friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks

Discus and support friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; a friend who I gave my account to messaged himself profanities and racial slurs then reported my account for it the case review button isn't working so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kenfournie, Apr 10, 2019.

1. kenfournie
    kenfournie Guest

a friend who I gave my account to messaged himself profanities and racial slurs then reported my account for it the case review button isn't working so i was wondering if there were any other ways to get unbanned

:)

kenfournie, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Tornado F7 Win User

First step, obviously, is FIND NEW FRIENDS to replace him. Hopefully not jerks like your now-ex-friend. What an idiot.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

sadly, you may have no recourse, you as the account holder are solely responsible for what occurs on that account.

You would need to prove it was your friend and not you that was logged into the account at the time, even if you got the case reviewed that would prove difficult.

Never trust anyone with your log in info.

If you haven't yet, change your password and make sure your contact info is up to date. Also if the password/email combo is something you use other places, be sure and change it on those sites as well.
  4. Smwutches Win User

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team to possibly lift a suspension. If it's no longer eligible, there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.

Also, it is a violation of the code of conduct to give your account information to anyone else. This is partially the reason.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

It's a tricky situation to be in because they will likely say that there's no way to prove your claim, and ultimately you are responsible for what happens with your account. Take it as a lesson, not to let anybody else use your account, at least not without
    you present to put a stop to stuff like that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

sadly, you may have no recourse, you as the account holder are solely responsible for what occurs on that account.

You would need to prove it was your friend and not you that was logged into the account at the time, even if you got the case reviewed that would prove difficult.
    The enforcement team won't look at that kind of proof. Per the terms you agree to, you are responsible for your account at all times. What matters is that the code of conduct was broken on that account which is why the account is suspended.
Thema:

1. friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks - Similar Threads - friend banned communications

2. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  3. My friend has had a communication ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has had a communication ban for no reason: My friend has ad a communication ban on his account and the time of the ban he wasnt near his xbox what can been done to to the communication ban off 52cbbcd5-b3d1-4a24-a017-2be24b3c77f9
  4. I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke: I sent a few messages in a row to my friend Exodus90attacks earlier and he reported me asa joke resulting in my ban, it says it's for two weeks and now we can't communicate and play games together...
  5. I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received a communication ban earlier because my friend Exodus90attacks reported me as a joke: I sent a few messages in a row to my friend Exodus90attacks earlier and he reported me asa joke resulting in my ban, it says it's for two weeks and now we can't communicate and play games together...
  6. Friend getting communication ban for playing the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend getting communication ban for playing the game: My friend recently got a communication ban after defeating a player on fortnite battle royal the player that got defeated then sent my friend messages that could have upsetted him in a manner and...
  7. My friend got communication banned because of a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got communication banned because of a joke: Hey all, I know what the vast majority of you are going to say you brought it upon yourself but I thought i'd try anyways. Basically my friend sent a message to me on xbox which I jokingly...
  8. Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends: Hello everyone, For those who are asking where to go if their account is banned or suspended, never ever contact support as per they cannot do anything about it. Go to Enforcement.xbox.com in...
  9. I was banned for communication banned but I let my friend use my account sorry for the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned for communication banned but I let my friend use my account sorry for the ...: I WAS BANNED BUT MY FRIEND WAS USING MY ACCOUNT AND I DID NOT GIVE HIM PERMISSION SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE PLEASE UNBAN ME e763b98b-15f0-4b2c-a2ab-7b41d7e7c6f7
  10. Friend with communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend with communication ban: Can microsoft do me a favour by removing Eqqiz's communication ban? I mean, he hasn't abused any of his friends or whatever, and it's just bam, there, ruining our fun because we can't play...