Friends anyone? :3

Discus and support Friends anyone? :3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay i have a mic, a few games like minecraft, halo 4 n stuff i would love some new friends so dun be shy i dun bite! ^~^... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doctor Wolfie, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Friends anyone? :3

Okay i have a mic, a few games like minecraft, halo 4 n stuff i would love some new friends so dun be shy i dun bite! ^~^

:)

Doctor Wolfie, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest
    Friends Friends anyone? :3 :)

sounds like me lol, i love max payne 3 , have all the newer cods and sometimes jump on mass effect 3 and battlefield 3 oh yes and gears.Feel free to add hun x

Gillette 73, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Taal01
    Taal01 Guest
    friends...

yeah add me too, into all things Halo, including Halo wars, GOW1, 2 and soon 3, into Forza 3 atm too

Taal01, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Gillette 73 Win User

Friends :)

sounds like me lol, i love max payne 3 , have all the newer cods and sometimes jump on mass effect 3 and battlefield 3 oh yes and gears.Feel free to add hun x
  5. Taal01 Win User

friends...

yeah add me too, into all things Halo, including Halo wars, GOW1, 2 and soon 3, into Forza 3 atm too
  6. Go Go Bubzilla Win User

Friends :3

Either one is fine :3 Nice game collection! We should play sometime ^_^ feel free to add me.
  7. CrazyGbo Win User

one question send a message here or to your xbox also game i have at the moment from your game list that i have,

Resident evil 5

saints row 3

minecraft

and here a list of games i might get in the future

Far cry 3

forza 4

portal 2

just to let you know i am on xboxlive at weird hours
  8. Enfreque Win User

How far have you gotten in dead island? I just started chapter 2 and was looking for somebody to beat it with (not sprint through).
Thema:

Friends anyone? :3

1. Friends anyone? :3 - Similar Threads - Friends anyone

2. Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console: My friend list on XboxOne shows no friend and is blank unless I search for old friends->remove them->then readd...but this still doesn't solve issues that occur within the in-game friends list for...
  3. invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?

in XBoX on Consoles
    invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?: Invitations that I send to groups or games do not reach my friends, but Xbox notifies me that the invitation has been sent, please someone help me? 73cfe28f-18c9-41bf-bc42-c607309c5349
  4. 2Wire: Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list Its been weeks and I can not figure out why I can not receive game invites from people who are not on my...
  5. Is there a way to preemptively block any communication (xbox) from anyone not my friends? I'm ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to preemptively block any communication (xbox) from anyone not my friends? I'm ...: If so, what would I and the other person see if they tried to message me? If not, is there a way to emulate such a state that I can't be messaged? 7d6aebf9-eb89-4b5d-b908-e61ff88db577
  6. Xbox Party Invite Notification not being received by anyone on my Friends List.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Invite Notification not being received by anyone on my Friends List.: Hi everyone. I have a problem and hope you can help? For the past three days any Party Invites that I initiate/send from my Xbox One X are not being received by anyone on my friends list. I am...
  7. has anyone figured out how to get your friends unmuted

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone figured out how to get your friends unmuted: cant seem to unmute my friends it randomly muted them an now i cant play with them thanks 3fa7e60b-5bb0-4f09-9e83-0746ecdd99e9
  8. Blocked Friend with Xbox 1... Anyone fix this ****, bud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocked Friend with Xbox 1... Anyone fix this ****, bud?: So some [Mod Removed] at microsoft decides to put the "Block Communications" right next to the "Reply" on 360 Dashboard, and the rest of us wonder how to make the friend back on Xbox "One", like...
  9. I got banned till the 12 of feb and i dont talk to anyone but friends in the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned till the 12 of feb and i dont talk to anyone but friends in the party: i stop talking crap to people on xbox since the last time i got banned and now i'm banned again can u please see what i did wrong and possibly unban me so i can talk to my friends. i cant file a...
  10. Can't message to my friends or anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't message to my friends or anyone: My profile or account is clean but i can't message to my friends or anyone, i didn't get banned. 77166661-131c-4c02-8a08-a5125afa6555