Fresh Paint Canvases

Discus and support Fresh Paint Canvases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I copy a canvas in Fresh Paint? I am looking to draw over a premade canvas, but I do not want to ruin the already existing one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emily _474, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Emily _474
    Emily _474 Guest

Fresh Paint Canvases

How do I copy a canvas in Fresh Paint? I am looking to draw over a premade canvas, but I do not want to ruin the already existing one.

:)

Emily _474, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Fresh Paint Canvases

What exactly is the issue? Is it Xbox or PC related? We need more information to be able to help you.
  3. Up1nSpace Win User

Custom Paint jobs?

I love that Forza 5 is going to be a fresh start on cars and painting......
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium- Yay or Nay?

Firestorm is a favorite of mine. Hopefully the changes in engine will give it a fresh coat of paint.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Point of Superflat Worlds

It's so people have a pre-flattened canvases to build things on in creative mode.
  6. BAZ1974 Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 forums?

Oh, so the forums are not fully operational yet? That kind of explains the "Fresh paint" feel of it. Still some small bits need to be done obviously.
Thema:

Fresh Paint Canvases

1. Fresh Paint Canvases - Similar Threads - Fresh Paint Canvases

2. Fresh batteries sent with incl. controller exploded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fresh batteries sent with incl. controller exploded: So I'm quite a bit upset about this and since I can't just send a regular email to Microsoft I'm posting here in hope that it gets read. I put the brand new unwrapped batteries that came with my...
  3. Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - Spyro Reignited Trilogy fails to boot after fresh install: Installed the game from a brand new disc (even though pretty much all of the game is via download). It finishes installing, go to boot up the game for the first time. Just a black screen for about...
  4. App never opened and will not open on fresh install of win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App never opened and will not open on fresh install of win 10: Just installed win 10 on new computer but the xbox app will not open nor has it ever, sadface. My Microsoft acc used to login to windows 10 is tied to my xbox one gt. I've tried all the common...
  5. Fresh shows/movies just added!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fresh shows/movies just added!!!!: Great new movies like Kung Fu Panda 3 and more. Along with some great new TV seasons 5a030c69-436d-433b-a9ca-c2105cdab00b
  6. "Xbox Go to Settings" voice command does not work after fresh reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Xbox Go to Settings" voice command does not work after fresh reboot.: Dear Microsoft Support staff, Hi, I'm an Xbox One user bought the system a few days ago. I'm very much impressed by the performances of Kinect voice commands. So I've tried a lot of things, and...
  7. Xbox Wireless adapter for windows doesn't work without fresh Restart.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless adapter for windows doesn't work without fresh Restart.: So after fresh restart my controller will connect fine, after i turn controller off it will connect again but disconnect instantly until i restart PC. So basically any time i want this to work i...
  8. Xbox is freezing after updating fresh new hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is freezing after updating fresh new hard drive: My Xbox started freezing in game then started freezing as soon as the start menu loaded. I went to Xbox support and they said clear my cache, i did. They said take out the Hard drive and i did and...
  9. I need help i just recently brought a fresh copy of skyrim special edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help i just recently brought a fresh copy of skyrim special edition: it has no scratches nothing its brand new from Australia but its not installing it says your disc may be dirty or damaged. try cleaning it (0x87e00064) 1f347ea0-8bb0-4bbd-939e-96a4b1c68631
  10. Any way to buy a fresh power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to buy a fresh power supply?: Hello. I recently ordered a new power supply since my old one was getting rather loud. I paid to have one sent immediately from the service center. A few days later i received the "new" power...