Friend Profiles Appearing Blank

Discus and support Friend Profiles Appearing Blank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I click onto a friends profile in the online friends tab, the place where the gamertag and profile picture are supposed to be stay blank and i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tadhgfitz, Mar 21, 2020.

1. tadhgfitz
    tadhgfitz Guest

When I click onto a friends profile in the online friends tab, the place where the gamertag and profile picture are supposed to be stay blank and i am not able to invite people to my game. I have tried resetting my internet, restarting the console and
    clearing mac address. None of these have worked

:)

tadhgfitz, Mar 21, 2020
  2. M4TT 9 Win User

From Xbox Support on twitter

We are aware that users are experiencing issues with matchmaking, Party Chat, and Looking For Groups. Our engineers are working on fixing this now. We will keep you posted here when we have updates!
  3. bowski477 Win User

Blocked on Xbox Live?

If they blocked you their profile should appear blank and you wouldn't be able to see their friends list or clips. They would appear as offline. If you can see their profile they might just be appearing offline.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Profile appearing offline to friends

That is a simple toggle. Whatever it says when you are looking at it is the exact opposite of what is happening. If it says Appear Offline then that means if you click on it you will then appear offline but the verbiage will appear to you as Appear Online.

That is letting you know what will happen if you click on it.

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  5. Apollo v7 Win User

Never Appearing Online

You may be appearing offline.

Go to "Friends" then go down to "My Profile". Once there, click "Appear offline" and change it to "Appear online".
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox app friends profile goes blank

Hi,

There are possible explanations as to why you're encountering this issue. Here are some of the factors:

• Issues with the Xbox account
    • An Xbox Live server interruption
    • An outdated version of the Xbox app
    • Corrupted Xbox app installation files

Before we proceed with the troubleshooting solutions, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page to see if there are any ongoing service alerts.

If everything is Normal, kindly access this
    link
    and run the Windows apps troubleshooter. This can help resolve issues with applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for the Xbox app and the device. Refer to the links below for the steps:

Another solution you may perform is to reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. This can help restore corrupted Xbox app installation files. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app and check if the same thing occurs.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.
Thema:

1. Friend Profiles Appearing Blank - Similar Threads - Friend Profiles Appearing

2. Friend of a friend using my actual picture as profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend of a friend using my actual picture as profile pic: A friend of a friend is using an embarrassing actual picture as his profile picture. I showed some friends in fb messenger. I did not give him permission to post it online. How can i stop this?...
  3. child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...

in XBoX on Consoles
    child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...: Hello, Over the past few weeks I've spent several days trying to figure this out. Using Minecraft on a Switch. Wanted to allow my son to play with friends. My understanding is that if friends...
  4. Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends: Hello, I have an issue with updating my Xbox Profile Picture. Well, not an option actually changing it. It's more like... people can't see the change. I know this, because I have an extra...
  5. My friend changed my profile to a NSFW image

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend changed my profile to a NSFW image: My friend changed my profile picture to something NSFW and I changed my profile picture as fast as I could to one of the defaults. will anything happen to my profile since he did this? (It said...
  6. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.: The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill...
  7. Profiles of friends not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profiles of friends not loading: So, it happened to me on Wednesday. My Xbox can't load friends profiles, section with Xbox Game Pass (on the dashboard) and I can't invite friends to games, also my profile picture doesn't work in...
  8. My friend got DDoSed and we know the profile that did it, am I able to report him for more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got DDoSed and we know the profile that did it, am I able to report him for more...: Kid got mad I kicked him from a party and he booted my friend offline, happened about 35 minutes ago and my friend still can not get on. Is there a place I can report serious issues?...
  9. My profile appears offline to friends even though the "appear offline" feature isn't in use on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile appears offline to friends even though the "appear offline" feature isn't in use on ...: When ever I'm playing on my Xbox one my profile appears offline even when the "appear offline" feature isn't in use. None of my friends ever know if I'm online or not. Please fix it Microsoft...
  10. Profile appearing offline to friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile appearing offline to friends: I have set and reset all my privacy settings to allow everything but my friend still says he does not see me online. When I pull up my profile page, (the one with the pic and bio and such: it...