Friends list not showing

Discus and support Friends list not showing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For about 5 months my friend list does not show on my xbox one, have tried resetting xbox, reloading profile, new profile but still i an showing 0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Classified...1, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Friends list not showing

For about 5 months my friend list does not show on my xbox one, have tried resetting xbox, reloading profile, new profile but still i an showing 0 friends. I can enter a party through invite and host a party, then have to go to messages to send a invite
    from the message or if they have s short nsne, search and do it that way.

any help or pointers

john

:)

Classified...1, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Cheek420 Win User

Friends list not showing

I am have the same issue as well. What's a shame is this console has been out more than a year and it's still broken.
  3. S0Nx0FxG0KU Win User

Friends list not showing

Ok this is getting ridiculous, how many times is this going to happen. Cmon Xbox you guys are really slacking...been with you guys five years. I've seen better...
  4. Mykah9 Win User

Friends list not showing

Hey i am having troubles getting my friends list to display on x box one. I have tried unplugging the x box and giving it a few minutes then restarted it, yet i get nothing.
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Show friends list

Thank you for performing all the troubleshooting steps above. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. To do this, kindly refer to the steps below:

1. Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit Enter. Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Notify us with the results.
  6. Александр Win User

Show friends list

Hi,

An outdated version of the Xbox app is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: "You can not display your friends list at this time. Try to update the application". To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the solutions
    below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly refer to this

link

Solution 3: Reset Xbox app settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.
    Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.
    There are no changes! And you know I have this in the beta version.On android works for me, can the problem be in the application itself?
Thema:

Friends list not showing

1. Friends list not showing - Similar Threads - Friends list showing

2. Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console: My friend list on XboxOne shows no friend and is blank unless I search for old friends->remove them->then readd...but this still doesn't solve issues that occur within the in-game friends list for...
  3. Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online): Good Evening, So this is a strange one. I was playing a Game the other night and for an unknown reason the xbox just decided to freeze as my wireless headset decided to stop talking to the...
  4. friends list not showing up on box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends list not showing up on box.: hey for the past 3 weeks i haven't been able to see my friends list on xbox one x. i can only see when my favorite friends get on line. i have to use pc or app to see friends list. does anyone...
  5. Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app: A week ago, my friends list was working just fine on all devices. About a week ago, my console (Xbox One S) started showing that I have zero friends. I can see and browse my friends on the Xbox...
  6. Friends list won’t show up on console but will on app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list won’t show up on console but will on app: I restarted my console and I turned it back on and saw that my friends list was not showing up but then I went on to the xbox app it showed all of my friends and I could join them and today on my...
  7. Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows 40 friends on phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows 40 friends on phone app: A couple months ago, my friends list was working just fine on all devices. Not sure exactly when, but my console started showing that i have zero friends. I can browse my friends on the xbox app...
  8. Friends list not showing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not showing up: so this happened a few days ago afte ri just updated my console and after the fact when i updated it it will no longer show my friends online anymore even though i have 100+ friends??? Why is...
  9. Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC: Hey guys & gals, As the title says, my friends list won't show on my Xbox app on my PC. The error is "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app." I've tried refreshing, and...
  10. Friends List shows 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends List shows 0: Hey guys!! I was trying to start up my console and everything was going well until I saw my friends list was missing. I can see them other times like when im playing online but not in my actual...