Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

Discus and support Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FragrantEmu812, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also bought a subscription to a mixer streamer but that also didn't pull money from his account yet he has
    access to the sub. Anyone know how to fix this? He doesn't wanna get you trouble n such and i've tried to look up other cases of this to no avail.

:)

FragrantEmu812, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

If your friend is having an issue with billing and cannot see a problem at the link mentioned earlier then have him contact support for more assistance.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

It could be that it takes up to 24 hours for the amount to be taken out of their bank account. They may have to call the bank to verify the transaction.
  4. NaannBreadd Win User

It never pulled money from his account.
    This may be a Glitch in the System to do with Xbox or Microsoft, or it could be that he has a different billing account linked to his Xbox Account. I would make sure your Friend checks what account they're linked to, to stop any serious damage.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello FragrantEmu,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to your friend completing purchases through their Microsoft account that have not appeared but they have full access to what they intended to purchase.

As already mentioned, the confirmation for purchases may take 24-48 hours to reflect that the action occurred on their account. They may also check their
    Microsoft order history to confirm that the purchase went through, and in general for any further information
    they seek about those purchases.

We hope that this helps, and we wish you the best!
  6. II DIDIER II Win User

Multiple Players for 1 Year Pass

Hi TrishBarrett.

Games that have a battle pass in their multiplayer section such as: Fornite Apex legends Ghost Recon They can only be purchased for one account. These passes cannot be shared regardless of the familiar configuration of the console, since they can only be
    used with the account that acquired them and they cannot be transferred in any way.

The only way to play it is to buy a battle pass for each account.
Thema:

1. Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account. - Similar Threads - Friend bought battle

2. i bought games for a friend in canada and hes not able to play them or receive them

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought games for a friend in canada and hes not able to play them or receive them: i just wanna get a refund for two games that i bought for a friend in canada who cant receive them it took so many calls and so many searches to find the correct area to even ask a question i see...
  3. I bought my friend who lives in a different region and it didn’t go through apparently...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my friend who lives in a different region and it didn’t go through apparently...: I bought my friend a code it didnt work because he lives in europe im asking for a refund 0f3674e2-710a-4811-b210-6e8fb2a7719c
  4. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  5. Friend bought me a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a gift: hi a friend from the u.s bought menthe season pass for ark when i redeem the code it says to contact the seller to get a code for my region asbitnwasnt bought in my region contacted xbox and they...
  6. A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code: I live in the Netherlands and my friend lives in Texas and he bought a game for me but it isn't letting me use the code c1786200-3ad4-4d63-acde-6039ee529fa7
  7. Bought Game for friend overseas

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Game for friend overseas: Bought gift, Destiny 2 Forsaken Lengendary, for friend in Australia. Im from US. He never received email or code. Would like a refund but a quick read from MSs return policy, regarding digital...
  8. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...
  9. Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem: My friend that lives in scotland bought a game for our mutual friend that lives in French Canada, he is unable to redeem the game code because of region differences. Is there a way around this?...
  10. Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a gift for a friend (digital game): My friend cannot redeem the code he received and it says were in different region although he's my roommate and our Xbox are on the same region. How can we fix it? There's no way to co intact...