[French] Je n'ai pas le contenu mixpot [Translate] English I do not have mixpot content

Discus and support [French] Je n'ai pas le contenu mixpot [Translate] English I do not have mixpot content in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; J'ai reçu un message xbox comme quoi j'ai reçu le contenu mixpot. J'ai été dans "mes jeux et applications" comme indiqué mais aucune nouveauté.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BOOM Robocop, Jun 16, 2019.

1. BOOM Robocop
    BOOM Robocop Guest

[French] Je n'ai pas le contenu mixpot [Translate] English I do not have mixpot content

J'ai reçu un message xbox comme quoi j'ai reçu le contenu mixpot. J'ai été dans "mes jeux et applications" comme indiqué mais aucune nouveauté.

[Translate by Mod]

I received an Xbox message as I received the mixpot content. I've been in "my games and apps " as shown but no novelty.

:)

BOOM Robocop, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. [French] Je n'ai pas le contenu mixpot [Translate] English I do not have mixpot content - Similar Threads - French n'ai pas

2. Backwards Compatible Rage in French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Rage in French: I have recently gotten the "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" and downloaded the Backwards Compatible version of Rage but when i launched the game it was all in French, my Xbox language is English and i...
  3. Jade Empire (on Xbox360) downloads in French and can't get the English version, though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jade Empire (on Xbox360) downloads in French and can't get the English version, though...: Hello, I'm from Belgium, a trilangual country. My Xbox360 has it's language set to English and even the location as the UK. Still, I've bought Jade Empire digitally yesterday, and it's always the...
  4. Suddenly in French?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly in French?: So recently I have been wanting to watch game of thrones for the new season coming out soon. Wanted to watch from season one, me and my brother have watched them before in english and it was...
  5. Mass Effect 3 French voice overs only. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 French voice overs only. Why?: About a month ago I bought Mass Effect 2 & 3 from the xbox live marketplace and I played through and finished the 2nd game with no problems, entirely in English. Then I start the 3rd game and to...
  6. Mass Effect 3 French voice overs only. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 French voice overs only. Why?: I bought Mass Effect 2 and 3 a little over a month ago on the xbox live store. I played through the first and second games entirely in English and when I got into the 3rd game, the voice overs are...
  7. Is your Mass Effect also in French? Microsoft refuses to take responsability for selling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is your Mass Effect also in French? Microsoft refuses to take responsability for selling...: A while back I bought Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 all at the same time. I played through the first and second games and was stoke about the 3rd game. To my surprise, the Mass...
  8. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something. I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series that I've discovered with Fable 3, but also of...
  9. Compatibility of french games with Xbox one bought in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compatibility of french games with Xbox one bought in USA: HEY! Would like to buy FIFA 19 and Black Ops 4 on french websites, but our XBox One comes from USA... How can I know if the games will be compatible ?... thanks for your help...
  10. Cherche joueuse ou joueur français [Looking for a French player]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cherche joueuse ou joueur français [Looking for a French player]: Bonjour tous et toutes, je suis la recherche de joueuses ou joueurs français sur xbox one car j'aime bien jouer Black ops 4 mais seule cela devient un peu lassant... Je joue également forza...