Friends List Missing on Xbox One X

Discus and support Friends List Missing on Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends list has been missing for sometime now and I was wondering how to fix the problem. I have tried hard resets and removing my profile from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandon VA, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Brandon VA
    Brandon VA Guest

My friends list has been missing for sometime now and I was wondering how to fix the problem. I have tried hard resets and removing my profile from the Xbox but I have had no luck fixing the issue. Friends also do no see me online even though I am. What
    else can I do to fix this issue?

:)

Brandon VA, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

How long has this been like this? Honestly I think it's just an issue on Xbox's end and it's happened to me as well, along with glitches/bugs like all of my games showing 0% progress when you look down my games played list on my
    profile, despite having finished many of them to 100% completion. I've had friends disappear and my Gamerscore show 0G and my profile picture look like one of the generic ones you can select when you first make your profile.... But they always fix themselves
    after anywhere from a few hours to the next day. I'm sorry I can't offer precise help to make it fix instantly, but just to give you a peace of mind, this happens to others including myself and it should fix itself soon. If it's just happened today, just give
    it some time until tonight or check back tomorrow. Mine usually fixes itself by that night. I personally think it's just a bug on Xbox's end and while we can suggest to do hard resets, or remove/reinstall your profile, do a factory reset etc etc etc I haven't
    seen these things fix these bugs, personally. I wish I could give a better answer, but in honesty, I put it down to being a bug on Xbox's end, not much we can do about it, and just wait until it fixes itself (which it will do). Sorry lol.... but I would just
    wait it out and keep checking, and it should just be there one time when you check. Might be later today, might be tomorrow, might be the next day. When this happens to me, I just wait and don't think about it, and I'll look again the next day or so and poof,
    all of my friends are there again lol. You should be ok, just wait it out and keep checking. It's not only you that it's happened to, if that helps. :)
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hello Brandon VA,

Sorry yo are having this issue, is the console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program? If so try a soft factory reset. This is the type of factory reset that keeps all games and applications installed on the console. It will remove all profiles from the
    console. Therefore, the email address and password for those accounts must be known before this step is taken. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there Brandon!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Friends List Missing on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Friends List Missing

2. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  3. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  4. Friends list is 0 tried resetting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends list is 0 tried resetting: My friends list is showing 0 although i have nearly 800 people added i’ve reseted many times i don’t know what i should do please help bd9731ce-fe97-4aba-8d8a-79f58114d9b1
  5. Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online): Good Evening, So this is a strange one. I was playing a Game the other night and for an unknown reason the xbox just decided to freeze as my wireless headset decided to stop talking to the...
  6. Friend list is empty on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend list is empty on Xbox One: Hi, For a couple of month now I have an empty friend list on my XboxOne S. I don't see them at all (connected or not). They can invite me to play, and everything work fine except this. My list...
  7. Missing friend on friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing friend on friends list: Hello, I am relatively new and have not played xbox in a long time. I recently aquired an xbox as well as my brother. I purchased a used 360 and he bought an xbox one. We set up our boxes,...
  8. Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing: I can't seem to play this game with friends I have made through the Xbox One. None of them are showing on the list to invite and I am not showing up on their lists. Is this because my friends...
  9. Missing from friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing from friends list: For the past 3 months, I have one friend who gets removed from my friends list. Neither of us are removing the other. The system keeps unfriending us. It only happens with this one friend!...
  10. Friends list & gamer score missing after d/l profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list & gamer score missing after d/l profile: Today I spoke to Xbox customer support and after d/l my profile due to a game not installing latest episode I noticed my gamerscore and friends list was missing, we reset the console to factory...