Freezing in one location.

Discus and support Freezing in one location. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been playing Oblivion for a long time, I am at the nines trying to retrieve the shield at Bulwark, I have been inside a few times, but now when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PurportedAuto12, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Freezing in one location.

I have been playing Oblivion for a long time, I am at the nines trying to retrieve the shield at Bulwark, I have been inside a few times, but now when I try to go back in, my Xbox 360 freezes when the loading is 1/4. Also when I was inside before the floor
    tile puzzle would not work for me.

:)

PurportedAuto12, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you have an official Xbox hard drive attached to the console please try turning the console off, then remove the drive and put it back in ensuring that it's in properly. Then restart and try again.

If you are playing from a disc try installing the game to the console to see if that helps.

If it is digital and you're still having trouble please try deleting then redownloading the game.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Hearthfire freezing shortly after install

Are you in any particular location or quest when the freeze happens?
  4. SmootherChart4 Win User

GTA San Andreas bought online

i have gta san andreas and

im located in the us and it freezes
  5. G R E E D XCIII Win User

Minecraft freezing???

Sorry to say but you may have to delete your minecraft game saves and start over. If one save is corrupted your console will freeze if you try to load games from the same location
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

playing from dust freezes my xbox

Are other profiles able to play the game? Does it freeze before or after asking for a save file location?
Thema:

1. Freezing in one location. - Similar Threads - Freezing location

2. Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly: Whenever im playing minecraft sometimes it just freezes making me have to go back to the home screen and load up minecraft again and its gotten really anoying. Is there a reason or is it just my...
  3. congelación de pantalla[screen freeze]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    congelación de pantalla[screen freeze]: Vuando estoy jugando cualquier juego, se me congela la pantalla, alguna solución? [Translation - When I'm playing any game, my screen freezes, any solution?] c95fc8d7-6c5b-4a13-9b5c-d1f0557077a6
  4. internet connection/sign in failure and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet connection/sign in failure and freezing: my internet has been acting up lately, but my xbox recently started to quit cooperating this evening. i would try to log into my account, and it would say i need internet for it, but my cbox was...
  5. Xbox freezing and when start a game it makes a loud noise and kicks out of the game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezing and when start a game it makes a loud noise and kicks out of the game!: Im trying to fix my sons xbox. when we go into GTA the screen goes black and makes a loud noise and exits from the game. Also, when I go into Fortnite, it just kicks back out of the game. And...
  6. Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezing up and games won’t load with unknown error code: So, error code: 0x8007045d thus happened to me 3 times today. I will be playing a game just fine, then ill load up ankther game and it will freeze, wont load and my xbox one s will slow to a...
  7. Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC se congela después de la animación de 343 Industries | Halo MCC freezes after 343...: Hola comunidad de xbox, hace 1 mes aproximadamente, yo compré Xbox Game Pass para PC para jugar Halo MCC, en ese entonces todo funcionaba bien, podía jugar sin problemas, 1 semana después de que...
  8. Lagging and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lagging and freezing: I downloaded an add-on for Batman Arkham Knight -the batman v s superman batmobile pack . when I tried to use it the game just freezed at loading screen.so I unistalled that add-on with some other...
  9. games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing: I recently started having this issue where my games and my apps will get a message saying "your game took too long to load" and when they do load, during gameplay the game will freeze momentarily...
  10. Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting memory location errors that freezes Jigsaw Puzzles.: I have been having frequent lockup/freezing problems recently with Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I get a memory location error when trying to position a puzzle piece. Has anyone else had this...