte (j'ai du le relancé une dizaine de fois toujours le même résultat)
    aidez moi svp ��

[Translation-Hi I'm a ps4 player who has some problem with the
    jeu.il1 hour ago I change my nametag and when I relaunch minecraft the game freeze every time when its connects me
    (I had to relaunch it a dozen times always the same result) please help me]

:)

Cemi33460, Jan 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Cemi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportfor more assistance. We hope this information
    helps! Make sure to stay logged into the Xbox website when trying to sign in.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. jghenry1 Win User

age of empire definitive edition

La connection est bonne.

j'ai désinstallé le jeu puis re installé. le problème reste le meme le jeu ne se lance pas

[Translation- The connection is good.

I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled. the problem remains the same the game does not launch]
  4. james42lol Win User

bug

je suis sur xbox one et le jeu en question est forza horizon 4 quand je lance des partie classé je gagne jamais de point meme si je gagne et en plus de ca le jeu n'arrete pas de freez une solution ? merci

[Translation- I'm on Xbox One and the game in question is Forza Horizon 4 when I run part ranked I never win point even if I win and in addition to CA the game does not stop to free a solution? Thank you]
  5. WolfNounS Win User

Microsoft Solitaire

I have the same problems. I can't play anymore. The commercial kicks me out of my screen or is freezing.

Help please !!!

Problème avec les pubs : les pubs apparaissent puis disparaissent et nous jettent du jeu en cours ou alors la pub reste figée. Merci pour votre aide !!!!
  6. WolfNounS Win User

Microsoft Solitaire

I have the same problems. I can't play anymore. The commercial kicks me out of my screen or is freezing.

Help please !!!

Problème avec les pubs : les pubs apparaissent puis disparaissent et nous jettent du jeu en cours ou alors la pub reste figée. Merci pour votre aide !!!!
Thema:

1. Freeze en lançant le jeu[Translation-Freeze by launching the game] - Similar Threads - Freeze lançant jeu

2. Xbox running very slow and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox running very slow and freezing: Hi all, Looking for some help. I haven't used my Xbox one in a while (over 6 months) and this weekend thought I would have a game. Turned it on and it got stuck on the green page. So followed...
  3. Help with Xbox One games freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox One games freezing: Hey everyone, New to this community, just been looking around for the most well-informed group of people to help me with this problem. Recently I’ve been trying to play a couple different games...
  4. Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!: Hi, I have previously encountered an issue regarding the Funimation app on the Xbox one console. The problems started last night 28/03/2020, I turned my Xbox on and clicked on the Funimation app...
  5. Doom eternal urdak level it freezes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Doom eternal urdak level it freezes: Doom eternal urdak level it freezes If a console power cycle doens't do the trick, you might check with Bethesda Support forums. This seems it might be a game issue, rather than a console matter....
  6. Xbox freezing no matter what I’ve cycle reset it and hard reset it and factory reset it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezing no matter what I’ve cycle reset it and hard reset it and factory reset it...: Xbox freezing no matter what I’ve cycle reset it and hard reset it and factory reset it uninstalled games and downloaded them nothing works f4b6ba33-b7db-4ac6-9451-153ccd51b033
  7. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen: Hi, I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it with no problems at the beginning. The...
  8. My XBOX 360 freezes and does not turn off unless i disconnect power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX 360 freezes and does not turn off unless i disconnect power: Hi I've recently been having a problem where on my XBOX 360 while playing a game the entire game and console will freeze and nothing will work. The Audio still works like when I play GTA and this...
  9. fallout 4 keeps freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 keeps freezing up: My game seems to be freezing up in the same spot,and restarted c83b91ab-2f00-400f-b37e-357952cbce16
  10. State of decay 2 keeps freezing ingame

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 keeps freezing ingame: Hello, I recently bought state of decay 2 but it keeps freezing, in loading screens, ingame and in the main menu. There are a lot of other people having the same problem, tried everything they...