Freundesliste[friends list]

Discus and support Freundesliste[friends list] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo habe ein Problem mit meiner freundesliste..,es zeigt bei mir keine freunde mehr an egal ob sie online oder offline sind, auch in der... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenjaminH.1, Aug 28, 2019.

1. BenjaminH.1
    BenjaminH.1 Guest

Hallo habe ein Problem mit meiner freundesliste..,es zeigt bei mir keine freunde mehr an egal ob sie online oder offline sind, auch in der Gamerscore-Bestenliste wird keiner mehr angezeigt. Weiß nicht woran es liegt gestern war noch alles ok würde mich über
    jede Hilfe freuen also schon mal danke im vorraus.

[Translation - Hello I have a problem with my friend list .., it shows me no more friends on whether they are online or offline, even in the Gamerscore leaderboard is no longer displayed. Do not know why it was yesterday everything was ok I would
    be happy about any help so ever thank you in advance.]

:)

BenjaminH.1, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Hallo

Haben Sie versucht, Ihr Konto von der Konsole zu entfernen, öffnen Sie die Anleitung gehen Sie zu einstellungen>konto>konto>entfernen Konto. Halten Sie dann die Ein-/Aus-Taste gedrückt, bis die Konsole vollständig heruntergefahren ist. Warten Sie 60 Sekunden,
    schalten Sie das Konto wieder ein und fügen Sie es der Konsole wieder hinzu. Sie benötigen Ihre Login-Daten.

[Translation - Hello If you tried to remove your account from the console, open the instructions go to settings> account> account> remove account. Then press and hold the power button until the console shuts down completely. Wait 60 seconds, turn
    the account back on and add it back to the console. You need your login data.]
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi BenjaminH.1

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your friends list on your console. You may want to try

removing your profile
    from the console, performing a
    Hard Reset
    , and adding the profile onto your console again.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. StefanHellmann Win User

Lips

Sind die Server nun wieder down?

Are Servers down again?

Habe gestern Party gehabt und konnte mich micht nicht mit den Servern für die Welt/Freundesliste verbinden

Have an big Party yersterday and can´t connect to the world/Friends Rankings Server :(
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Support Xbox

hi,

stell doch einfach deine Datenschutzeinstellungen so um, dass dir nur Personen von deiner Freundesliste schreiben können. Damit würdest du erst keine Nachrichten bekommen und darauf auch nicht antworten. Das spart einiges an Nerven. Habe ich auch so eingestellt.

---------

[Mod Translation - Hi

Simply change your privacy settings so that only people from your friends list can write to you. With that, you wouldn't get messages and you wouldn't answer them. This saves a lot of nerves. Did I set that way, too. ]
  6. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

1. Freundesliste[friends list] - Similar Threads - Freundesliste friends list

2. Xbox friends error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox friends error: I have a problem if I am not resiving a friends message it says xXMoonWolfieXx8 is on Xbox App and what is going on xXMoonWolfieXx8 used to respond tk my messages what the heck is happening...
  3. Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now: I am unable to join any other Minecraft games on my local network from my Xbox One. Minecraft just shows "your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" despite the Friends tab correctly...
  4. My friends do show up but don’t show their info

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends do show up but don’t show their info: So basicly i was playing gta then had to go turned off my xbox yeah ok. So then i logged on the next day and then my friends were still on it showed the game that they were “playing” it said like...
  5. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...
  6. What Games Do You Enjoy Playing With Friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Games Do You Enjoy Playing With Friends?: I really enjoy either Minecraft or GTA V ef880204-350c-4162-b1ee-bb15579d618e
  7. Friend is completely locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend is completely locked out of account: Hello, My friend [Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] has been locked out of his account for 2 weeks. Hes gone over and over in a loop doing the same stuff to recover. Reset password, yada...
  8. Xbox previous/removed friends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox previous/removed friends?: Simple question, is there any way to obtain the data of previous xbox friends? I have little practical use for it, just curious to see how many people I've been friends with on xbox since 2007....
  9. A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard: Pretty self explanatory but if we could get looking for group features and a proper social hub within xcloud dashboard that’d be pretty neat submitted by /u/TheBlueSensei [link] [comments]
  10. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824