Friend Request Thread, Add Me On Xbox One!

Discus and support Friend Request Thread, Add Me On Xbox One! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Give me an add on Xbox One or post your gamertags below. 30th Prestige on COD Play GTA, Minecraft, FIFA etc. Looking more people to play with. GT:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Farrenn, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Farrenn
    Farrenn Guest

Give me an add on Xbox One or post your gamertags below.

30th Prestige on COD

Play GTA, Minecraft, FIFA etc.

Looking more people to play with.

GT:

:)

Farrenn, Apr 24, 2015
  2. GloopyJon
    GloopyJon Guest
    Rocksmith Weekly Song Challenge Sign Up Thread - Part 3

I've sent Xbox friend requests to all of the other people in this thread whose gamertags are shown in their avatars. Anyone else is welcome to add me - Jonathan8691.

GloopyJon, Apr 24, 2015
  3. BigTone
    BigTone Guest
    Rocksmith Weekly Song Challenge Sign Up Thread - Part 3

FYI I play on the PC or PS3 - no XBox for me Friend Request Thread, Add Me On Xbox One! :)

BigTone, Apr 24, 2015
  4. HyperTension 83 Win User

-.-

"Minecraft Buddies", is the thread stickied that contains "add me" friend requests.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Help Please

Are you on an xbox 360 and trying to add xbox one users? If so, once you send the friend request the user you are trying to add would need to view their friends list on xbox.com. There they will see your request under pending xbox 360 requests.
  6. Killjoy Kerri Win User

friend requests

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

I don't seem to be getting Friend request any more either, last time I just added the person back and now we're both on each others list. Are you on Xbox One?

[/quote]

And if you're not one Xbox One is the friend you are trying to add on Xbox One?

Friend requests work a bit different on Xbox One, when you add someone they're added to your friends automatically, but for you to be on their friends list they also need to add you, otherwise you'll just be a follower of theirs.

I've not tried adding someone on the One who is just on 360, and I don't know that anyone from the 360 has tried to add me on the One, but I don't know if it'd work crossing over between the systems.

Your 360 friends list is automatically one the One, but if you add someone on the One to have them on your 360 friends list you also need to add them from the 360.

Can't find any other useful info on the internet either about friend request problems, sorry.
  7. OGLOCGTASA2012 Win User

wanna make new friends

add me. I'll send a friend request.
  8. YuzuruOtonashi1 Win User

Battlefield 3 platoon recruitment

ok ok plz i only ask this one request only post on this thread if you are interested and if you are interested add me or pm me
Thema:

1. Friend Request Thread, Add Me On Xbox One! - Similar Threads - Friend Request Thread

2. Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 friend requests: Hi, I have an Xbox 360 console. When I log into my account on my laptop, I can see the friend request and that the friend is listed under friends. When i play on the Xbox 360 console, it says...
  3. Xbox 360 Friend Request on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Friend Request on Xbox One: I have a xbox one, trying to play with someone who has a xbox 360. They sent me a friend request, which I can't see to accept. I have added them as a friend. Anyone have luck with this issue? They...
  4. How to Enable Buddy / Friend Request in Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPhone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Enable Buddy / Friend Request in Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPhone?: Hi there, I am the parent of two under 13 year old children and I'm trying to get them to be able to add each other as buddies / friends on Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPhone. All the...
  5. Roblox Friend Requests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Friend Requests: I want to add someone on Roblox (just Roblox since I'm on PC. Roblox doesn't show Xbox Names on PC) But they are on Xbox One and I'm on PC. How could I either: Find their Xbox Live and add them OR...
  6. How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360: How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360 87f99b5e-db57-4368-bba0-048ace31158b
  7. Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.: Yes I still play the 360, but when I try to add people, an error message popped up saying that it "Can't complete the process. Please try again." Could it be an Internet issue (where it is has...
  8. Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread: - ----- 18 + -- im online everyday, will play minecraft for several hours a day --- looking for CREATIVE AND DEDICATED builders for a very large creative build that is already partly started....
  9. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Friend Request Thread

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Friend Request Thread: I just wanted to make this thread so that everyone can add each other in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. bc9d08a5-bfd6-446d-a20e-ffae6617875e
  10. Tomb Raider Friend Request Thread

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Friend Request Thread: Let's start up some games in multiplayer to get achievements and have some fun! Add me on Xbox Live. 09f43810-da0e-4e72-ae98-2f53988cf690