Freezes and black screen

Discus and support Freezes and black screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a new wifi and ever since that my xbox has just been showing a black screen and not loading up.i have tried to reset it but my screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanielJr2, Jan 14, 2021.

1. DanielJr2
    DanielJr2 Guest

Freezes and black screen

I recently got a new wifi and ever since that my xbox has just been showing a black screen and not loading up.i have tried to reset it but my screen freezes.Whats wrong with it because it use to work just fine but now it doesnt

:)

DanielJr2, Jan 14, 2021
  2. AnimalMother773 Win User

Xbox360 black screen!!!

I just posted a reply to another thread about this same issue. Black screen and screen freezing. I found if you remove the Hard Drive, DVD movies work without the black screen or freezing.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

My xbox wont play gears 2 which i downloaded

Does the game freeze with a black screen?

-

support.microsoft.com/.../2394029

-

If the game does indeed freeze with a black screen please take a look at the link above.
  4. gangstereleite Win User

Unable to join

WHEN I TRY TO PLAY ONLINE MY SCREEN WILL LOAD THE PICTURE WITH THE EAGLE ON IT BUT THEN IT FREEZES ON A BLACK SCREEN AND MY XBOX FREEZES.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Sometimes I have to wonder...

Allot of Black Screens and freeze ups, very random
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

Flashing black screen

My system norally freezes thrn goes on black screen
Thema:

Freezes and black screen

1. Freezes and black screen - Similar Threads - Freezes black screen

2. Minecraft Launcher freezes with black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher freezes with black screen: Hello I bought Minecraft Java edition a week ago and I was able to play for some days but now the Minecraft Launcher freezes and shows a full black screen. I repaired with the installer many...
  3. Xbox- Not turning on, black screen of death, freezing, PLS help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox- Not turning on, black screen of death, freezing, PLS help: Hi, so last night my movie froze, but the controller wouldn't function, nor could I turn it off via the power button. So I unplugged it and this morning, I wouldn't even connect to my T.V. My...
  4. Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black screen and freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black screen and freezing: Hi, I recently tried to use my Xbox 360 Wired steering wheel with my Windows 10 PC. It is this model: [img] When i plug it in, the PC recognises it as an XBOX controller however it...
  5. XBOX Series X startup / boot screen temporarily freezes, goes black, and restarts itself...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X startup / boot screen temporarily freezes, goes black, and restarts itself...: Do any of you with an XBOX Series X | S console have this problem? Powering on the XBOX Series X, or Series S for that matter, the XBOX logo / boot sequence plays, and then it freezes, the power...
  6. Xbox One X Issue with freezing and the black screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Issue with freezing and the black screen on start up: Ok. I've done alot and I mean alot of searching online and on forums for the issue I'm having. I've found a few threads about a similar issue nothing is working. I bought a used xbox one x from a...
  7. Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...: This last message was the straw that broke this camel's back. "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to Settings > System >...
  8. screen freezing when instaling disk then went black after a 20 or so seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen freezing when instaling disk then went black after a 20 or so seconds: hey so i recently got my xbox one x and first time instaling disks so i installed 3 xbox 360 disks no problem then i put in black ops 3 a xbox one disk it started to download and a update poped up...
  9. BLACK SCREEN THEN FREEZE UP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLACK SCREEN THEN FREEZE UP: The new update for ww2 , I now have lag issues, when backing out of a lobby to go to headquarters I get a black screen and have to reset game, loading into games can't see weapons, end of games...
  10. Green screen of death to black screen to my games freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death to black screen to my games freezing: I would appreciate some help with this. Today I was playing Diablo 3 with my brother and it just got really slow and eventually froze and turned into a black screen. I had to unplug the power...