Freezing in one location.

Discus and support Freezing in one location. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been playing Oblivion for a long time, I am at the nines trying to retrieve the shield at Bulwark, I have been inside a few times, but now when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PurportedAuto12, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Freezing in one location.

I have been playing Oblivion for a long time, I am at the nines trying to retrieve the shield at Bulwark, I have been inside a few times, but now when I try to go back in, my Xbox 360 freezes when the loading is 1/4. Also when I was inside before the floor
    tile puzzle would not work for me.

:)

PurportedAuto12, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you have an official Xbox hard drive attached to the console please try turning the console off, then remove the drive and put it back in ensuring that it's in properly. Then restart and try again.

If you are playing from a disc try installing the game to the console to see if that helps.

If it is digital and you're still having trouble please try deleting then redownloading the game.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Hearthfire freezing shortly after install

Are you in any particular location or quest when the freeze happens?
  4. SmootherChart4 Win User

GTA San Andreas bought online

i have gta san andreas and

im located in the us and it freezes
  5. G R E E D XCIII Win User

Minecraft freezing???

Sorry to say but you may have to delete your minecraft game saves and start over. If one save is corrupted your console will freeze if you try to load games from the same location
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

playing from dust freezes my xbox

Are other profiles able to play the game? Does it freeze before or after asking for a save file location?
Thema:

1. Freezing in one location. - Similar Threads - Freezing location

2. Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games: Hi, i'm facing some freezes with console crashes on some games. Should this be an Hardware Error? My Situation: Games like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, ... are...
  3. Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming: Hi I keep coming across a problem when playing fifa 19 & 20. The game will loads absolutely fine then it will just freeze during gameplay then speed up to catch up then do the exact same thing...
  4. Xbox freezes during games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezes during games: Hello, my Xbox One freezes during games, however, the home button still works and I can come out of the game and access others apps. I have restarted the console, logged out and then into my...
  5. Gears of war 3 is still freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 is still freezing: Gears of war 3 is freezing on the startup menu. I cannot play the game. Microsoft can you please fix this issue, so I can enjoy playing it! 9e112314-22cb-4522-9f3c-224f5e2a1001
  6. Xbox One S keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S keeps freezing: Hello, Over the last week my Xbox One S keeps freezing. At first I thought the Sky app was corrupted as it kept freezing when in the app and it would freeze in the app at the same time every...
  7. BSOD, freezes and crashes on Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    BSOD, freezes and crashes on Gears 5: First of all, I tried everything possible. And just to clarify this issues only happen on Gears 5 (and also Gears of War 4 but whatever) I have the latest Windows 10 compilation, Drivers such...
  8. rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet: Hi Have problems with Rage 2 freezing ever time within 10 to 20 seconds of the start of game play. This only happens if connected to internet Works fine if i unplug internet. I have just added a...
  9. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  10. Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock: I re did Act 2 chapter 4 old Derrick site again and it still did not unlock 08d29c06-015d-4eac-91a5-07de85a27de6