friends can’t play in my mcpe world

Discus and support friends can’t play in my mcpe world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my friends can't get into my Minecraft world when we want to play together. If we're together, so having the same internet connection, it'll... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NaomiBening, Oct 1, 2019.

1. NaomiBening
    NaomiBening Guest

Hello, my friends can't get into my Minecraft world when we want to play together. If we're together, so having the same internet connection, it'll work. But if we're all in our own home, they can't come into the world. They get locating server for a long
    time. But we can get into another world of another without any problems. Can you help me?

:)

NaomiBening, Oct 1, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

If they are on the same network as you they should be trying to connect to the internal IP address not going out to a server to find your realm/world.
  3. NaomiBening Win User

Hello, thanks for the answer. Yes, it works when I go into a friend's world. I play on an iPad so I only have an internet connection.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Naomi

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with your buddies joining your world.

Just to clarify some info, when you said that you can get into another world, is this one of your worlds or is it a world that your buddies created on their account?

This indicate some inconstancies in your network configuration. If you use your mobile data to attempt to have them connect to your world, does that work?

If you can provide us with this additional info, we should be able to provide effective troubleshooting steps.
  5. Entiritne Win User

Problem with Xbox live account

I have something like that happening to me right now. When I'm in one of my worlds and I click invite friends, none of my friends show up in that window. :( I think Xbox live is having some compatibility issues with MCPE right now.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

Hey guys

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to join any of your Friends on Minecraft.

Even though you may have an Open NAT type, there still could be certain network configurations that could be preventing you from joining your friends, especially if you are using something like a community network.

You might have to perform port forwarding on your router in order for you to be able to open up the ports necessary for Xbox Live to work as effectively as possible.

I will provide the
    networks ports used by Xbox Live
    here for your convenience:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

You can find out how to port forward by visiting the
    port forward website
    , additionally, remember that you have to have a static IP address on both your console and your network in order for this to work.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. friends can’t play in my mcpe world - Similar Threads - friends can’t play

2. Can’t connect to my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to my friends party: For the past 3 weeks or so whenever I try to join my friends xbox live party, it just says connecting and will do one of the following: Tell me I’m disconnected, make other people in the party...
  3. can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft: me and my girlfriend have been playing minecraft version v1.12.0 on our xbox ones but i moved to college and we tried connecting again and we cant play on our worlds together it says unable to...
  4. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  5. Child account can’t send friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can’t send friend requests: Please help, I’ve spent hours trying to fix the settings on my child’s account so he can make friend requests. Ive disabled every possible barrier, everything has been set to off. Im going round...
  6. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  7. My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me: My friend and I are both playing on the newest edition of Minecraft on Xbox One and he cant joint me. We’ve tried everything, hard restarts, uninstalling. I can join him but he can’t join me....
  8. Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can: For the past month or so i have not been able to connect to my minecraft realm that i host and pay 8$ a month for. Ive tried to restart the game and resrart the xbox ive even uninstalled and...
  9. Can’t play Minecraft Realms with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Minecraft Realms with my friends: I have tried to join my friends server in Minecraft over realms, but I tried to accept the invitation and it just tells me to change my “online and safety settings” so I have followed the steps to...
  10. Can’t play games online or talk to friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play games online or talk to friends: hi there I have been playing on my Xbox one s now for two weeks with no problems but today when I went to play fortnight it comes up with join Xbox live gold message. I have gold for one year and...