Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.

Discus and support Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game. Perhaps ypu could both setup a static ip address and see if these help. This is usually a very... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SkylarPortko, Jan 5, 2020.

1. SkylarPortko
    SkylarPortko Guest

Perhaps ypu could both setup a static ip address and see if these help. This is usually a very quick process on your console to do once googled etc.

Thank you

:)

SkylarPortko, Jan 5, 2020
  2. SkylarPortko Win User

Yes, we both checked to make sure that our games on the same regions.
  3. FRA wappa69 Win User

Perhaps ypu could both setup a static ip address and see if these help. This is usually a very quick process on your console to do once googled etc.

Thank you
  4. SkylarPortko Win User

Yes, both of our NAT's are open.
  5. FRA wappa69 Win User

Hi

Thanks for bringing your problem here.

Are both your regions on the game set to the same as one could be Europe and another american etc...i know this can be an issue at times.

Thank you
  6. CyberSpero Win User

Hi SkylarPortko!

This sounds like it may be an issue with one of your NAT types.

You can check your NAT type in Settings>Network Settings. You should have three options for NAT type: Strict, Moderate, and Open.

If yours or your friends NAT type is set to strict or moderate it may be affecting your ability to connect in certain games. As certain NAT types can only connect to other certain NAT types. Which may be why you can connect via another friend.

Here is more info on NAT types: https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

If this doesn't help out please come back and I'll try to help as best as I can. Or feel free to go through the troubleshooting on support.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game. - Similar Threads - Friend can't connect

2. Can't connect to one certain friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to one certain friend.: My friend and I are sharing home xbox with each other (his xbox is my home xbox and vice versa) and we cannot connect to each other in games shared to one another through home xbox. I'm curious if...
  3. A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...: As the title says, we both downloaded the game, we log into the game, send a friend request for a story mode co-op, and neither one of us gets any kind of notification. We both have made sure that...
  4. Não consigo conectar a um mundo de um amigo [I can't connect to a friend's world]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar a um mundo de um amigo [I can't connect to a friend's world]: Meus amigos criam um mundo e eu tento entrar mas fica alguns minutos dizendo que esta ligando a jogo multijogador e depois fala que não foi possivel se conectar. Eu jogo Minecraft Bedrock no...
  5. Não consigo conectar ao mundo do meu amigo[Translation-I can't connect to my friend's world]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar ao mundo do meu amigo[Translation-I can't connect to my friend's world]: Eu adicionei meu amigo no minecraft, ele começa a jogar e eu aperto no mundo dele pra entrar, mas fica dizendo que está ligando ao mundo e daí depois de um tempo dis que não foi possivel se...
  6. My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them: Hello My problem is in the title. I paid for the game pass and download Sea of Thieves so as to play with my friend. But they see me as Offline and can't message me (and I can't message them)....
  7. Minecraft, conectar con amigos pero no puedo[Minecraft, connect with friends but I can't]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, conectar con amigos pero no puedo[Minecraft, connect with friends but I can't]: cuando intento conectar en minecraft con mis amigos me dice que tengo que ir a mi cuenta microsoft en aka/accountsetting algo de privacidad y seguridad, voy a mi cuenta pero no tengo una opcion de...
  8. Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted: Me and my friend have a world which we play on everyday. She is on Xbox One while I play on Windows 10/ Xbox One. Sometime's she leaves the house and leaves the world open so I can play. I can...
  9. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  10. Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend: (xbox one). I can join our paid server but not the one he himself hosts. When I try to join I get the message "No Connection to the World" while others are still in his World. My NAT is open and...