FRESH NEW CLAN!!!

Discus and support FRESH NEW CLAN!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Check out my new clan World Gaming Warriors (WGW) @ worldgamingwarriors.enjin.com. We are a clan that just started and are looking for members... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingDaddy1879, Nov 8, 2014.

1. FRESH NEW CLAN!!!

Check out my new clan World Gaming Warriors (WGW) @ worldgamingwarriors.enjin.com. We are a clan that just started and are looking for members

:)

KingDaddy1879, Nov 8, 2014
  2. Jallyfesh
    Jallyfesh Guest
    Jallyfesh, Nov 8, 2014
  3. Iconik-gaming !!

Down get weighed down by those old clunky clans. IG is new, fresh, 4000 members, established, and active.

IG Xenosaiyan, Nov 8, 2014
  4. FRESH NEW CLAN!!!

Battlefield BC2, Battlefield 3, Red dead redemption, GTA 4 mostly but pretty much any and all games really. We want to be a clan that supports all.

KingDaddy1879, Nov 16, 2014
  5. KingDaddy1879 Win User

FRESH NEW CLAN!!!

Battlefield BC2, Battlefield 3, Red dead redemption, GTA 4 mostly but pretty much any and all games really. We want to be a clan that supports all.
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

Looking for a XB1 Clan.

Here is the clan for you it's a fresh new clan for 16 and over mature gamers we do game on the XB1 and 360 here is the link to the clan hardcoreesports.enjin.com/home
  7. IG Xenosaiyan Win User

Iconik-gaming !!

Down get weighed down by those old clunky clans. IG is new, fresh, 4000 members, established, and active.
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

New xbox clan/gaming community

hot new fresh clan come check it out and don't be shy ladies are welcome just a fun group to game with...

:D
  9. Scorpion aG Win User

aG - Advanced Gaming. We are now recruiting for our divisions.

aG - Advanced Gaming.

Looking for division leaders. Interested? Send me a message over Live.

Tired of the same old clan problems, even after trying different clans? Then try us. We're 'new' and looking for fresh prospects to help us grow.
Thema:

FRESH NEW CLAN!!!

1. FRESH NEW CLAN!!! - Similar Threads - FRESH CLAN

2. Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.: Title says it all. Is there a way to locate the game files? I can't open my WindowsApps folder because I don't have permission, but I know my games are on my HDD because they're still taking up...
  3. Elite series 2 buttons not responding fresh out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 buttons not responding fresh out of the box: Received a brand new elite series 2 today. Fresh out of the box, the Y button responds less than 50% of the time. If performing other actions simultaneously such as movement or jumping, the button...
  4. Loading game library from HDD after fresh installation of Windows 10 (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Loading game library from HDD after fresh installation of Windows 10 (Xbox Game Pass PC): Hey everyone, after reinstalling Win10 on my SSD, I am trying to import my entire library (over 700 GB) from my HDD to the Game Pass. On Steam (or any other launcher for that matter) there is a...
  5. How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install: As the title suggests, I'm trying to find out how to tell the Microsoft xbox games pass for windows beta app that all my games and (I think?) saves are installed on my e:/ I like to keep my (Os)...
  6. Fresh Paint Canvases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fresh Paint Canvases: How do I copy a canvas in Fresh Paint? I am looking to draw over a premade canvas, but I do not want to ruin the already existing one. 084b001e-5a74-4dd7-8db9-11f08de39383
  7. Fresh batteries sent with incl. controller exploded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fresh batteries sent with incl. controller exploded: So I'm quite a bit upset about this and since I can't just send a regular email to Microsoft I'm posting here in hope that it gets read. I put the brand new unwrapped batteries that came with my...
  8. Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install: Installed the game from a brand new disc (even though pretty much all of the game is via download). It finishes installing, go to boot up the game for the first time. Just a black screen for about...
  9. "Xbox Go to Settings" voice command does not work after fresh reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Xbox Go to Settings" voice command does not work after fresh reboot.: Dear Microsoft Support staff, Hi, I'm an Xbox One user bought the system a few days ago. I'm very much impressed by the performances of Kinect voice commands. So I've tried a lot of things, and...
  10. Xbox Wireless adapter for windows doesn't work without fresh Restart.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless adapter for windows doesn't work without fresh Restart.: So after fresh restart my controller will connect fine, after i turn controller off it will connect again but disconnect instantly until i restart PC. So basically any time i want this to work i...