Friday feature

Discus and support Friday feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry not been on here for a while is feature request Friday still going? submitted by /u/The_Real_Delpoi [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Real_Delpoi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Friday feature

/u/The_Real_Delpoi, Aug 9, 2019
  2. PrimoFuSion Win User

'007 Legends' new trailer up...

This is out on Friday for anyone interested!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxdP9Lvgc8g&feature=g-all-u]
  3. Oraclea Win User

The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

Thanks for the info- I’m looking forward to giving Friday the 13th a try. I like that it’s being featured as a GwG right before Halloween.
  4. -- Rick -- Win User

Can't Save on Xbox one, When is the patch coming out?

Update time! Quote from the community dev on the Witcher forums:

"The 1.03 patch on Xbox One will feature both, the FPS lock on 30 and will remove the save problem. We are hoping it will go live by Friday"
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

my friend gift me the game.I can't activate the key

If your friend gifted you this game through the new feature on Xbox, then I would suggest calling Xbox customer support. This feature is still in alpha testing so they are still working out the bugs.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Gears of War: Judgment launch trailer

Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Jof28jANY&feature=youtu.be

UPDATE:

BONUS: if this video reaches 100,000 views by Friday, March 15, we'll release a free Window Web weapon skin!

[​IMG]
Thema:

Friday feature

1. Friday feature - Similar Threads - Friday feature

2. Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales: I didnt get any games for black friday or cyber monday.. but With game pass and companies renting games i believe the sales will drop but not so much that they will notice....
  3. Xbox 360 Marketplace Black Friday Sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Marketplace Black Friday Sales: Hi, first of all it has been ridiculous to even get to this point of contacting microsoft as your virtual hosts either cannot process a simple question or constantly refer you back to products...
  4. Black Friday Gift Voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Gift Voucher: I have not received a £5 gift voucher today for black friday whereas many people i know have got it. Why has this happened? d1930b2c-8b94-459a-b5a2-591a2f7501e8
  5. Free 10 pound black Friday voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10 pound black Friday voucher: U locked my question and had not finished Okay, fair enough. I get that they might be sent out at random but Considering I have been a member Of Xbox Live for 6 years. I thought I might have got...
  6. Free 10 pound black Friday voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10 pound black Friday voucher: All my friends received free voucher but i didn't want to know y really???? 7ea67147-96f1-4af3-aa7f-eddd4573daf9
  7. Black Friday Sale!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Sale!!!: Hey everyone, I just made my Black Friday Sale purchases and got my 5000 punch card redeemed. I grabbed Car Mechanic Simulator, Stranger Things, and Assassin's Creed Origins. I wish I could...
  8. me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel...: Hola a todos, como muchos ya sabrán las ventas de Black Friday están disponibles para todos, pero los que contábamos con gold o gamepass ultimate recibimos la ventaja de un par de días antes para...
  9. Dddos attack after friday 13th game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dddos attack after friday 13th game.: i started a game of friday the 13th, the players named [Mod removed- personal information] then proceeded to tell me what town i was from and my game immediately started freezing with network icon...
  10. “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification

in XboX Insiders
    “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification: Hey Folks! A few questions to the floor regarding feature requests and where/how they should addressed. • Are requests and suggestions still referred to collectively as “Feature Friday,” and if...