Friends acc

Discus and support Friends acc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i made my friend a xbox account and i forgot the email to help him what do i do? fba7471e-34c4-48c2-9321-895c90d9838d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JOSHUACHAPPELL1, May 14, 2022.

1. Friends acc

So i made my friend a xbox account and i forgot the email to help him what do i do?

:)

JOSHUACHAPPELL1, May 14, 2022
  2. Daniel#4096 Win User

Xbox account

So my accs and console are safe?

That friends acc cant hurt me in any way...?
  3. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Xbox game share

wise words my friend, share you acc to your friend and your friend share his acc, in you xbox console, avery game to download automatic download on his xbox console
  4. Francia J. Win User

Friends acc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To access the Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

In this case, you need to provide this link that includes all methods to your friend to help your friend get into his/her account. Just a friendly reminder though that it's your friend that needs to get into the steps since it's your friend's account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. ‍ ‍Ares Win User

Am I able to game share to multiple Xbox at the same time?

i understand we can only share on 1 console at a time thats why i asked if each one of us does this...

/>>> 1. My acc. (Have friend no.2 acc) \

| |

| >

2. Friend no.2 (Have freind no.3 acc.) <------- 3. Friend no.3 (Have My Acc.)

so we each have one account of each other......and sharing account information violates code of conduct then we shouldn't gameshare in the first place because it is of our own free will
  6. IgnacioMorello Win User

xbox live gold

Its digital, bought it in the xbox store.. the funny thing its that i use bf3 with the acc of a friend, and worked fine, then bought gold, and the game with my acc and doesnt work
Thema:

Friends acc

1. Friends acc - Similar Threads - Friends acc

2. Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working.: Hello, I have tried getting into Xbox voice chat but even though my Xbox picks up my headset and mic and I can hear friends, Its not picking up my voice Tried changing privacy settings but...
  3. Rainbow Six Seige - Can join games with friends, but can join multiplayer by myself....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Seige - Can join games with friends, but can join multiplayer by myself....: Hi, Had this problem for years, I can join any invite and play with people / friends.... BUT If I just want to play quick match, ie join with randoms, it goes into "searching" for game, but...
  4. Cannot play with a friend online in F12021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play with a friend online in F12021: Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version on xbox series s, but I cannot play with my friend which have xbox one s . I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says...
  5. Can't join friend's server in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friend's server in minecraft.: So yesterday i wanted to play modded minecraft with my friend and he create a world.The method we used is using "hamachi" after i joined i played normally but after i die or leave the game i cant...
  6. Hi, i have this problem with PSO2NG, im from Peru and i cant acces, but my friend from...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, i have this problem with PSO2NG, im from Peru and i cant acces, but my friend from...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZonattaMaike [link] [comments]
  7. i am trying to get a friends outlook ex email acc unblocked on his phone i have tryed codes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am trying to get a friends outlook ex email acc unblocked on his phone i have tryed codes...: i am trying to get an outlook ex email acc unblocked for a friend . i have tried the codes from ms and they dont work i keep getting an error message 27a0c4e4-a168-43b8-b1d4-7487748d5261
  8. How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...: How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have my games or gold? 4867774a-b21e-42b9-a604-4d59777ce3fc
  9. : friends takes my acc

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : friends takes my acc: : friends takes my acc my friend took my acc and he change pass phone number and email and I can't get it back I don't know what to do god made this world a place for people to live in and have...
  10. Please reset xbox home a friend have used my xbox acc and used my homes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please reset xbox home a friend have used my xbox acc and used my homes: my friend have borrowed my xbox and used all my homes please reset 02fd107a-a92d-42dc-83ff-70cbed2c508a