Friend is completely locked out of account

Discus and support Friend is completely locked out of account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My friend [Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] has been locked out of his account for 2 weeks. Hes gone over and over in a loop doing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by x7boo, Feb 13, 2020.

1. x7boo
    x7boo Guest

Hello,

My friend [Mod Removed - See Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    ]
    has been locked out of his account for 2 weeks. Hes gone over and over in a loop doing the same stuff to recover. Reset password, yada yada and nothing works. Hes litterally tried everything he can do and also everything xbox
    staff has asked. hes been put on hold, hung up on, and dates pushed back always to "tomorrow" from staff saying it will clear soon but as 2 weeks has gone by nothing has been resolved. Hes been a member of xbox for 12 years and the support he is receiving
    is terrible. He just woke up one day to tell him his account had some suspicious activity and to change his password but when he does it will change it and go back to a loop to where he cannot login. They confirmed it was not any suspect activity and hes still
    had the same password for years. Hes confirmed everything and done everything he possible can.

Can someone please help? hes thinking about giving up as staff has literally done nothing to help him and he keeps getting transferred cause nobody wants to deal with it. He has all the correct personal info from name, address, emails etc and still theres
    nothing they will do - should he just give up on his account that hes spent thousands on games etc over the years?

very disappointed in xbox support.

:)

x7boo, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Howie 89 Win User

I have had the same response for two weeks when trying to change passwords. I went thru the same thing with the account recovery form getting the same result.
  3. x7boo Win User

yeah he had to make a new xbox account just to get into support cause his other account is locked out
  4. x7boo Win User

it was actually a official email and hes been talking to the correct support they just cant figure out whats going on - it originally just popped up on the xbox when he went to sign in and he went thru the steps and it just puts him in a loop to reset password
    until it tells him hes done to many attempts to login for the day. He waits a day and trys again with the same loop of errors and not logging him in.

Would make sense for a fake email but that can be ruled out - thanks for any help
  5. Howie 89 Win User

[​IMG]
    This
    is what i am encountering
  6. x7boo Win User

They still havent done anything to help keep telling him to do the same stuff.. i dont get why someone cant just go in and fix this
Thema:

1. Friend is completely locked out of account - Similar Threads - Friend completely locked

2. Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.: Yes I still play the 360, but when I try to add people, an error message popped up saying that it "Can't complete the process. Please try again." Could it be an Internet issue (where it is has...
  3. Friends List Completely Blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends List Completely Blank: After pressing the Xbox home button on the controller, and pressing LB to get to the 'people' tab, it shows 0 friends online. Once I've hit the A button to go into my friends list, it is...
  4. Completed the refer a friend for smite but never got rewarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Completed the refer a friend for smite but never got rewarded: last week i introduced a friend to smite and did the in game refer a friend. when i was browsing mymissions i noticed their was one for doing what i did, but i never ended up getting the better...
  5. Friend Request Cannot Complete Process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Request Cannot Complete Process: Okay, so I have had this ongoing problem on my xbox 360 for a couple of days now. Someone sent me a friend request that I am unable to accept, decline, or delete. When I try to do any of these...
  6. Completely new to Xbox and looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completely new to Xbox and looking for friends: Hi all, I just recently got my new Xbox One S console and just been messing around how everything works and games. Looking for friends out there who are. My go-to games re listed in my profile and...
  7. Xbox Quest to add friends not completing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Quest to add friends not completing: Trying to add friends to complete the Xbox quests this month and it will not complete. I've added more than 7 new friends who've added me back (which I can see in my profile feed) but the quests...
  8. Can’t complete Friend Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t complete Friend Request: we can’t complete friend requests. It states to go on Xbox website to support. f228fa18-4a42-489b-be45-f21071af7b5e
  9. Friends list nearly completely erased.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list nearly completely erased.: I got on my 360 to readd my friend who had the same issue happen to him and I find I only have 2 friends now and the other day I had around 47 or so. I want to know if there is a fix for it or am...
  10. Trying to add a friend on Xbox live (360) and it says "can't complete this process"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to add a friend on Xbox live (360) and it says "can't complete this process": Keep trying to add a friend on my Xbox live (this is on my 360), it says I am signed in to Xbox live, my wifi connection has no issues, but for some reason it says "can't complete this process....