FREINDS. PLZ

Discus and support FREINDS. PLZ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me plz I have the following games 1.Battlefield 3 2.NCAA Football 13 And A LOT of games left to put out I'll add anyone Gamertag:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pig Piggyton, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Pig Piggyton
    Pig Piggyton Guest

FREINDS. PLZ

Add me plz I have the following games 1.Battlefield 3 2.NCAA Football 13 And A LOT of games left to put out I'll add anyone Gamertag:

:)

Pig Piggyton, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Bman284
    Bman284 Guest
    Halo: Reach and COD Modern Warfare 2

I know there not the newest games ever but if anyone still plays them i could use some freinds on there, gamertag is so just send me a freind request plz!FREINDS. PLZ :)

Bman284, Jun 12, 2014
  3. johnmac1979
    johnmac1979 Guest
    ip address blocked from xbox?

was having problems updating my xbox still not resolved! my ip address seems to be blocked now using a freinds pc,i cant connect to any xbox.com sites,the support team gave me no explaination for this whats going on plz give me so information plz!

johnmac1979, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Pues
    Pues Guest

FREINDS. PLZ

Do you even have online compatibility? Your name isn't gold.

5. Pues Win User

FREINDS. PLZ

Do you even have online compatibility? Your name isn't gold.
  6. IM TH3 BOWZ Win User

Cant download my xbox live profile error code 80070020

i need freind to play black ops 2 freind me
  7. GrimBread Win User

my clan is top notch

My name is and do you want to be freinds and do you no notch or are you notch if you are notch please be my freind and I love minecraft please be freinds with me
  8. isspectacular Win User

why won't it let me play minecraft with my friend?

Try un freinding him and re freinding him some times it doesnt get registered in the game :)
  9. EXShadow Ninja Win User

I can't play games with my parties and friends

this used to happen to me , you have an incompatible NAT with your freinds , the problem is at your freinds end tell them to get a better connection :D , also can you give me info on wether you can join a party with only the one freind inside it , becuase
    if there is multiple freinds then that will alow them to connect even if they are not host
Thema:

FREINDS. PLZ

1. FREINDS. PLZ - Similar Threads - FREINDS PLZ

2. My freind has a Past due ammount without buying anything and repeatedly turning off renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My freind has a Past due ammount without buying anything and repeatedly turning off renewal: My freind is short on cash so he buys the 3 month cards and with that cancels renewal of anything wherever a new card is put in but.. xbox being Microsoft he was scammed and now has a locked...
  3. Xbox freinds/profile glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox freinds/profile glitch: Former/current friends profile is unavailable on all platforms, 0 friends, activity flashes a something went wrong message and that's about it. [img] 55967ced-e6a4-498a-b05f-8c53d5a3cc16
  4. When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...: My question how many reports does it take are they investigated can false reports also get u jammed up i wanna join my crew and freinds if i stay out of complaints and basically of game how long...
  5. FIRE tablet app XBOX:Not showing freinds online

in XBoX on Mobile
    FIRE tablet app XBOX:Not showing freinds online: This is for my freind;He cant see me online on the Amazon Fire Tablet XBOX app 8ca7f0ae-db2e-4162-b9c3-c2e0dc9f4c2a
  6. Cant join Freind in ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join Freind in ps4: Since MINECRAFT ps4 edition became bedrock i have not been able to play in some of my freinds worlds and thay also cant join mine. It It only some people i cant join and no matter what world we...
  7. I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side: I cant get on my game i share is the problem at my side are is ther a problem with xbox 00a2e74b-435f-4e84-9ac8-be079728366f
  8. Adding a freind

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a freind: I need to freind someone on Xbox one but I'm on the 360 and when I try to put in the gamertag it doesn't work becuase there is someone on the 360 with the same username...
  9. My freinds list on Xbox console won’t update

in XBoX Accessibility
    My freinds list on Xbox console won’t update: My freinds list on my xbox console wont update and says people are online when they are not 334dcdf1-333d-48e0-9e3b-5b9f91ae6258
  10. I am playing on pc and my freinds are on xbox but when I try to invite them or freind them...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am playing on pc and my freinds are on xbox but when I try to invite them or freind them...: so what I am asking is if rainbow six siege is cross platform and if so how would I invite them and friend them d75b6942-9577-48e4-9f57-8f167a87a6bb