Freezing in one location.

Discus and support Freezing in one location. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been playing Oblivion for a long time, I am at the nines trying to retrieve the shield at Bulwark, I have been inside a few times, but now when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PurportedAuto12, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Freezing in one location.

I have been playing Oblivion for a long time, I am at the nines trying to retrieve the shield at Bulwark, I have been inside a few times, but now when I try to go back in, my Xbox 360 freezes when the loading is 1/4. Also when I was inside before the floor
    tile puzzle would not work for me.

:)

PurportedAuto12, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you have an official Xbox hard drive attached to the console please try turning the console off, then remove the drive and put it back in ensuring that it's in properly. Then restart and try again.

If you are playing from a disc try installing the game to the console to see if that helps.

If it is digital and you're still having trouble please try deleting then redownloading the game.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Hearthfire freezing shortly after install

Are you in any particular location or quest when the freeze happens?
  4. SmootherChart4 Win User

GTA San Andreas bought online

i have gta san andreas and

im located in the us and it freezes
  5. G R E E D XCIII Win User

Minecraft freezing???

Sorry to say but you may have to delete your minecraft game saves and start over. If one save is corrupted your console will freeze if you try to load games from the same location
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

playing from dust freezes my xbox

Are other profiles able to play the game? Does it freeze before or after asking for a save file location?
Thema:

1. Freezing in one location. - Similar Threads - Freezing location

2. Minesweeper is freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper is freezing up: Minesweeper is freezing up, can't even play one game in the daily challenge. 28156897-0847-4e27-baa2-e1a70d5d4876
  3. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes: I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running...
  4. Problem with prey game when playing game freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with prey game when playing game freezes: I have noticed and issue playing prey witch is a downloaded game from the Microsoft store on console when I was playing prey it worked great for a while and ran smooth with no issues. then...
  5. Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games: Any 360 game I load up shows an image of the game, then goes to the xbox 360 loading icon and then freezes to the point where I cannot do anything on my xbox one and must restart the console to...
  6. Xbox freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezing: While playing a game I might go to the Home screen using the Home button on the controller. The system goes to the Home screen and freezes. I cannot select the game or move around the dashboard,...
  7. Xbox one S. On startup it looks and sounds ok then freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S. On startup it looks and sounds ok then freezes: Xbox one S. On startup it looks and sounds ok then freezes on the startup screen. Any thought or help would be massively helpful as grandson is bored already, week one of summer holidays :(...
  8. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...: When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!...
  9. Xbox console freezing/crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console freezing/crashing: Hello so im asking for a friend of mines im an xbox amabassador ive tried to help with her situation with her xbox one console that keeps crashing and freezing also with a certain game that wont...
  10. Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile: Why? How to fix? I had an older version, which worked, but I was suckered into updating it when it started crashing at sign in. Now an important part doesn't work anymore....