friends can’t play in my mcpe world

Discus and support friends can’t play in my mcpe world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my friends can't get into my Minecraft world when we want to play together. If we're together, so having the same internet connection, it'll... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NaomiBening, Oct 1, 2019.

1. NaomiBening
    NaomiBening Guest

Hello, my friends can't get into my Minecraft world when we want to play together. If we're together, so having the same internet connection, it'll work. But if we're all in our own home, they can't come into the world. They get locating server for a long
    time. But we can get into another world of another without any problems. Can you help me?

:)

NaomiBening, Oct 1, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

If they are on the same network as you they should be trying to connect to the internal IP address not going out to a server to find your realm/world.
  3. NaomiBening Win User

Hello, thanks for the answer. Yes, it works when I go into a friend's world. I play on an iPad so I only have an internet connection.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Naomi

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with your buddies joining your world.

Just to clarify some info, when you said that you can get into another world, is this one of your worlds or is it a world that your buddies created on their account?

This indicate some inconstancies in your network configuration. If you use your mobile data to attempt to have them connect to your world, does that work?

If you can provide us with this additional info, we should be able to provide effective troubleshooting steps.
  5. HafidzAlfakhri Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

Hello, me and my friend cant either join each others world. We bought the MCPE from APPSTORE and same version 1.13.0. How to fix this? Because if we cant play together, imma just refund :)
  6. rustogad Win User

Minecraft world transfer.

Wait, is there a way to convert the world into a MCPE world instead of transfering it?
Thema:

1. friends can’t play in my mcpe world - Similar Threads - friends can’t play

2. Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games: My Friend and I can’t play several games together online just fine. We cannot play some games online even if he sends an invite to me or I sent an invite to him to join the game. These games are,...
  3. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  4. My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...: My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but it doesn’t work, please help 32594450-12e5-4f5b-9afc-c08f0bef231c
  5. Can’t play Minecraft with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Minecraft with friends: I can’t join any of my friends Minecraft world their Minecraft worlds aren’t popping up and it doesn’t allow them to invite me it was working a few days ago and now it doesn’t work and I need to...
  6. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  7. Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft: I tried to join my friend’s world and I was unable to connect, then he tried to join to mine’s and he couldn’t. Maybe is because I can’t log in my account to the game I ask for help to fix this...
  8. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  9. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  10. Can’t play Minecraft Realms with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Minecraft Realms with my friends: I have tried to join my friends server in Minecraft over realms, but I tried to accept the invitation and it just tells me to change my “online and safety settings” so I have followed the steps to...