Friends List Bug?

Discus and support Friends List Bug? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The past few months whenever I get online it states that x friends are online. However, this is always wrong and I have less that that online. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blade10045, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Blade10045
    Blade10045 Guest

Friends List Bug?

The past few months whenever I get online it states that x friends are online. However, this is always wrong and I have less that that online. The last two days I have had notifications that people not on my friends list are logging on. I cannot find
    these people's profiles to ask them if I know them or anything of the sort.

Has my xbox been compromised, or is this just a bug?

Thanks,

:)

Blade10045, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Friends List

Skylark, your ideas are awesome! I think they should be implemented as soon as possible but have the Xbox people thought about it too? Maybe the Live feature is still new and they're working on it.

BillGates is cool, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Friends List

Currently X-Box LIVE offers a very simple friend list to those who have an account. It can hold 100 accounts in the list, which offers no organization or customization whatsoever.

I think it should be refreshed and updated. You should be able to make a sub-list of your friends which offers additional functions. For example, if you create a list because you host a clan, you could utilize a "send message to all" button which would send a message to each person on the clan list.

I also think that the limit to your friends should be kept at 100. However, an additional list should be introduced to the system. A list which features only users which you have tagged as an "acquaintance." This one should be unlimited and will not request them to be your friend or give them a notification for your status or beacons. Instead, it's just a list. That's it. The benefit I see from this is that you can then keep your friends list full of the people who are actually actively your friend. Anyone who you haven't hung out with lately can silently be shifted to the other list upon the user's request.

As one final thing, I think a small list of "best friends" should be included. The best friends would be entrusted to admin rights to your things, for example if you host an online game and you go AFK, get disconnected, or your batteries die; if you have someone in your "best friends" list present, they'll become the host automatically. Also, they will be able to see status updates about you that normal friends wouldn't, such as when you are in a hidden game. It should be all about privilege.

Skylark-Torch, Jun 3, 2014
  4. skys7
    skys7 Guest

Friends List Bug?

Could be that someone on your friend list changed his gamertag.

It will show the new tag but it can take time till your list shows this.

No one did compromise and Xbox Friends List Bug? ;)

skys7, Jun 3, 2014
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    WPAK, Jun 3, 2014
  6. Blade10045
    Blade10045 Guest
    Thanks to the both of you. I will try out both of the suggestions. I am just glad to know that my console isn't compromised!

Blade10045, Oct 31, 2018
  7. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
  8. CraftBrosGaming Win User

No friends on friends list?

I have 3 friends automatically off my list :/ I resend a friend request to my closest friend on xbox 360. He said he accepted it but I saw a message that says "friend request pending". I Don't get it!
  9. XxGh3ttoSmurFxX Win User

2nd night in a row. Friends list are showing offline when they are actually on
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You have 14 friends showing on your list.

Try re-downloading your profile.
  11. disc frolf Win User

No friends in friends list

Have you went to your online settings to see what your nat type is set at? If it's

Set to strict try disconnecting from the Internet and then connect again.
Thema:

Friends List Bug?

1. Friends List Bug? - Similar Threads - Friends List Bug

2. Friends list bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list bug: Friends list says no one is online even tho i consistently have about 40 people online everyday. How do i fix this. Even group posts wont pop up 3177fb52-7c93-4823-9609-95693e62e957
  3. my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out: basically my xbox one s some days ago started bugging out by not loading the friends list properly and making me unable to join games (unless invited) and unable to start/join parties and see my...
  4. Friends list bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends list bug: friends list not displaying properly b7a13732-4e5b-434d-873e-d148db966098
  5. Friends list bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list bugged: Hello. My list of friends is bugged has 12 friends especially that I have 30 to connect and that the bug in question is after 2 to 3 restart even after some other manipulation. this one does not...
  6. Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games.: I am a Xbox Insider Hub member and recently I haven't been able to play any of my games and my friends list hasn't been updating. The recent support I had said to uninstall my profile and...
  7. Reporting Issue: Xbox One Friends List Scrolling Issue/Bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Issue: Xbox One Friends List Scrolling Issue/Bug.: Notice: Before I start to explain the Issue, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I've been having trouble trying to navigate the new Forums layout and I finally just decided just...
  8. Friends list scroll bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list scroll bug: Ever since the new home update my friends list has been bugging out, the highlighter scrolls down my friends list and off the screen, meaning that I can't see anyone else on the list apart from...
  9. Xbox one friends list bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list bugged: My entire friends list says "offline" even though many are online. Everyone I have spoken to on my friends list has said theirs is the same. We can't invite each other to parties or games. This is...
  10. Friends list bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list bugged: So when I go to the new snap center dont know what its called yet when I go to where the friends would be its empty and shows none of my friends can anyone help 917504cf-c140-4467-9ae1-210898754048