Friends, Achievements

Discus and support Friends, Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Im looking for people to help me with the Achievements mostly for the zombies DLC, and i help you with any that you require and add me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sharp256-498BB630-AB94-41F2-8377-C53B0BB7958D, May 8, 2015.

1. Friends, Achievements

Hello

Im looking for people to help me with the Achievements mostly for the zombies DLC, and i help you with any that you require and add me.

:)

sharp256-498BB630-AB94-41F2-8377-C53B0BB7958D, May 8, 2015
  2. sevenxl77
    sevenxl77 Guest
    Rayman Legends

There's a couple of achievements that require you to beat a friend's time/score. As none of my friends have this feel free to add me...
    sevenxl77

sevenxl77, May 8, 2015
  3. billyokco
    billyokco Guest
    Rayman Legends

Any1 still play this? Could do with the friends challenge achievements gt billyokco

billyokco, May 8, 2015
  4. ReV1ve Ray Win User

Friends + achievs!

i love playing with my friends on live
  5. EdgySweet Nana Win User

Friends achievement?

I accepted an invitation and we just began the game as my score was 18 points to my opponent 14 points. Clearly, I was in the lead. However, I returned to the game ONLY 5 hours later and the game was over and chalked up as a win (walkover) and the win was
    credited to my opponent. I was in disbelief and saved the results to prove I'm not crazy. How can that happen? I have an unfair lost which affected my stats. More importantly, how can an opponent end a game after a few hours when their losing yet get credited
    a win.
  6. Coreysito Win User

Friends achievement?

Hi Pete t Knife,

I am checking in with the dev team regarding this achievement and we're working on figuring out why it didn't pop for you. As they will ask, you did complete the games you played with friends, right?

Thanks,
  7. SoggyWinner Win User

Friends + achievs!

we are on a same boat i am adding u accept the request :)
  8. Epic Louie Win User

Friends + achievs!

I love achievements. Feel free to add me.
Thema:

Friends, Achievements

1. Friends, Achievements - Similar Threads - Friends Achievements

2. i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...

in XBoX on Windows
    i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...: a few weeks ago, my friend signed in to his xbox account on my computer, to buy something from the store since he wasn't at home to do it. i made sure he signed out, and then i signed myself back...
  3. Friend on list shows no achievements/information

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend on list shows no achievements/information: i have one friend in my friends list who when i click on them to view and compare information and achievements shows they have none in any games. the main profile overview has the gamerscore on...
  4. Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!: Me and my friend were playing Bo2 multiplayer and we got in a game with a cheater and all of a sudden I started unlocking achievements out of nowhere. My friend was also unlocking achievements as...
  5. How to transfer all of achievements, subscruptions, friends etc. to other account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer all of achievements, subscruptions, friends etc. to other account: Hello. My son started playing XBox360 at a time when he did not have an account with Microsoft. Now he has a computer with Windows 10 and, accordingly, his own account in Microsoft. He can...
  6. Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One Sniping with friends achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One Sniping with friends achievement: Anybody willing to blaze through the campgain on Cadet difficulty with me would be appreciate ea5c1fe5-a85c-4c4c-af9c-3efd33a58d71
  7. Sniping with friends achievement Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniping with friends achievement Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One: Anybody willing to blaze through campgain missions on Cadet would be appreciate, add or mesasge me if willing to thanks. 00b898ce-2003-47fb-bcfa-27143980c86f
  8. Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!: Me and my friend were playing Bo2 multiplayer and we got in a game with a cheater and all of a sudden I started unlocking achievements out of nowhere. My friend was also unlocking achievements as...
  9. How to transfer all of achievements, subscruptions, friends etc. to other account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer all of achievements, subscruptions, friends etc. to other account: Hello. My son started playing XBox360 at a time when he did not have an account with Microsoft. Now he has a computer with Windows 10 and, accordingly, his own account in Microsoft. He can...
  10. 360 Achievements not count to your monthly total when compared among friends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Achievements not count to your monthly total when compared among friends?: So i have been playing bully and i have never really bothered with the monthly total but i had roughly over 500~ and it was only showing me way down the list as having +10 from an xbox one game....