Friend Auto-Muted and Unfriended

Discus and support Friend Auto-Muted and Unfriended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I fix this? I haven't blocked him. He was just one day suddenly muted and unfriended. 280c5712-7ace-47cb-bbf4-f3a8f07824dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S0mbra, May 22, 2020 at 10:13 PM.

1. S0mbra
    S0mbra Guest

How do I fix this? I haven't blocked him. He was just one day suddenly muted and unfriended.

:)

2. -DimD- Win User

Check your audio seeting in the friends group seetings.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

This may be due to the service alert up last night. You may want to try power cycling the console
  4. Bruce in Austin Win User

How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

Thanks for the reply. I only see options to friend, favorite, or unfriend someone. Is there a specific way to unfollow and still keep them as a friend or do you mean unfriend?
  5. Colourful AxE Win User

Herassment and threats on xbox live!!!

If you are to block communications they will NOT be able to send you messages, they can try but you will not recieve them, also unfriend and mute said gamer to block any further contact,
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

Adding friends should be easier

I agree I wish I could see who unfriended me without going through my extensive friend's list and comparing the two or if they unfriend me it works like facebook and they drop off my friends list
Thema:

1. Friend Auto-Muted and Unfriended - Similar Threads - Friend Auto Muted

2. Friends/Social

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends/Social: It shows my friend is offline and has no friends when I played with her yesterday and it doesn't allow me to add her as a friend any reason why? 501b5122-b009-496e-a6f0-b0f2e831c851
  3. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  4. Friends not showing in Left4Dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not showing in Left4Dead: My friends asked me to play Left4Dead. I said sure. We all have xbox Ones. So i bought the game and installed it and then i joined xbox live gold and i friended my 3 friends and i see them all as...
  5. play with friend who has xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    play with friend who has xbox: I have a pc and I want play with my friend he has a XBOX, how can I play with him? d53af53a-21d9-494c-b850-a2652780860c
  6. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  7. Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch

in XBoX on Windows
    Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch: Can I use the xbox one console companion on pc or use the xbox game bar to play with my friend on xbox? dccfaa88-92c2-4bf9-a120-0bc6b78fd25a
  8. Enforcement action against my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action against my friend: Hello my name is kostas I like to help my friend different people attack they profile with report they clips end always lose for no reason stuff from profile is really sad I like to contact...
  9. Grand theft auto cant join friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto cant join friends: Whats up been having problems with this for months cant join friends long load times then it times out and wont let me join games with more then 2 people when i just want to go online and play...
  10. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online Friends Needed And Clan Members Needed. Please Submit Gamertag And ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 Online Friends Needed And Clan Members Needed. Please Submit Gamertag And ...: OK so my name is Chris Aka on Xbox And i really need some people to help me and my clan grow so i was wandering if anybody would like to join my clan.i can set up heists for you and who ever need...