Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working

Discus and support Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me, I installed the minecraft launcher java edition but when i open it it doesnt open it just shows black screen i cant even sign in from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VirendraTripathi1, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working

Please help me, I installed the minecraft launcher java edition but when i open it it doesnt open it just shows black screen i cant even sign in from my minecraft account in the launcher my graphics drivers are updated please help give me multiple solutions i also installed and uninstalled the launcher multiple times please help i cant play my favourite game please help Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working :( i have also signed in in microsoft store and xbox app with same account.

Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working [​IMG]

:)

VirendraTripathi1, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Go to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and download the Windows 7/8 launcher. That should work.
  3. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Filesystem Error when trying to load up FM22 on the Windows Xbox app

Okay. So I assisted someone with this issue yesterday but that was for Minecraft. The solution that worked was downloading a launcher from the store and then uninstalling it. Removing the launcher after installing it also removed the corrupted files as well. I'm thinking how to replicate this on FM22.
  5. SamQY Win User

New minecraft launcher install error, code 0x87E00017 (this error ONLY happens with the minecraft launcher download, not anything else on the store)

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If you have the game installed, remove and cancel installation via the store, from Mojang website download launcher and install. In the launcher login with your Microsoft account, after that you will be able to download Minecraft and Java Edition through the launcher.
  6. Ints21 Win User

the new game in microsoft game pass err code 0x80246019

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Remove the game and launcher, from Mojang website download launcher and install. In the launcher login with your Microsoft account, after that you will be able to download Minecraft and Java Edition through the launcher.
    thank you for reply, but that didn't work either (same err). But now i can at least play the java edition
Thema:

1. Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working - Similar Threads - Freshly installed minecraft

2. Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher: please i need help please . I just installed a minecraft launcher but it just not opens it just shows black screen,i cant even sign in from my minecraft account please help my graphics drivers are...
  3. Windows 11 Fresh install dont want to download 500gb worth of games again

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Fresh install dont want to download 500gb worth of games again: Hello I have 2 gaming pcs that I’ve just upgraded and I plan to fresh install windows 11 on them both I’ve been putting this off for a few weeks now because of this issue I have enrolled in the...
  4. Can't install fresh version of Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install fresh version of Forza Horizon 5: Hello. I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 5. I bought this game yesterday from website "www.g2a.com", and insert code corectly, so i have game on Microsoft Store in my "bookshelf", but when i...
  5. Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions: I reinstalled windows 11 from an iso downloaded with their official tool and am now unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions (error 0x00000001), i have tried every possible...
  6. Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...: Tried to put all the info in the subject line. So, Minecraft stopped working on a older MacBook Pro (but more then enough hardware to run MC) last week. Have spent a week troubleshooting, did a...
  7. Games wont reinstall on gamepass for pc after fresh install of windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Games wont reinstall on gamepass for pc after fresh install of windows: I reinstalled windows now every game I had previously played I cant reinstall with gamepass for pc. new games I havnt previously played are fine and download. and games I have bought I can...
  8. Cannot install games on HDD with fresh install of windows(picture included)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games on HDD with fresh install of windows(picture included): So i just reinstalled windows and downloaded xbox app to play gamepass games. Now it seems i cant install games to the drives i want them to be installed and also the program do not reconize...
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Issues (No gold; is a fresh install)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Issues (No gold; is a fresh install): I've switched my xbox console over from beta to alpha skip ahead, but the features mentioned such as ftp and making party chats dont seem to be available; anytime I try to do anything the console...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install: I had to do a fresh install of my OS due to some issues with an update. I acquired Minecraft bedrock edition by redeeming it through my mojang account or something like that about a year ago. When...