Friending on minecraft PE

Discus and support Friending on minecraft PE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I add friends on Minecraft PE? It says that I can't add friends due to the settings but I can't find anything on how to change it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulieOlden1, Apr 8, 2021.

1. JulieOlden1
    JulieOlden1 Guest

How can I add friends on Minecraft PE? It says that I can't add friends due to the settings but I can't find anything on how to change it.

:)

JulieOlden1, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

I recommend to look at a Minecraft PE Club to join with Friends at the game to Play together
  3. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
  4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @JulieOlden1! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to add friends on Minecraft PE. But don't worry, the following steps will help you.

To invite your Xbox friends to join you in a Minecraft game, select the Play button on the main menu in Minecraft, select Members, and then select the Invite button next to your friend’s name. To invite Xbox friends to play in Microsoft Realms, kindly check Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus page.

If you need to add someone as an Xbox friend so you can invite them to play, kindly check How to add new Xbox friends.

Note Kids need an adult in the family to adjust their account settings before they can add friends or communicate with them. For more info on managing these settings, kindly check Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids. You can also easily manage these account settings from your phone using the Xbox Family Settings app.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. princeofkingz88 Win User

Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

Hello I play PE I'm a girl And I would like some friends
    Leave a comment introducing yourself with your Gametag and make some new Minecraft friends
Thema:

1. Friending on minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Friending minecraft

2. Difference in Minecraft Versions: Unable to Play with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference in Minecraft Versions: Unable to Play with Friends: Hi, I have been having a problem with playing multiplayer on Minecraft, and I have searched all over for an answer but am unable to find something describing exactly what is happening to me. I am...
  3. Minecraft PE- add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE- add friends: Unable to add friends. Keeps saying Gamertag not found. Have typed in the EXACT tag on either end and still not working. Have searched Google for an answer and tried many different ways, and...
  4. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.: I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed...
  5. Unable to join or invite a friend in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join or invite a friend in Minecraft.: own Xbox Live but when I try joining a friends world it says that "This Microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games. 980399b2-8d08-42e9-bad5-82f72ac233f8
  6. Minecraft unable yo add friends because of how Microsoft account is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable yo add friends because of how Microsoft account is set up: Good evening, I have been trying various things to enable my son to connect with his friends but to no avail. All the previous asked questions have been hidden. Surely you get lots of people...
  7. Can't join multiple-player minecraft games with friends. Server tab is empty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join multiple-player minecraft games with friends. Server tab is empty.: Okay, I am thoroughly frustrated at this point. We can plan local-multiplayer games no problem, but can't play online at all. We can start games and invite friends but they can't join. We can see...
  8. Can't join friends in minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one and they can't join me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join friends in minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one and they can't join me: For over a year my friends and I have struggled to play together in minecraft, sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't, but for the past week we have been unable to play with each other....
  9. i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta: This is his first time ever downloading the windows 10 Minecraft and he did not enroll in the beta but when he downloaded the game it put him in the beta and he cant leave in with the insider hub...
  10. i cant join my friend on minecraft bedrock >:(

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant join my friend on minecraft bedrock >:(: i cant join my friend on minecraft because it says my setteing arnt set up to join or friend 5e1acf1e-c7a3-4276-b6c4-9581812e88a8