Friends list off and on

Discus and support Friends list off and on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the friends list is buggy, it resets from 70 or 80 online to 0, then takes an hour to update to the proper number. Last night it went to 0 again and 24... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G lHl O 5 T, May 23, 2020 at 8:32 AM.

1. G lHl O 5 T
    G lHl O 5 T Guest

Friends list off and on

the friends list is buggy, it resets from 70 or 80 online to 0, then takes an hour to update to the proper number. Last night it went to 0 again and 24 hours later it still only has a handful of friends online. This is what we are paying for???? Fix your
    [mod removed]! I've added, re-added, reset my console, reset the router, and it is still happening. FIX.....YOUR....[mod removed]!

:)

2. G lHl O 5 T Win User

Friends list off and on

Thanks for the tip! How long has this maintenance gone on for? It seems like a problem every week or so. It wasn't always an issue.
  3. Allan S.G Win User

Friends list off and on

Hi GHO5T,

This is not even a problem with you Xbox. The Xbox Live system is undergoing maintenance on some services, so it appears that your friends are offline.

To track Xbox Live Status, go to Support and stay on top of things
    when you get back to normal.

Hope this helps!
  4. Deano_M_ Win User

Friends list off and on

have to remember there is alot of issues going on with the increased network usage of late and with people having to work from home it can take some time to get things fixed. thanks for being patient with this . i've seen the same issue with another
    gaming platform they've throttled how fast people can download due to ALOT of use . i hope it comes good for you asap
  5. Allan S.G Win User

Friends list off and on

It is difficult to define exactly how long it will take, but it usually takes
    a maximum of three days. It may take more than three days or return for tomorrow.
  6. Mr VinceTheVice Win User

Friends list off and on

Hello G lHl O 5 T, the multiplayer, party chat and friends list services have not suffered a breakdown for a few hours.

The teams solve the problems. Keep an eye on the progress Xbox.com/status, enter your email to inform of the return to normal services.

Thank you for your patience.
Thema:

Friends list off and on

1. Friends list off and on - Similar Threads - Friends list off

2. All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All the people on my friends list appear as "Offline": I heard that this issue is happening to many people and Microsoft are working on a fix. When can we expect this to be resolved? (time frame) 86b70418-bde4-46e6-aff5-807170a23edc
  3. My Friends List

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Friends List: So I Went On My Xbox (As Usual) And I Checked My Friends List To See Who Is On And Isn't So I Clicked On My Online Friend He Was Offline And I Checked My Other Friends, Same Thing. I Checked My...
  4. Friends list and party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list and party chat: It seems to be an on and off problem for months now where the friends list suddenly shows zero and everyone in your party shows offline and in neither game chat nor party chat can you hear...
  5. Party and friend list broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party and friend list broken: Can't hear people in parties and friends all suddenly webt offline. Its happening for 4 of us. 446b0a7d-8c0a-47e7-b7be-1ee8f5a20a89
  6. Friend List Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend List Issue: I sent someone a friend request. They accepted and I show up on their friend list, but they do not show up on mine. They can send me a message and I can reply, but I can not send them a message...
  7. Friends list hasnt been working for a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list hasnt been working for a month: My friends always says zero friends online but when I switch to another profile or use the xbox app I can see who is on. I tried restarting the console and removing profile and signing back in and...
  8. Friend list, call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend list, call of duty: I just saw on my friends list someone was “chatting in call of duty” I’ve never seen that for someone’s activity? does that mean they are in game chat or is there a new app or feature?...
  9. Can we please toggle "happening now" OFF on Xbox friends list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we please toggle "happening now" OFF on Xbox friends list?: This feature has gotten me in trouble with my friends. I went to invite the person on top and hit X, but--because Xbox has been glitchy--she disappeared as I hit X and the person underneath her...
  10. Is it against policy to ask another gamer to remove someone off there friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it against policy to ask another gamer to remove someone off there friends list: Is it ok for a clan or community to ask me to remove someone off of my friends list? e1fbd3d7-14c4-495f-a366-2fef8ccbcb1e