Friends for Spartan ****

Discus and support Friends for Spartan **** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, downloaded pretty much when game launched. Barely played b/c no one to play with. Add me! 2a82d045-92ff-4d4b-9a62-5bd371fb546e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by turk mcgurk, May 28, 2014.

1. turk mcgurk
    turk mcgurk Guest

Friends for Spartan ****

Hi all, downloaded pretty much when game launched. Barely played b/c no one to play with. Add me!

:)

turk mcgurk, May 28, 2014
  2. Halo 4 friends

Looking for some gamer friends to play coop campaign and spartan ops to get the achievements. Drop me a friend request. I'm usually online in the evenings/nights.

AlphaNobleOmega, May 28, 2014
  3. PIRATE DUCK
    PIRATE DUCK Guest
    Halo 4 is great, but I don't understand somethings

You can invite your friends into your campaign but there is no co-op matchmaking system for it other than in spartan ops.

PIRATE DUCK, May 28, 2014
  4. Jasperrdm Win User

How to find playsers for spartan ops first episode?

has anyone tried invited a friend to a game then playing spartan ops Episode 1?
  5. Fortified Brad Win User

Why are peopled SO bothered by men playing as fem spartans????

You can turn off the ability to receive friend requests... if you feel the need. I think male spartans look like deformed inflatable water rafts, so I usually play as a female spartan.
  6. Zehq Win User

Double XP in Spartan Ops.

Yeah, I have a friend with 11k spartan ops kills and is like rank SR-60.
  7. TangentialShark Win User

How long is each SpartanOps mission for you?

I beat episode 1 of Spartan Ops with my friend on Legendary and it took us 45 minutes.
  8. Zehq Win User

Tired of bad gunners.

I suck at Spartan Ops, played one match with a friend last night on legendary, died 14 times each
Thema:

Friends for Spartan ****

1. Friends for Spartan **** - Similar Threads - Friends Spartan ****

2. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  3. Friends Account Isn't Recognizing I'm Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends Account Isn't Recognizing I'm Online: My friend and I are trying to play a multiplayer game together online. However, it's not working. Upon further inspection, we realized his account doesn't recognize mine is online. My settings...
  4. Friend wont take my account off his xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend wont take my account off his xbox: My friend wont take my account off his xbox and keeps signing in while I'm on and it kicks me off. How can I take my account off his xbox without going on his xbox....
  5. Allowing friends on MineCraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing friends on MineCraft pocket edition: We just installed Minecraft on my children's devices. They want to add each other as friends and myself and husband. I am trying to figure this out but I can not find a clear answer or way to do...
  6. Who loves to make friends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who loves to make friends?: I make a lot of friends in online games, the xbox community is amazing. dc170f72-ff67-4524-ba07-a9f999b3087a
  7. Where do I find friend requests?

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I find friend requests?: Hello all! I've been an insider for well over a year now, and I'm loving the new dashboard! But, I can't figure out where to see new friend-requests with the new Dashboard. Can anyone point me in...
  8. Trouble hearing a friend in a party

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble hearing a friend in a party: My issue is that when I'm in a party or chat with one of my friends I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. If I go into a party with them and other people I can hear everyone else and they...
  9. Invite Friends to Insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Invite Friends to Insider?: Used to be i could recommend ppl. . . but no one ever got an invite, and i dont see the option anymore. Is this still possible and if so how? submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments]
  10. my friend lost all his switches for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend lost all his switches for no reason: is it possible to give my friend my own ''make this your home xbox'' switches? be057d21-0cb8-4c87-836d-96fb68d3caa1