friend gift

Discus and support friend gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend bought FIFA 20 for me as a gift where can i find it in my consul .. 34ccaf14-63ce-418f-8d95-7c5631b1ff28 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ahmedmufarrihi, Oct 1, 2019.

1. friend gift

my friend bought FIFA 20 for me as a gift where can i find it in my consul ..

:)

ahmedmufarrihi, Oct 1, 2019
  2. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Gifting?

Go to your garage, click A on the one you want to gift, scroll down to Gift Car, select that, then pick the friend you want to gift that to. No you cannot gift credits, but there are way around that, just have your friend auction a car for the amount you
    want to "gift" to him.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Gifting from Canada

You should only gift Canadian friends. For me, if I was in the US, I should only gift those friends from that country.
  4. DanielaMMdmm Win User

Gifts?!?!?!

I also received a gift from a friend. I live in Brazil, and my friend in USA. I can not redeem my gifts.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code

Unfortunately you can't gift games if your friend lives in a different country. He will have to either gift to another friend in the US or request a refund. It does state at purchase that gifting is only available in the same country.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

Just remember, the Microsoft gift card, you and also gift a friend something, too. But make sure they are in the same as you are. I once tried to gift an international Xbox friend something, but they cannot use it due to regional differences.
Thema:

friend gift

1. friend gift - Similar Threads - friend gift

2. Gift a microsoft reward to a friend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a microsoft reward to a friend: I got a free reward from Microsoft rewards for a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and don't want it since i have virtually all the games on there that i would want so im wanting to gift it to...
  3. Gift a preorder to a friend on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift a preorder to a friend on console: Hello I was looking forward to gift the preorder for Modern Warfare to a friend who plays on Xbox (i'm on pc). I already got some money in my microsoft account yet i cannot buy the game as a...
  4. Friend bought me a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a gift: hi a friend from the u.s bought menthe season pass for ark when i redeem the code it says to contact the seller to get a code for my region asbitnwasnt bought in my region contacted xbox and they...
  5. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?: So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can...
  6. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  7. My friend from UK tried sending me a gift game but it failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend from UK tried sending me a gift game but it failed: Im from Romania and i got told that the code is bought from a different region (United Kingdom) and it cannot be redeemed does brexit has something to do with this? Im getting told to contact the...
  8. My friend gifted me a game but it says I'm in the wrong region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me a game but it says I'm in the wrong region.: Split from this thread. Hey. So one of my friends in US just bought my a game and texted med the code. But when i went to redeem the code it says im in the wrong region for that code. I changes...
  9. Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital gift game for a friend, but they already have it.....what now?: I recently bough a digital game for a friend, but, they already owned it. Why did MS let me buy a game for someone who already owned the title? How do I get my money back? My friend attempted to...
  10. Gift for Friend via XBox Did Not Work - Refund Refused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift for Friend via XBox Did Not Work - Refund Refused: Hi I am hoping somebody can help me understand a response I had from XBox Support a couple of days ago. Using my XBox I accessed the Games Store and purchased the season pass of Elite Dangerous...