Friend Banned for no reason

Discus and support Friend Banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend has been banned due to us doing a message roleplay and apparently he got banned for saying 50 ft away for some odd reason if any xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiL3dsmash365, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Friend Banned for no reason

My friend has been banned due to us doing a message roleplay and apparently he got banned for saying 50 ft away for some odd reason if any xbox employees can help i can send a photo.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

LiL3dsmash365, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Friend banned for no Reason

3. Don Varnau Win User

My friend has been banned due to us doing a message roleplay and apparently he got banned for saying 50 ft away for some odd reason if any xbox employees can help i can send a photo.
    Sorry. You're in the wrong place. Look over the information at

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Don
  4. AmbitiousFire32 Win User

Suspension needs to be lifted

But they we very interested in people being banned for no reason and the 25 email alerts I received from the last post says plenty I advised loads of friends friends of friends to stay well clear of Microsoft word of mouth is a massive thing as honest fair
    gamers get banned like myself for no reason
  5. skys7 Win User

trouble with console

A console can be banned for other reasons not just for modding the console.

The Enforcement Team does not ban random consoles, there was a reason for it.

Maybe your friend or his roommate forgot to tell you something ;)
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Cheated off a gamertag

no your friends did not get banned for agreeing with you they got banned for doing something against the rules they do not ban for just any old reason sorry.
Thema:

1. Friend Banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Friend Banned reason

2. how come people can have people like me and my friend miamii87 banned but they dont have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how come people can have people like me and my friend miamii87 banned but they dont have...: my name is cody and I have play and bought xbox products for over 12 to 13 years since the first xbox console and spend over thousands of dollars more than most people in the united states and...
  3. Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently: Hello Community, My Gamertag is Little Armalite, and today i am writing with my concerns as to why i have received a 7 day chat ban from my live account one the xbox one platform, my ban was...
  4. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  5. my friend banned me

in XBoX Accessibility
    my friend banned me: my friend went on my account and sent himself a message wich he reported getting me banned and i need it reversed because i didn't do it i know this sounds like a lie but im serious and in despret...
  6. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84
  7. My friend has had a communication ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has had a communication ban for no reason: My friend has ad a communication ban on his account and the time of the ban he wasnt near his xbox what can been done to to the communication ban off 52cbbcd5-b3d1-4a24-a017-2be24b3c77f9
  8. Friend banned for no Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend banned for no Reason: my friend has received an out of nowhere message from Xbox live talking about the code of conduct explaining about enforcement, I will post a picture in the attachment. He has no idea as to why he...
  9. I GOT BANNED AND SO DID MY FRIEND 4 NO REASON. WTAF

in XBoX on Consoles
    I GOT BANNED AND SO DID MY FRIEND 4 NO REASON. WTAF: me and my friend got banned at the exact same time and it takes the piss man 127f1356-4d80-42e9-ac24-e50707d5917f
  10. Banned For No Reason From Sending Messages To People Not In My Friends List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned For No Reason From Sending Messages To People Not In My Friends List: Why have I been banned from sending messages to people that are not in my friends list? Every time I tried sending a message I keep on getting a red message that says something like "You cannot...