Freundesliste[friends list]

Discus and support Freundesliste[friends list] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo habe ein Problem mit meiner freundesliste..,es zeigt bei mir keine freunde mehr an egal ob sie online oder offline sind, auch in der... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenjaminH.1, Aug 28, 2019.

1. BenjaminH.1
    BenjaminH.1 Guest

Hallo habe ein Problem mit meiner freundesliste..,es zeigt bei mir keine freunde mehr an egal ob sie online oder offline sind, auch in der Gamerscore-Bestenliste wird keiner mehr angezeigt. Weiß nicht woran es liegt gestern war noch alles ok würde mich über
    jede Hilfe freuen also schon mal danke im vorraus.

[Translation - Hello I have a problem with my friend list .., it shows me no more friends on whether they are online or offline, even in the Gamerscore leaderboard is no longer displayed. Do not know why it was yesterday everything was ok I would
    be happy about any help so ever thank you in advance.]

:)

BenjaminH.1, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Hallo

Haben Sie versucht, Ihr Konto von der Konsole zu entfernen, öffnen Sie die Anleitung gehen Sie zu einstellungen>konto>konto>entfernen Konto. Halten Sie dann die Ein-/Aus-Taste gedrückt, bis die Konsole vollständig heruntergefahren ist. Warten Sie 60 Sekunden,
    schalten Sie das Konto wieder ein und fügen Sie es der Konsole wieder hinzu. Sie benötigen Ihre Login-Daten.

[Translation - Hello If you tried to remove your account from the console, open the instructions go to settings> account> account> remove account. Then press and hold the power button until the console shuts down completely. Wait 60 seconds, turn
    the account back on and add it back to the console. You need your login data.]
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi BenjaminH.1

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your friends list on your console. You may want to try

removing your profile
    from the console, performing a
    Hard Reset
    , and adding the profile onto your console again.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. StefanHellmann Win User

Lips

Sind die Server nun wieder down?

Are Servers down again?

Habe gestern Party gehabt und konnte mich micht nicht mit den Servern für die Welt/Freundesliste verbinden

Have an big Party yersterday and can´t connect to the world/Friends Rankings Server :(
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Support Xbox

hi,

stell doch einfach deine Datenschutzeinstellungen so um, dass dir nur Personen von deiner Freundesliste schreiben können. Damit würdest du erst keine Nachrichten bekommen und darauf auch nicht antworten. Das spart einiges an Nerven. Habe ich auch so eingestellt.

---------

[Mod Translation - Hi

Simply change your privacy settings so that only people from your friends list can write to you. With that, you wouldn't get messages and you wouldn't answer them. This saves a lot of nerves. Did I set that way, too. ]
  6. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

1. Freundesliste[friends list] - Similar Threads - Freundesliste friends list

2. my friend get charged but he dont have game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my friend get charged but he dont have game pass: hello. my friend got charged and got error. now he dont have game pass and money is not refunded. need help. 02259c49-4de8-4724-8bc8-10e4c4b92e88
  3. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...: Hola, veran, hace ya un tiempo me surgio este problema. Yo tengo Minecraft pe y solia jugar con mis amigos en sus mundos y viceversa. Pero de un tiempo para acá, ellos no se pueden unir a mis...
  4. I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block: I can't to my friend and a party it show im block 39c9a3d0-fdeb-4e7f-9259-19f2f714a8a7
  5. I can't Join my friends Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Join my friends Realm: I have minecraft Windows 10 and he uses an Xbox and he can't invite me for some reason. If i try to join it says "Failed attempting to join real try again later. Unable to connect to realm." I...
  6. Gamerscore was modded by friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore was modded by friend: can someone help me reset my gamerscore it was modded by a friend 4040f0bd-1502-4545-9043-50c2baa22fb2
  7. I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias: I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias mail 1d9e37ad-31be-46e6-8cf3-63868d1af151
  8. Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?: So after I posted about having issues myself, I got the game to download on my xbox after I signed into account and done. Now my friend is not able to download it even though they're on the...
  9. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025): The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain...
  10. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63