Friends list bug

Discus and support Friends list bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Friends list says no one is online even tho i consistently have about 40 people online everyday. How do i fix this. Even group posts wont pop up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maji_Bro, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Maji_Bro
    Maji_Bro Guest

Friends list bug

Friends list says no one is online even tho i consistently have about 40 people online everyday. How do i fix this. Even group posts wont pop up

:)

Maji_Bro, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Friends list bug

3. Skunkrz Win User

Friends list bug

There is currently a bug on multiplayer it will be fixed shortly.
  4. WPAK Win User

Friends List Bug?

5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Friends list bugged

Hey Jauz Official if your in the NXOE beta test you need to post this issue here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Please note make a new thread requesting access if you get GROUP NOT FOUND message. Thanks ArkhamKnight895
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Friends list bug

Its been said that there is an outage of services, you still report it tho.
Thema:

Friends list bug

1. Friends list bug - Similar Threads - Friends list bug

2. my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out: basically my xbox one s some days ago started bugging out by not loading the friends list properly and making me unable to join games (unless invited) and unable to start/join parties and see my...
  3. Friends list bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends list bug: friends list not displaying properly b7a13732-4e5b-434d-873e-d148db966098
  4. Friends list bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list bugged: Hello. My list of friends is bugged has 12 friends especially that I have 30 to connect and that the bug in question is after 2 to 3 restart even after some other manipulation. this one does not...
  5. Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games.: I am a Xbox Insider Hub member and recently I haven't been able to play any of my games and my friends list hasn't been updating. The recent support I had said to uninstall my profile and...
  6. Reporting Issue: Xbox One Friends List Scrolling Issue/Bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Issue: Xbox One Friends List Scrolling Issue/Bug.: Notice: Before I start to explain the Issue, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I've been having trouble trying to navigate the new Forums layout and I finally just decided just...
  7. Friends list scroll bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list scroll bug: Ever since the new home update my friends list has been bugging out, the highlighter scrolls down my friends list and off the screen, meaning that I can't see anyone else on the list apart from...
  8. Xbox one friends list bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list bugged: My entire friends list says "offline" even though many are online. Everyone I have spoken to on my friends list has said theirs is the same. We can't invite each other to parties or games. This is...
  9. Friends list bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list bugged: So when I go to the new snap center dont know what its called yet when I go to where the friends would be its empty and shows none of my friends can anyone help 917504cf-c140-4467-9ae1-210898754048
  10. Friends List Bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends List Bug?: The past few months whenever I get online it states that x friends are online. However, this is always wrong and I have less that that online. The last two days I have had notifications that...