Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft

Discus and support Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey, I've been having this problem where nobody can join me in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have all my privacy settings set to allow, and I've got... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Blob_, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Blob_
    Blob_ Guest

Hey, I've been having this problem where nobody can join me in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have all my privacy settings set to allow, and I've got multiplayer on, is there another way I could try to fix this? Looking for any solutions, I'm out of ideas right now.

:)

Blob_, Mar 16, 2022
  2. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  3. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello Blob_,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that your friends cannot join your worlds in Minecraft. Fortunately, the Minecraft team has drafted up a fantastic article that may be able to assist. Please view Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues. If you have followed all the steps provided and are still receiving errors, please open a ticket with Mojang directly at Mojang Support.

Thank you!

-Tali
  5. SpectralPandora Win User

Adding friends error??

I'm having the same problem. I run a minecraft world and it will say people are not my friends so I'll delete them but them I have to put the back on but it still says they are my friends but they still can't join.
  6. Aravindhan Ganasan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Nat type is either strict or moderate, I tried fixing it and went through the web for solutions but none helped to fix it. The thing is I can play all the other multiplayer games with no problem but only minecraft is giving me problem and that too I can
    join his world and play but he can't join my world. My Xbox live is logged in and it's working and that is how I can join his world. I don't understand what's the problem with this now. The same problem persists with minecraft pe that I just bought, I can
    join my friends but they can't join my game. Note we are not connecting through lan but through multiplayer option, as per the new update which enable us to join our friend's world if they're friends with us in Xbox live. Please get back to me soon, I took
    so long to reply as I was trying to fix the NAT type.
Thema:

1. Friends can't join my worlds in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Friends can't join

2. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.: I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever...
  3. friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...: (PC)I got the game along with my group of 4 friends on PC GAME PASS, i have been able to play with one of them but the other 2 can't join in any way, it always fails to connect to the host... I...
  4. I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join my friends realm, but I can't do anything!: Joining my friends realm, I appear to be standing still and not moving. I can still experience damage from mobs and other players- but to my friends i'm just standing still, even though i'm...
  5. Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely: I have this problem with joining in Minecraft Bedrock edition on mobile worlds, where the one just message i get is "locating server" with no end. I tried everything, switching my connection...
  6. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" is there a fix? please let me know thanks :) a4335009-ba8c-44eb-b4b2-eea95c4a947c
  7. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says, "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" and this is only that friend, and that friend can join anybody else besides me is...
  8. Can't join friend's server in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friend's server in minecraft.: So yesterday i wanted to play modded minecraft with my friend and he create a world.The method we used is using "hamachi" after i joined i played normally but after i die or leave the game i cant...
  9. I can't join my friends mine raft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends mine raft realm: whenever I join it always stops on the "building Terrain" part of the loading screen. I've tried all the advice online I could find but it didn't work. Also before you ask there was no error...
  10. Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join realms with my friends even though all of my account settings are what...: I spent close to 5 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to get the account settings set up, so I finally did that, over 12 hours later and I still can't join and I'm still getting the same...