Friends Appearing Offline

Discus and support Friends Appearing Offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox says all 68 of my friends are appearing offline and ik for a fact some of them are playing. I asked them and they are all having the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAB HERO 06, Jun 30, 2020.

1. CAB HERO 06
    CAB HERO 06 Guest

The Xbox says all 68 of my friends are appearing offline and ik for a fact some of them are playing. I asked them and they are all having the same problem. I tried to restart the Xbox and it was off last night for about 8 hours and it is still showing
    this. Any tips on how to fix it?

:)

CAB HERO 06, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Crypt Boss Win User

This has been happening a lot lately.. don't worry about it, it will be fixed by itself, or restart your console and check again.
  3. Kuudere Baka Win User

Most of the times, xbox servers will go down unexpectedly. But they usually go back with 1-2 hours. Occasionally, it’ll take longer.
  4. PlusMuffin54992 Win User

Esta ocurriendo varios errores a xbox
  5. Quietbutterfly5 Win User

This is an issue with xbox live core services there have been techincao difficultied best advice is restart your xbox
  6. TTL DzZzy Win User

Friends appearing offline

Whats going on Bishop I’ve also have been experiencing the same issue but due to the pandemic everyone is working from home but rest a sure they will get things back up and running please be patient my friend.
Thema:

1. Friends Appearing Offline - Similar Threads - Friends Appearing Offline

2. Friends list appearing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list appearing offline: Hello everyone, So earlier today my friend and were trying to play together but neither of us could hear each other in the party chat. We both tried resetting our consoles but to no avail. Now,...
  3. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...: I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all...
  4. All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline": I heard that this issue is happening to many people and Microsoft are working on a fix. When can we expect this to be resolved? (time frame) 86b70418-bde4-46e6-aff5-807170a23edc
  5. All friends appearing offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    All friends appearing offline: So I'm looking through my friends list and I see all my friends go offline. When ever they invite me to a party, I cant hear them and they cant hear me. This started yesterday....
  6. all of my friends randomly appeared offline and i i dont know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    all of my friends randomly appeared offline and i i dont know what to do: I hopped on my xbox wanting to play with some friends so i hop on my game and i go to my friends and everyone is online but when i go to one of my friends profiles its just white so i know its...
  7. Friends appearing offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends appearing offline: When ever I go to my friends list on Xbox One it shows that all my friends are appearing offline. This happened when I was in a party chat with one of my friends. I can't even hear my friend...
  8. Appearing Offline - Friend Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing Offline - Friend Notifications: My friend keeps getting mad at me because I'm not noticing when they are online. I pointed out to them that they're appearing offline but they're claiming I should still get the notification when...
  9. friend appears offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend appears offline: I cannot see my wife in the same house. Yesterday we played earthfall invasion without a hitch. Last night I appear offline to her. She can invite me to a party and vice versa but cannot invite to...
  10. My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS: My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard reset his console and he's still stuck...