Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

Discus and support Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FragrantEmu812, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also bought a subscription to a mixer streamer but that also didn't pull money from his account yet he has
    access to the sub. Anyone know how to fix this? He doesn't wanna get you trouble n such and i've tried to look up other cases of this to no avail.

:)

FragrantEmu812, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

1. Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account. - Similar Threads - Friend bought battle

2. Friend bought me a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a gift: hi a friend from the u.s bought menthe season pass for ark when i redeem the code it says to contact the seller to get a code for my region asbitnwasnt bought in my region contacted xbox and they...
  3. A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code: I live in the Netherlands and my friend lives in Texas and he bought a game for me but it isn't letting me use the code c1786200-3ad4-4d63-acde-6039ee529fa7
  4. Bought Game for friend overseas

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Game for friend overseas: Bought gift, Destiny 2 Forsaken Lengendary, for friend in Australia. Im from US. He never received email or code. Would like a refund but a quick read from MSs return policy, regarding digital...
  5. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...
  6. Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem: My friend that lives in scotland bought a game for our mutual friend that lives in French Canada, he is unable to redeem the game code because of region differences. Is there a way around this?...
  7. Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a gift for a friend (digital game): My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How can we fix it? There's no way to co intact...
  8. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  9. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206
  10. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World: I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster Hunter : World...