Friend on Ps4 unable to join my realm due to account privacy settings

Discus and support Friend on Ps4 unable to join my realm due to account privacy settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend is on Ps4 and is trying to join my Minecraft realm but shows an error saying he cant join because of the "way his MS account is setup." We... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mason Paquette, Jan 12, 2021 at 10:22 AM.

1. Friend on Ps4 unable to join my realm due to account privacy settings

My friend is on Ps4 and is trying to join my Minecraft realm but shows an error saying he cant join because of the "way his MS account is setup." We know how to change his privacy setting to allow joining social clubs and realm for Minecraft on an Xbox,
    but since he is on a PlayStation its a different story. Long story short we need to know how to change his Xbox/Microsoft setting to allow him to join social clubs and realm in Minecraft.

Thank you!

:)

Mason Paquette, Jan 12, 2021 at 10:22 AM
  2. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings

Hello curabruh,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to join Minecraft Realms due to your account's privacy and online safety settings. You may need to change the

privacy and online safety settings online
    . Are you playing the game on a Xbox One? Is your account a child account? If your account is a child account, you will need to have the parent account adjust the account's security settings. The article we provided
    explains how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Can't play Minecraft Realms due to how my microsoft account is set up on xbox.com

Hi Sal,

I just thought about this when looking for ways to resolve the issue. If it is because friends are unable to be invited, try messaging them the realm link and they should be able to join. Also, yes that does mean the account is an adult account.

If the issue is just getting into realms then try finding an Xbox to use. Sign into the account and adjust the settings from there. I am not saying to buy a console by the way. It would be easier to use a family or friend's console temporarily to adjust
    the settings for
    privacy and online safety

I hope this helps :)
  5. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  6. WR) Win User

Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

[​IMG]
    I
    have followed the instructions given and have gotten to here. The problem is I keep looping back to the main profile menu as I follow the instructions.
Thema:

Friend on Ps4 unable to join my realm due to account privacy settings

1. Friend on Ps4 unable to join my realm due to account privacy settings - Similar Threads - Friend Ps4 unable

2. Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?: I have no issue inviting him and I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4. He is the one having the issues. He says his settings are set up and we are friends on microsoft. It will not show...
  3. Playing with friends on PS4 minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing with friends on PS4 minecraft realm: I recently moved away from my friends and realms came out on ps4 recently so we decided to make one, but i cant join because of how my microsft account is set up and when i try and fix the problem...
  4. I can't connect to my friend's world no matter what I try to do (PC to PS4)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to my friend's world no matter what I try to do (PC to PS4): I've tried everything except for reinstalling the game, I've tried removing them as a friend, restarting my PC, restarting the game, and making sure I'm not having problems with my networking and...
  5. ps4 new minecraft wont let me play with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 new minecraft wont let me play with my friends: Mine craft doesn't let me play with my friends in new version only old and my other friend doesn't have old 102320fb-d2a1-489b-bbe4-9abe263a4fc7
  6. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  7. Ps4 with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 with friends: I can’t play minecraft with my friends on ps4. I am tried so many times byt it dosen’t work. I am rekistered microsoft Moved from: Microsoft Education/ Microsoft Forms / Other...
  8. Adding A Friend On Ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding A Friend On Ps4: Im playing on bedrock on my pc and im trying to play with my friend on ps4 how do i friend them through my microsoft account or such e68b1cfd-b8b1-49b5-8410-c49b0581a9bf
  9. Adding friends on Minecraft with PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends on Minecraft with PS4: Hi, My son is unable to add friends on his PS4. His Microsoft account shows he plays Xbox (even though he doesn't own one). I have tried to go to the privacy and safety page but I do not own an...
  10. I can’t see crossplatform friends on my PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t see crossplatform friends on my PS4: I dont know why but i cant see crossplatform friends. All of my settings are correct and im an adult account. What do i need to do? 49f5db6f-3792-478f-9e0f-ff9aab19795c