Friends list scroll bug

Discus and support Friends list scroll bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since the new home update my friends list has been bugging out, the highlighter scrolls down my friends list and off the screen, meaning that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ov Bane, Apr 7, 2017.

1. ov Bane
    ov Bane Guest

Friends list scroll bug

Ever since the new home update my friends list has been bugging out, the highlighter scrolls down my friends list and off the screen, meaning that I can't see anyone else on the list apart from the first 7 people because the page does not go down with
    the highlighter you use to select people.

:)

ov Bane, Apr 7, 2017
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    WPAK, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Blade10045
    Blade10045 Guest
    Friends List Bug?

The past few months whenever I get online it states that x friends are online. However, this is always wrong and I have less that that online. The last two days I have had notifications that people not on my friends list are logging on. I cannot find
    these people's profiles to ask them if I know them or anything of the sort.

Has my xbox been compromised, or is this just a bug?

Thanks,

Blade10045, Apr 7, 2017
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Friends list bug

5. Skunkrz Win User

Friends list bug

There is currently a bug on multiplayer it will be fixed shortly.
  6. WPAK Win User

Friends List Bug?

7. SilentGamer895 Win User

Friends list bugged

Hey Jauz Official if your in the NXOE beta test you need to post this issue here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Please note make a new thread requesting access if you get GROUP NOT FOUND message. Thanks ArkhamKnight895
  8. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Friends list bug

Its been said that there is an outage of services, you still report it tho.
Thema:

Friends list scroll bug

1. Friends list scroll bug - Similar Threads - Friends list scroll

2. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: For the past couple of weeks now my xbox has been saying my friends are offline when they aren’t. I’ve tried everything resetting it and nothing is fixing it I’ve had this happen to me before but...
  3. Friends list\Party communication problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list\Party communication problems: Recently friends and party chat cant be hear and even the online status not reading correct. How do I fix this? ac837c5f-11a0-4d23-a909-a0d86c052005
  4. Friends list appearing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list appearing offline: Hello everyone, So earlier today my friend and were trying to play together but neither of us could hear each other in the party chat. We both tried resetting our consoles but to no avail. Now,...
  5. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: hello, i am having trouble seeing any friends online. I reset my console many times now and nothing has changed. It just shows everyone is offline and wont update. Plz help...
  6. Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues: Every now and again, everyone on my friends list goes offline and I have to wait sometimes up to 10 minutes for the friends that are online to slowly pop up again. ALSO recently my friends and I...
  7. Friends list bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list bug: Friends list says no one is online even tho i consistently have about 40 people online everyday. How do i fix this. Even group posts wont pop up 3177fb52-7c93-4823-9609-95693e62e957
  8. Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch: How do I Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch? 03750a92-ffbe-4605-8142-7287ad995d6d
  9. If I block my friends list from being viewed, can other people still see my followers as well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I block my friends list from being viewed, can other people still see my followers as well?: Hi Microsoft Community! I just had a really quick question that I wanted to ask you all. I wanted to block my friends list from being viewed (since I have some people added I don't want random...
  10. Reporting Issue: Xbox One Friends List Scrolling Issue/Bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Issue: Xbox One Friends List Scrolling Issue/Bug.: Notice: Before I start to explain the Issue, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I've been having trouble trying to navigate the new Forums layout and I finally just decided just...