Friends can’t hear me

Discus and support Friends can’t hear me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i can hear my friends on xbox, but they cant me headset works on other devices contoller up to date tried different controllers, no change NAT... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LouisBiscuit, Aug 1, 2020.

1. LouisBiscuit
    LouisBiscuit Guest

Friends can’t hear me

Hi

i can hear my friends on xbox, but they cant me

headset works on other devices

contoller up to date

tried different controllers, no change

NAT is open

mited and unmuted chat

reset xbox (power cycle)

anyone know a fix for this? Thanks

:)

LouisBiscuit, Aug 1, 2020
  2. lpalm2004 Win User

Perma-Mute

same issue please fix Microsoft I can’t hear my friends
  3. infectedblack83 Win User

I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.

Hola espero poder ayudarte,

La entrada de los controles es de 3.5 lo cual te permite habilitar el micrófono, también podria ser una falta de actualización o que tu amigo te a silenciado sin querer.

Si ninguna de estas opciones es te recomiendo que visites este linck y con gusto podran ayudarte suerte

h//beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio
  4. EvanBruceAlmigh Win User

Hi Dogelord

Try unmute your mic while the party menu is open on the left side of the screen press y to unmute your mic
  5. Xbox360 Norbert Win User

Try another headset to see if it's not a problem from the set you're using
  6. Frathos Win User

Have you made sure that your mic isn't muted on your end? A good way to check this is to see if the circle around your profile pic in the Party menu is showing up when you speak or alternatively you see your Gamertag pop up in the Party Chat overlay (enable
    this in Party Menu settings) when you speak.

Ask your friend to open your Xbox GT Profile in console Friends list and see if it is Muted and if so then select Unmute option. Your friend may have a Privacy setting enable that prevents him hearing you, maybe this troubleshooting page "Not hearing the
    other person after joining the party" section can help:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio

Good luck!
Thema:

Friends can’t hear me

1. Friends can’t hear me - Similar Threads - Friends can’t hear

2. I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine: Lately my minecraft has been acting up. When I want to join my friends I can’t and doesn’t show their world under friends and nothing shows up when they invite me to their world. But they can...
  3. Can’t join friends world.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join friends world.: Hi my name is raven. Ive been trying to join my friends world for weeks but wont let me and they cant join my worlds either and i have had this problem before. I can see their world but when i try...
  4. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  5. I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat: I cant unmute a friend in party chat, please any help would be appreciated a7dad72b-ec43-4573-a1f6-7f048dfe507e
  6. Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe: My minecraft pe is set where i cant join relms nor can i join my friends. My friends and i are using the same platform and also connected to the same wifi but it says that microsoft account is set...
  7. My friends can’t hear my but I can hear them just fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can’t hear my but I can hear them just fine: I havent been suspended or banned recently at all but all of a sudden now in a certain party with a specific 3 friends, they cant hear me but my mic is wireless and is picking up sound fine and...
  8. I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.: When I try to talk to my friend in a party I can hear him but he can’t hear me. 18113a8e-d61f-428b-abe0-0f7c250c2e16
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: I can hear my friends and game volume but can’t talk

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: I can hear my friends and game volume but can’t talk: Wireless Gaming Adapters: I can hear my friends and game volume but can’t talk hi I can hear people talk through my headphones and hear game volume perfectly fine but I can’t talk can anyone help...
  10. Can’t hear friend on Xbox voice chat help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear friend on Xbox voice chat help: My friend recently unblocked me from Xbox after accidentally blocking me. After re adding him as a friend and unmuting him I still can’t hear him but him and others can still hear him speak can...