Fresh Paint Canvases

Discus and support Fresh Paint Canvases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I copy a canvas in Fresh Paint? I am looking to draw over a premade canvas, but I do not want to ruin the already existing one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emily _474, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Emily _474
    Emily _474 Guest

Fresh Paint Canvases

How do I copy a canvas in Fresh Paint? I am looking to draw over a premade canvas, but I do not want to ruin the already existing one.

:)

Emily _474, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Fresh Paint Canvases

What exactly is the issue? Is it Xbox or PC related? We need more information to be able to help you.
  3. Up1nSpace Win User

Custom Paint jobs?

I love that Forza 5 is going to be a fresh start on cars and painting......
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium- Yay or Nay?

Firestorm is a favorite of mine. Hopefully the changes in engine will give it a fresh coat of paint.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Point of Superflat Worlds

It's so people have a pre-flattened canvases to build things on in creative mode.
  6. BAZ1974 Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 forums?

Oh, so the forums are not fully operational yet? That kind of explains the "Fresh paint" feel of it. Still some small bits need to be done obviously.
Thema:

Fresh Paint Canvases

1. Fresh Paint Canvases - Similar Threads - Fresh Paint Canvases

2. Xbox companion app not working after fresh windows install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app not working after fresh windows install: Hi, so I just upgrade the motherboard, cpu and Ram in my pc and restored my back up of my previous save files to my pc when I try to use the companion app now all that seems to happen is ill join...
  3. 8027025a Constantly on freshly installed brand new console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    8027025a Constantly on freshly installed brand new console.: I cant launch anything. This is a terrible user experience. a full reboot makes the problem go away temporarily. a805e9c0-95fe-4a5f-acf2-d05f9b5a692b
  4. Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.: Title says it all. Is there a way to locate the game files? I can't open my WindowsApps folder because I don't have permission, but I know my games are on my HDD because they're still taking up...
  5. Elite series 2 buttons not responding fresh out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 buttons not responding fresh out of the box: Received a brand new elite series 2 today. Fresh out of the box, the Y button responds less than 50% of the time. If performing other actions simultaneously such as movement or jumping, the button...
  6. Loading game library from HDD after fresh installation of Windows 10 (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Loading game library from HDD after fresh installation of Windows 10 (Xbox Game Pass PC): Hey everyone, after reinstalling Win10 on my SSD, I am trying to import my entire library (over 700 GB) from my HDD to the Game Pass. On Steam (or any other launcher for that matter) there is a...
  7. How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install: As the title suggests, I'm trying to find out how to tell the Microsoft xbox games pass for windows beta app that all my games and (I think?) saves are installed on my e:/ I like to keep my (Os)...
  8. Fresh batteries sent with incl. controller exploded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fresh batteries sent with incl. controller exploded: So I'm quite a bit upset about this and since I can't just send a regular email to Microsoft I'm posting here in hope that it gets read. I put the brand new unwrapped batteries that came with my...
  9. Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install: Installed the game from a brand new disc (even though pretty much all of the game is via download). It finishes installing, go to boot up the game for the first time. Just a black screen for about...
  10. "Xbox Go to Settings" voice command does not work after fresh reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Xbox Go to Settings" voice command does not work after fresh reboot.: Dear Microsoft Support staff, Hi, I'm an Xbox One user bought the system a few days ago. I'm very much impressed by the performances of Kinect voice commands. So I've tried a lot of things, and...