Friday feature

Discus and support Friday feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry not been on here for a while is feature request Friday still going? submitted by /u/The_Real_Delpoi [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Real_Delpoi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Friday feature

/u/The_Real_Delpoi, Aug 9, 2019
  2. PrimoFuSion Win User

'007 Legends' new trailer up...

This is out on Friday for anyone interested!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxdP9Lvgc8g&feature=g-all-u]
  3. -- Rick -- Win User

Can't Save on Xbox one, When is the patch coming out?

Update time! Quote from the community dev on the Witcher forums:

"The 1.03 patch on Xbox One will feature both, the FPS lock on 30 and will remove the save problem. We are hoping it will go live by Friday"
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

my friend gift me the game.I can't activate the key

If your friend gifted you this game through the new feature on Xbox, then I would suggest calling Xbox customer support. This feature is still in alpha testing so they are still working out the bugs.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Gears of War: Judgment launch trailer

Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Jof28jANY&feature=youtu.be

UPDATE:

BONUS: if this video reaches 100,000 views by Friday, March 15, we'll release a free Window Web weapon skin!

[​IMG]
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Game Reccomendations

Yop,i got Forza horizon 2 (since friday) and Forza 5.

Both are great,fun and techniquely great.

Forza 5 can be found at lower price,now.

And if you like racing on open world area with online features,it's really a game for you....
Thema:

Friday feature

1. Friday feature - Similar Threads - Friday feature

2. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

in XboX Insiders
    Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. fortnite friday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite friday: I want to know the timings of the Friday fortnite in my square one Microsoft store 160c87c7-da62-4b8b-83c1-e97d6de4fec9
  4. ELECTRO-SOL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT, FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2020 (XBOX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ELECTRO-SOL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT, FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2020 (XBOX): SMITE(Roam with Gods: Play. Seek. Destroy.) C all at 1/8552/12/721/2/ or Web Server's Default Page. com to enter the pool. Also, you can use my personal Code "HDWIESignup" to get a FREE...
  5. Happy Friday!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Friday!!!: Will play Division 2 with my friends. 175deeb7-ad51-4bc8-8c6b-7f26955cfb7a
  6. Who is playing Anthem On Friday?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is playing Anthem On Friday?: I'd love to get a group together to play on Friday my gamertag is 63f646ac-7fe3-4405-8e36-df21a8c00372
  7. Black Friday Microsoft points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Microsoft points: I have this question because all my friends got money on black friday and i never did and i wanted to know what you have to do to get the microsoft points on black friday...
  8. Purchased Fallout 4 GOTY on Black Friday, it's missing Season passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Fallout 4 GOTY on Black Friday, it's missing Season passcode: On Black Friday I purchase fallout 4 game of the year edition on Amazon via Box Games. When it came in it was sealed had the Microsoft sticker on it, looks brand new. When I opened it up and i...
  9. Missing game in Black Friday Xbox one X Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game in Black Friday Xbox one X Bundle: I bought an Xbox one X bundle from the online Microsoft store but I seem to be missing one of the games it was supposed to come with. The game is gears of war 4. All the other games in the...
  10. Status code 80122727 when trying to redeem Black Friday code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code 80122727 when trying to redeem Black Friday code: Got a message from (I assume, at least it looked legit) Xbox Live that said I had until Dec 29 to redeem code for $10. When I try to redeem the code, I get the status code: 80122727 Anyone...