Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive

Discus and support Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While palying games Randomly freeze sound only work after come blue screen and restart.not boot and bios not showing hard drive.10 minutes after power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mohomed ameen, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive

While palying games Randomly freeze sound only work after come blue screen and restart.not boot and bios not showing hard drive.10 minutes after power work hard drive and computer come same problem the 15 minutes.

:)

Mohomed ameen, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly try the following and see if it addresses the issue.

✓ CLEAR CACHE:

a) Search Disk Cleanup on start up menu

Select your OS drive

Mark Temporary Files

Hit Clean up

Okay

b) Then search CMD and Run as Admin (right click on it to select admin permission)

Type

Ipconfig/flushDNS

Hit Enter

✓ Please sign out of the following and sign in back again.

Xbox app, EA desktop, MS store and PC

✓ RUN WINDOWS STORE TROUBLESHOOTER

Click on Start and select Settings.

Choose Update and security.

Click on Troubleshoot option.

Click Additional troubleshooters.

Scroll down and click on Windows Store Apps and click on Run the Troubleshooter.

The troubleshooter will scan the system for any problem related to the Windows Store and recommend fixes accordingly.

✓ RESET THE XBOX APP

Click Start and click Settings.

Select Apps

Select Apps & features.

Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.

Click Reset.

Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

✓ RESET WINDOWS STORE CACHE

Close store app

Press Windows Key+R to open run command

Type

WSreset.exe

And press Enter

Let the blank page process

Store will start automatically.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox Freezing on Startup

If you remove the Hard Drive and boot up the console, does it still freeze?
  4. StevenEngage86 Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

Thanks for the reply, none of it helped, I am pretty confident the Hard Drive in it died. I work with PC's pretty regularly and it sounds exactly like a dead drive, it boots the system bios then looks for a OS but doesnt find one so a blank screen is displayed.

Thanks for the help, ill have him call the xbox support people and see if it can be fixed.
  5. RobertRoach2 Win User

Microsoft Flight 2020

I cloned my hard drive system to a new 1 gig ssd card (probably ok for regular ssd's) In my bios put the ssd card as boot drive! Flies like a R-ped Ape!
  6. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

Xbox Freezes Up during Minecraft - Already Cleared Caches

try unplugging all cables and removing the hard drive. after a couple minutes return the hard drive and all cables. try to reproduce the freeze problem. if that dosent work try this screen freeze solution.

support.xbox.com/.../screen-freeze-solution
    If this dosent work try and delete and redownload Minecraft
Thema:

1. Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive - Similar Threads - Freezing blue screen

2. Xbox Controller Freezes on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller Freezes on PC: My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps "freezing" whilst in game. The controller stops accepting inputs, but holds on the input that was being pressed. If the analogue stick is pointing left, it...
  3. Game freezes/stops responding when using keyboard and mouse.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes/stops responding when using keyboard and mouse.: I have looked everywhere and cannot seem to find anything. So, when I am playing PC gamepass games, the entire screen will freeze/stop responding when I use the WASD keys, drag the mouse, or click...
  4. crashes and freezing constantly in optimized games series S/X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashes and freezing constantly in optimized games series S/X: In my case I have my xbox series s since 2 months ago and from that day, i could not play halo infinite in any mode, forza horizon, hellblade, fortnite and basically all games optimized for series...
  5. why is my Xbox menu freezing then unfreezing out of no where

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my Xbox menu freezing then unfreezing out of no where: ever since the Xbox server crash that happened a week ago I've been experiencing my Xbox menu going slow it happens when I'm not playing and playing a game can someone please tell me what's...
  6. Doom Eternal freezes on one particular level - help backing up save files / crash log

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal freezes on one particular level - help backing up save files / crash log: Hi, Doom Eternal has been running on my PC without an issue until a day or so ago. Now in one particular level, the game will freeze, with the music continuing the play in the background. It's...
  7. Blue screen and freezing and restarting my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue screen and freezing and restarting my Xbox: I need help please my gears of war 4 is not working I purchase Gerars of war 4 Xbox one limited edition and it came with the The digital gears of war 4 I download the game and when I started it...
  8. Blu-Ray App Freezing at Blue Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray App Freezing at Blue Splash Screen: I downloaded the system update today and tried to watch a dvd. I was prompted to update the bluray app, which I did in order to watch the movie. But now the bluray app will go to the blue app...
  9. Constant freezing, screen turning a shade of blue. No assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant freezing, screen turning a shade of blue. No assistance: Frankly, I'm getting pissed off because there is ZERO help to be had by Microsoft, but it started with my game corrupting, and me starting over on Forza Horizon 3. Now every. single. time. I start...
  10. My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...: does anyone else have this issue... lately I will be playing nba2k15 then out of the blue I'll get kicked to the Home Screen (Dashboard)...or the last couple of times its actually made a high...