Friend cannot join any of our games, and gets kicked from party chat.

Discus and support Friend cannot join any of our games, and gets kicked from party chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey my friend who lives in a dorm cannot join any of our games and every time he joins our party, the party just freaks the hell out and everyone gets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by murphym2012, Nov 11, 2014.

1. murphym2012
    murphym2012 Guest

Hey my friend who lives in a dorm cannot join any of our games and every time he joins our party, the party just freaks the hell out and everyone gets an error code saying cannot party chat at this time. his NAT type is open. Anyone have a solution or know
    what the hell is wrong with this? all we want to do is play halo and he cannot join us without making our games crash.

:)

murphym2012, Nov 11, 2014
  2. OhGZigZag
    OhGZigZag Guest
    Invites dont work

This just started tonight but I cannot join any of my friends partys and they cannot join me. Private chats do not work either, and when I invite someone to anything wether it is a game invite, party invite, chat invite, or whatever they do not get it. Any
    thoughts?

OhGZigZag, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Xbox One error code: 0x89231014

Yep both my friends have been kicked and cannot get back in. Party chat will not work at all!

NinjaDarkie1117, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Kick People In Party Chat

However, 24hrs. With how the Xbox One currently works where there is no 'Invite to Game', we have to create Party Chats for friends to join our matches on some games and if someone joins the Party but doesn't join our match, they can completely screw up
    the 'Join match' function as most of the time, it makes other people join them instead of me/us. And we can't kick out that one person who isn't in our match, messing up other people from joining so we have to create a new Party.

It really is a big headache!
  5. HappyHog Win User

XBL Connection keeps dropping out frequently (ERROR STATUS REPORT INCLUDED)

Oh and by the way, my games are almost always a bit laggy, sometimes i even get kicked out of the match during the map voting before the match has actually started. I also lose connection with parties and private chat quite often and there are some friends
    with whom i cannot play or join party/private chat
  6. NinjaDarkie1117 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x89231014

Yep both my friends have been kicked and cannot get back in. Party chat will not work at all!
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Kick People In Party Chat

[quote user="Gamer Nostalgia"]

However, 24hrs. With how the Xbox One currently works where there is no 'Invite to Game', we have to create Party Chats for friends to join our matches on some games and if someone joins the Party but doesn't join our match, they can completely screw up
    the 'Join match' function as most of the time, it makes other people join them instead of me/us. And we can't kick out that one person who isn't in our match, messing up other people from joining so we have to create a new Party.

It really is a big headache!

[/quote]

Fair enough. But that has zero to do with what the OP is talking about.
  8. Casual Platinum Win User

Problems with party chat

My friends and I have had tremendous issues with the party chat. Often times, we find that although our equipment is in working condition, we are unable to hear each other in party chat. Also, it sometimes kicks us from the parties even though our internet
    connection is uninterrupted.
Thema:

1. Friend cannot join any of our games, and gets kicked from party chat. - Similar Threads - Friend cannot join

2. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...
  3. Cannot join game with a friend on Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join game with a friend on Minecraft: My daughter cannot join a friend to play Minecraft on XBox 360 Live. I have opened the NAT through the router and set all the privacy settings to Adult and also accepted the multiplayer settings....
  4. Cannot join friend’s world in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join friend’s world in Minecraft: Normally, The way that I play with my friend on minecraft in his world is to look on the friends tab and when he starts playing, it says that he is online, an I can then tap on the message and...
  5. Friend cannot join my sever.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Friend cannot join my sever.: Hello, my name is PingPong101 and my friend Tommyhoops30 can not join. It says relocating sever and it happened in the middle of nowhere. He can join every other sever but not mine. He has had the...
  6. Minecraft PE Cannot Join friends world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Cannot Join friends world: My kids were able to join each others worlds before the last update, but now they kerp getting error messages either unable to join or timed out. we are using PE on Amazon fire 8. Both have...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator 2020, cannot find friends or crate or join a grup online. But...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020, cannot find friends or crate or join a grup online. But...: Hi there. I own ms 2020 flight sim. I tried many times to send a friend request to my friend and he send to me but we cannot see each other ( we are on the same regional server ) He also tried...
  8. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world: Hello Microsoft team and community, I have been constantly trying to join my friend’s multiplayer world on Minecraft, but it says “Unable to join game,” or something along those lines. We are...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons XBGP Multiplayer Cannot Join / Friends Cannot Join Me

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons XBGP Multiplayer Cannot Join / Friends Cannot Join Me: Troubleshooted this for a few hours and this is what I've learned so far. Teredo was not enabled/working on my computer. NAT type is now "Moderate" and Server Connectivity is now "Connected". As...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 - I can join friend’s world, but he cannot join mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - I can join friend’s world, but he cannot join mine: Since we played on java previously, me and my friend both decided to get Minecraft Bedrock so that we could join each other’s worlds. We do not have Realms. I can join any world he makes, but if i...