FREINDS. PLZ

Discus and support FREINDS. PLZ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me plz I have the following games 1.Battlefield 3 2.NCAA Football 13 And A LOT of games left to put out I'll add anyone Gamertag:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pig Piggyton, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Pig Piggyton
    Pig Piggyton Guest

FREINDS. PLZ

Add me plz I have the following games 1.Battlefield 3 2.NCAA Football 13 And A LOT of games left to put out I'll add anyone Gamertag:

:)

Pig Piggyton, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Bman284
    Bman284 Guest
    Halo: Reach and COD Modern Warfare 2

I know there not the newest games ever but if anyone still plays them i could use some freinds on there, gamertag is so just send me a freind request plz!FREINDS. PLZ :)

Bman284, Jun 12, 2014
  3. johnmac1979
    johnmac1979 Guest
    ip address blocked from xbox?

was having problems updating my xbox still not resolved! my ip address seems to be blocked now using a freinds pc,i cant connect to any xbox.com sites,the support team gave me no explaination for this whats going on plz give me so information plz!

johnmac1979, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Pues
    Pues Guest

FREINDS. PLZ

Do you even have online compatibility? Your name isn't gold.

5. Pues Win User

FREINDS. PLZ

Do you even have online compatibility? Your name isn't gold.
  6. IM TH3 BOWZ Win User

Cant download my xbox live profile error code 80070020

i need freind to play black ops 2 freind me
  7. GrimBread Win User

my clan is top notch

My name is and do you want to be freinds and do you no notch or are you notch if you are notch please be my freind and I love minecraft please be freinds with me
  8. isspectacular Win User

why won't it let me play minecraft with my friend?

Try un freinding him and re freinding him some times it doesnt get registered in the game :)
  9. EXShadow Ninja Win User

I can't play games with my parties and friends

this used to happen to me , you have an incompatible NAT with your freinds , the problem is at your freinds end tell them to get a better connection :D , also can you give me info on wether you can join a party with only the one freind inside it , becuase
    if there is multiple freinds then that will alow them to connect even if they are not host
Thema:

FREINDS. PLZ

1. FREINDS. PLZ - Similar Threads - FREINDS PLZ

2. Xbox freinds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox freinds: ok so on my xbox account its saying i cant add friends because of my family restrictions so i got removed from the family and when i tried adding a friend it was still saying i’m in the family. I...
  3. ive just bought a gaming pc can i talk to my freinds on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    ive just bought a gaming pc can i talk to my freinds on xbox: can I talk to my friends through x box live from pc to xbox 64ff249b-db99-49cc-9000-36acd5d13009
  4. Freind request on roblox wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freind request on roblox wont show up: Whenever i go to my freind list no freind request will show up. 50b55c63-a230-48be-908c-bbe8ba7c1ee6
  5. My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freinds cant play minecraft with me on my friends of freinds server: They try to join but can't because it says there unable to connect to world 82805449-63a8-472b-9133-7b75004e6ded
  6. how to i chat with my freinds online on linux with out the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    how to i chat with my freinds online on linux with out the xbox app: i just switched to linux and i was wondering if their is a way to chat with my friends form my linux PC maybe form fire fox and before some one says get a real os like windows 10 i don't like...
  7. All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.: Not sure I need to send a text message for reason.Like forza Horizon related clubs.Not sure I need to get gold membership to join clubs. c4d3f677-d117-49cf-8eee-7b389d8a3fe0
  8. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0
  9. playing fortnite with freinds that have playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing fortnite with freinds that have playstation: I have 2 Xbox ones in the house, with one of them being the home Xbox, the problem I am having is I can get the epic friends on the home Xbox ,but cannot get it to show up on the 2nd Xbox. my...
  10. Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5: Hey guys, Im looking for friends that plays Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5. I dont have alot of time to play as I work from 9am - 5pm Pacific (US) Monday - Friday. Than being a single father only allows...