Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype)

Discus and support Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, since yesterday my friends cant hear ne in chat (neither party chat nor skype) and I realy tryed everything... Its not my NAT or headset, i tryed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliteMangoHD, Feb 10, 2018.

1. EliteMangoHD
    EliteMangoHD Guest

Hi, since yesterday my friends cant hear ne in chat (neither party chat nor skype) and I realy tryed everything... Its not my NAT or headset, i tryed restarting the xbox multiple times, i restarted the controller and the headset, i tested it on another device
    without any Problems, i tryed another headset. I dont know what to do right now . I hope you guys can help me. Thank you Vers much anyway and sorry for the Bad english.

:)

EliteMangoHD, Feb 10, 2018
  2. Neo9mm
    Neo9mm Guest
    Do I need a skype account to talk on party chat?

On the XBOX-One I can get into party chats, but I cant hear anyone talking, or I cant talk. Do I need to get a skype account to be able to hear and talk to my friends in the party chat?

Neo9mm, Feb 10, 2018
  3. Skype is not private

Me and my girlfriend were chatting on Skype on xbox one when another friend who was in the same game as us text me on my phone telling me everyone could hear us talking. Microsoft messed up the chat channels and you broadcast on both game/party and skype
    at the same time. Bring back private chat and the menu that tells you what chat channel your in !

WinterMute 78, Feb 10, 2018
  4. Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype)

Hi there!

If you have already run through all of the troubleshooting for that issue let's go ahead and soft reset the console to factory settings: Reset Xbox One Console to Factory Defaults

Be sure to choose keep games and apps on step 7 so you do not have to reinstall any game content to your console.

Let us know how that goes!

Mister Getafix, Mar 7, 2018
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Hi there!

If you have already run through all of the troubleshooting for that issue let's go ahead and soft reset the console to factory settings: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Be sure to choose keep games and apps on step 7 so you do not have to reinstall any game content to your console.

Let us know how that goes!
  6. WinterMute 78 Win User

XBOX ONE SKYPE - SNAP? IMAGE QUALITY? BANNING?

Think I found out the problem here. Me and my girlfriend were chatting on Skype when another friend who was in the same game as us text me on my phone telling me everyone could hear us talking. It's not Microsoft is spying they messed up the chat channels
    and you broadcast on both game/party and skype at the same time !
  7. ShadowREVENGE Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

In party chat my green light shows me speaking...in skype I can be heard...but in party chat in and out of game I cant be heard..but can hear everyone....nit a happy bunny..been 3 weeks now
  8. HeStAr69 Win User

Skype chat help

Kinect isn't hooked up and party chat will not work.I just want skype to work WITHOUT ppl hearing me and my friend talk
  9. Mavric700 Win User

Friends/party app

I'm having the same problem with it. I going the party and my friends cant hear me and I cant hear them. some times I cant even get into party chat, I get stuck into game chat
Thema:

1. Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype) - Similar Threads - Friends cant hear

2. Xbox Party chat one of my friends cant hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party chat one of my friends cant hear me: All my other friends can hear me just fine but one cant. im not blocked, im not muted, we dont know whats wrong. 115e8f17-2759-4e02-828f-b7d79dd01ac5
  3. i cant talk or hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant talk or hear my friends: my general friends are offline but they are in the party but i cant speak to them only for a short amount of time when i do a full restart please help 4418335c-d40d-4506-a9e1-4560a5aff8ec
  4. Cant hear some friends in party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant hear some friends in party: In a party, we can hear most players except one who cant hear us either. Other players can hear them tho and hear us. Have been through all the settings as directed and still no good! Any help...
  5. My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them: My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them 56645841-6399-4c3d-a865-efa933164c96
  6. Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error: Well I keep getting the"Teredo is unable to qualify" Error and I have tried everything and it wont work hope you can help. 265a1f67-cd7b-4bb2-a730-f35be3770fa8
  7. Cant hear Friends/Friends muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear Friends/Friends muted: So I joined a Friends party with couple of friends and one of my Friends is“Muted“ I cant unmute him.Alot of other friends have the same Problem...I restarded my Router and Xbox and my NAT-Type is...
  8. friends cant hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends cant hear me: my friends can't hear me. I've tried everything please help. 70bf7db9-bc99-4d19-8b3b-830bd31f7622
  9. Cant hear my friend in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear my friend in party chat: So for some reason I cant hear my friend in party chat. It's only him and I can hear everyone else. I've tried deleting my profile, had both of us reset our xboxes, and nothing. What it seems like...
  10. Im unbanned but cant talk or hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im unbanned but cant talk or hear my friends: Hello, I am unbanned and I still cant talk its been about a week so far and I don't know what to do I reset my xbox went to my settings and that did nothing. Please Help!! I want to be able to...