Freezes during online games

Discus and support Freezes during online games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know how to help? I just recently got fifa 15 and whenever I get into an ultimate team match it freezes midway through and ends up crashing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G10futbol, Dec 27, 2014.

1. G10futbol
    G10futbol Guest

Anyone know how to help? I just recently got fifa 15 and whenever I get into an ultimate team match it freezes midway through and ends up crashing the whole xbox.

:)

G10futbol, Dec 27, 2014
  2. TexasFam214
    TexasFam214 Guest
    Freezing Glitch???

Is it just me or does the game freeze Every so often when its loading A map during online play?

TexasFam214, Dec 27, 2014
  3. goldenkody
    goldenkody Guest
    NFL Madden 13 Freezing for Xbox360

EA's online servers are bad too. got NCAA 13 and played it in august and the online play would continually freeze during the action. madden seems to be picking up in it's footsteps. players seem sluggish and game freezes momentarily. kicking a FG with that
    touchy meter not knowing when it's going to go off ? forget it. the onlin play is a major letdown.

goldenkody, Dec 27, 2014
  4. goldenkody Win User

NFL Madden 13 Freezing for Xbox360

EA's online servers are bad too. got NCAA 13 and played it in august and the online play would continually freeze during the action. madden seems to be picking up in it's footsteps. players seem sluggish and game freezes momentarily. kicking a FG with that
    touchy meter not knowing when it's going to go off ? forget it. the onlin play is a major letdown.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Game freezes

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Red Dead Redemption 2 freezing during online play. Here is a

link
    for the Xbox troubleshooting solution for this type of issue.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Call of Duty black ops 4

7. HillBilly02-3BB29897 Win User

XBOX 360 updates in 2015, yup!

During game play most games I play freeze up during action moves. Why is this?
  8. Niall IRISH Sin Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

Same issue here. I play GTA 5 online and it's been freezing during online gameplay also recently.

Now it freezes as it signs into Xbox live.

I switched my WiFi off and tried again and it went through to dashboard, but then switch WiFi back on again it tries ti sign in and then freezes.

I've got very little on he hard drive (2-3 games only) and it's only a year old+ machine.
Thema:

1. Freezes during online games - Similar Threads - Freezes during online

2. XBOX one X freezes during gameplay. Posting again with updated info. Now happens with more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one X freezes during gameplay. Posting again with updated info. Now happens with more...: Red Dead Redemption 2 and now the Division 2 keeps freezing randomly during gameplay. I've tried all of the troubleshooting available online, and on the xbox one x troubleshooting guide. I've...
  3. XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...: Hi! I'm playing 5 Xbox Game Pass games using the Xbox Beta app for installing and launching. 2 games are basically unplayable due to loading forever and/or crashing on load and freezing during...
  4. Mordheim freezing during start up of specific warbands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mordheim freezing during start up of specific warbands: When i try to play with my mutants the game will load all the way to 100 % but freezes and kicks me to the home screen before actually going into game play. Andmy undead warband does the same but...
  5. Xbox freezes during games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezes during games: Hello, my Xbox One freezes during games, however, the home button still works and I can come out of the game and access others apps. I have restarted the console, logged out and then into my...
  6. Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level: Any suggestions how to fix this? e4612b8c-4ac5-4817-b8a2-d9fb0efea55e
  7. Xbox One S freezes and shuts down during the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S freezes and shuts down during the game: It's been going on for a while, that my Xbox One S console freezes (makes some weird noise 5-7 sec) then shuts down. Sometimes it takes 30 min from the time I start playing. I've tried all...
  8. Need for speed rivals freezes during startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals freezes during startup: How do I get my game to load? Its been working for for months on 360 then suddenly it stopped when I installed it to xbox 1s 3a890e95-60e7-411a-9a0b-b12d4fd65823
  9. Terraria Stalls/freezes during intro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria Stalls/freezes during intro: Everytime I try to play Terraria it seems to get to the "converting worlds" part and stops half way. All this is still before the start menu is even reached. I have tried leaving it for hours,...
  10. GTA5 Online freezing during load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 Online freezing during load up: My nephew plays GTA5 regularly online, and has done since Christmas. A few days ago, he was trying to go to GTA Online, and it just froze on the loading page. It allowed him to go into Story...