[French] Je n'ai pas le contenu mixpot [Translate] English I do not have mixpot content

Discus and support [French] Je n'ai pas le contenu mixpot [Translate] English I do not have mixpot content in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; J'ai reçu un message xbox comme quoi j'ai reçu le contenu mixpot. J'ai été dans "mes jeux et applications" comme indiqué mais aucune nouveauté.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BOOM Robocop, Jun 16, 2019.

1. BOOM Robocop
    BOOM Robocop Guest

[French] Je n'ai pas le contenu mixpot [Translate] English I do not have mixpot content

J'ai reçu un message xbox comme quoi j'ai reçu le contenu mixpot. J'ai été dans "mes jeux et applications" comme indiqué mais aucune nouveauté.

[Translate by Mod]

I received an Xbox message as I received the mixpot content. I've been in "my games and apps " as shown but no novelty.

:)

BOOM Robocop, Jun 16, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey BOOM Robocop!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums uspport.

Go ahead and perform a
    hard reset and power cycle
    of your console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then
    re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that does not help, I'd suggest deleing your profile from the Xbox console and redownloading back onto the Xbox console.

Let us know if that helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Antoine Gervais 674 Win User

Restriction parentale [Translation - Parental Restriction]

Je n'ai pas de compte adulte c'est ça le problème ^^

(Mod Translation)

I do not have an adult account that's the problem ^^
  5. EnjoyTheSpider Win User

Code collector

Merci pour votre réponse,

J'ai regardé dans mon historique de téléchargements, j'ai mis jour les licences, mais je n'ai toujours pas récupéré mon contenu collector.

Je précise que c'était un code enregistrer et pas un téléchargement!

Thank you for your reply,

I looked in my download history, I updated the license, but I still have not recovered my content collector.

I said that it was a code to save and not a download!
  6. HRZXSowloh Win User

Demande de changement de gamertag

Oui, mais je n'ai pas les moyens de me le payer .
Thema:

1. [French] Je n'ai pas le contenu mixpot [Translate] English I do not have mixpot content - Similar Threads - French n'ai pas

2. standby tabs are in English instead of French

in XboX Insiders
    standby tabs are in English instead of French: Hello, the text of the standby tabs are in English for several updates instead of French. Please correct this problem. (of course reported from Xbox) submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  3. Black Ops II keeps downloading in French on Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops II keeps downloading in French on Xbox one...: I mistakenly bought a French disc on eBay a few weeks ago. Didn't notice until i inserted, installed and tried to play it. Anyways .. i bought an English disc that arrived today. I just put the...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub app on PC is in French?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub app on PC is in French?: [IMG] Title says it all. My system's language is English, so I guess it's just assuming I speak French. Any solutions?...
  5. Receiving emails in French

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving emails in French: I am receiving emails in French. I have a family account with my son and every time he wants to request more screen time or purchase something on his xbox, I get emails, but they are in French. I...
  6. Mass Effect 1 and 2 In French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 1 and 2 In French: I have an xbox 360, and I would like to play mass effect 1 and 2 in French. I have a hard copy of mass effect 2, but it is in english only. From research, it seems there are french-only copies of...
  7. Witcher 2 on xbox one english\ French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 on xbox one english\ French: Hi guys ! I want to download the game Witcher 2 on my Xbox and it says it coast only 2 dollars (perfect !) but it says the special is not avalable in my country (Canada) and i Don't care, I mean...
  8. Xbox Rewards app (Canada) Mixing French and English

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Rewards app (Canada) Mixing French and English: Even though my preference on the console is English, I'm seeing a confusing mix of English and French in the Rewards app on my Xbox One X. The rewards app version is 1.2.5.70, and my OS version is...
  9. Belgium only French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Belgium only French: For so many years and still not solved for Belgium. Games only available in French. Why not make it possible to choose the language? I’m pretty sure Toy Story 3 does exist in English? If...
  10. Rented a movie that was in French?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented a movie that was in French?!: I recently rented the movie “The Hustle” on the microsoft store from the New Releases Section. I watched all the trailers/previews and read the synopsis and it was ALL in English. So I rented the...