"Friendly Names" For Friends

Discus and support "Friendly Names" For Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to add a friendly or real name to a gamertag friend of yours? If you have a lot of friends and don't remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gameprix1, Feb 17, 2014.

1. gameprix1
    gameprix1 Guest

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to add a friendly or real name to a gamertag friend of yours? If you have a lot of friends and don't remember who they really are, manually entering in a friendly name to identify them would be great! Is that feature
    available and I'm just missing it?

Thanks!

:)

gameprix1, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Dexter010
    Dexter010 Guest
    What do you want to see from next gen console games?

[quote user=""]

- Achievements

- Friendslist updated to 200 friends

- Fighting games friendly controller

- Bigger HDD when they release it (min. 250 GB)

[/quote]

I forgot to mention Blue-Ray

Dexter010, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Zelborg
    Zelborg Guest
    Looking for friends for multiplayer games? Like minecraft or GTAV? etc

Zelborg, Feb 17, 2014
  4. sn2006gy
    sn2006gy Guest

Hey Gameprix1!

Great suggestion/idea. I would post this on over at the Xbox One Feedback forum here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx

That would be a handy feature to tag people as friends, put in friendly names and what not.

sn2006gy, Feb 18, 2014
  5. sn2006gy Win User

Hey Gameprix1!

Great suggestion/idea. I would post this on over at the Xbox One Feedback forum here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx

That would be a handy feature to tag people as friends, put in friendly names and what not.
  6. Darcmyk Win User

Hardcore Ricochet

Friendly fire. Strange name. It doesn't seem very friendly. ;oD
  7. iProJigsaw Win User

My xbox gamertag hasnt changed!

Hello, I am experiencing a similar issue, but it is the opposite. I see my new name in whatever I do, but my friends report that I still have my old name when I joined parties. Some of the xbox-friendly apps like call of duty elite are still showing my old
    name. Ill check back here daily to see if you've found a fix. Thanks for the help!
  8. KungFuMuffins Win User

Anyone want to play with teamwork?

I play late in the afternoon after 9:30 with ex military and a few friends good pilots snipers medics you name it I myself use all classes add me if you want all of my group uses turtle beach headsets and are friendly
  9. FredrikAbrahamsson Win User

Looking for friendly friends :)

Oh, ***! I'm 19 too... I turn 20 in November, though. Guess we can't play.
Thema:

1. "Friendly Names" For Friends - Similar Threads - Friendly Names Friends

2. my friend get charged but he dont have game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my friend get charged but he dont have game pass: hello. my friend got charged and got error. now he dont have game pass and money is not refunded. need help. 02259c49-4de8-4724-8bc8-10e4c4b92e88
  3. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en mundos lan [Translate] I can't play with my friends in Ian...: Hola, veran, hace ya un tiempo me surgio este problema. Yo tengo Minecraft pe y solia jugar con mis amigos en sus mundos y viceversa. Pero de un tiempo para acá, ellos no se pueden unir a mis...
  4. I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block: I can't to my friend and a party it show im block 39c9a3d0-fdeb-4e7f-9259-19f2f714a8a7
  5. I can't Join my friends Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Join my friends Realm: I have minecraft Windows 10 and he uses an Xbox and he can't invite me for some reason. If i try to join it says "Failed attempting to join real try again later. Unable to connect to realm." I...
  6. So my friend is named Deadlys Son I got proof I'm not for sure if he was hacked tho Maybe Mods?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my friend is named Deadlys Son I got proof I'm not for sure if he was hacked tho Maybe Mods?: He might of been hacked but he showed me this thing I got a image but I don't know hes never talked about it he might of been hacked Imgur 44268007-c80d-4df4-a2d9-523ee580d184
  7. Xbox.com friends lists of xbox friends shows my name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox.com friends lists of xbox friends shows my name: Few weeks ago was looking at friends list of my friends and under my gamertag it shows my name which is ridiculous. How can I remove it? No one else has there full name showing and I checked other...
  8. Cross next to friends name in party chat!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross next to friends name in party chat!: Hi, I've posted about this before and still have this issue. I cannot chat to one particular friend in an xbox party chat. e.g If i start a party and this particular friend joins then he will...
  9. Got refurbished xb1 with new XBL account name/no friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got refurbished xb1 with new XBL account name/no friends: Hi all, I recently received my xbox one (refurbished) in the mail. When signed in the associated email with my gamertag was changed to something completely random "' . My entire friends list and...
  10. What name shows up to friends on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What name shows up to friends on Xbox One?: I just bought an Xbox One and upon setting up my Xbox Live account on there, I noticed its using my real name and there is no way to change that (or motto or any other information) on Xbox One. On...