Frequent disconnections from Xbox live

Discus and support Frequent disconnections from Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so I've been having problems for a while now and just ignored it but its getting ridiculous for some reason i can be playing online with friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIE Raziel, Jun 13, 2014.

1. DIE Raziel
    DIE Raziel Guest

ok so I've been having problems for a while now and just ignored it but its getting ridiculous for some reason i can be playing online with friends nice and happily whether it be on Fifa or call of duty or even just the dashboard talking to them one of three
    things will happen

the first is ill disconnect from the party and game and be brought back to the party a couple of seconds later.

the second is the same thing except i have to click join party to rejoin.

the third is a full disconnection where i have to reconnect via the middle button also during the connecting to xbox live stage i sometimes get an error code that requires me to turn the xbox off and on in order to reconnect.

all of these get no warning other than the occasional high amount of lag in the party chat where everyone lags for me but they all here me clearly.

:)

DIE Raziel, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Spartan 5779
    Spartan 5779 Guest
    Frequent Disconnections from Xbox Live

No problem. Hope it helps you figure out your issue.

Spartan 5779, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Frequent Disconnections from Xbox Live

Thanks Spartan, I'm buying a few extra feet of ethernet, and then I'll test that.

WhippinWillee, Jun 13, 2014
  4. RuNNNy Win User

Hacking

Are you experiencing frequent disconnects from xbox live ?
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Connection to LIVE keeps dropping!

6. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live problems/Canit sign on

7. Milk Foilage Win User

Internet frequently disconnecting from internet

Sorry, Xbox frequently disconnecting from internet
  8. Little Italy63 Win User

Frequent Disconnects From Live

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Washington

Modem brand & model number: Do not know

Router brand & model number: WRTU546-TM

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Using an internet cable that hooks up to my laptop, that then connects to my router. (Has worked well for a while)

Things you have tried: Port Fowarding (many ports), Clearing cache many many many times, re-downloading account, updating drivers on router and laptop, replacing router, replacing internet cable.

Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No NAT errorr

Any Error Codes you encounter: None

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Xfinity (54mbps)

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
Thema:

1. Frequent disconnections from Xbox live - Similar Threads - Frequent disconnections live

2. Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update.: Just re-enabled UPnP and disabled the ports is all. 1e5a33ab-4174-4db6-983b-6ddd53be767c
  3. Frequent disconnects from xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent disconnects from xbox live.: My xbox lately has been kicking me off xbox live. Its been fine the past couple weeks but for some reason i cant play long before i get kicked off. Ill explain everything up to today below. A...
  4. Frequent XBox Live Disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent XBox Live Disconnects: In the three months that I've owned my XBox One, I've been plagued with frequent disconnects from XBox Live. I haven't yet played any network-based games, so I mostly only see this in Netflix,...
  5. Frequent disconnects from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent disconnects from Xbox live: This is making online gaming terribly frustrating. Any help greatly appreciated. - Comcast(xfinity) 25/10 Mbps - Wired connection -Technicolor modem -Firewall settings "Low" -UPnP enabled...
  6. Frequent disconnects from XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent disconnects from XBOX Live: While my two sons play on their xbox live accounts on their single xbox 360, they suffer frequent disconnections from the xbox live system while the household network seems stable. It most often,...
  7. Frequent Disconnection from Xbox Live, XB1 (Yet works perfectly with PS3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnection from Xbox Live, XB1 (Yet works perfectly with PS3): Every time I try to play Advanced Warfare multiplayer on my Xbox One, I can never hold a stable connection. When I first played multiplayer, my connection was absolutely fine and I was not getting...
  8. Frequent disconnections from xbox live games and parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent disconnections from xbox live games and parties: Basically its been happening on fifa 15, madden and now Call of Duty AW its the most frustrating thing ever and no one seems to be able to fix it! I start an online game in a party with my friends...
  9. frequent server disconnects from in-game and xbox live What's happening with your servers ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    frequent server disconnects from in-game and xbox live What's happening with your servers ...: Ok so since thursday I believe many have been having these problems. Been wondering what EXACTLY is the issue with whatever is happening. I noticed from yesterday that the social and gaming...
  10. Frequently disconnected from Xbox live during multiplier matches/ often get dropped from the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequently disconnected from Xbox live during multiplier matches/ often get dropped from the ...: Hello all, I have been living in an apartment since about the spring time, ever since I have moved in I have been experiencing many issues playing multiplier on xbox live. For instance, I will...