Friends list taking forever to load.

Discus and support Friends list taking forever to load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody else having this problem with your friends list. It takes way too long to load compared to the Xbox 360 friends and its the biggest annoyance... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiStriide, Apr 14, 2014.

1. iiStriide
    iiStriide Guest

Anybody else having this problem with your friends list. It takes way too long to load compared to the Xbox 360 friends and its the biggest annoyance when your trying to invite someone or to view a message.

:)

iiStriide, Apr 14, 2014
  2. XtinXionZ
    XtinXionZ Guest
    Can't Access Friends List

Since the new patch I am unable to load my friends list. I can see my friends and feed but the loading circle goes on forever. Just a heads up.

XtinXionZ, Apr 14, 2014
  3. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Just Cause 3 - your experience

Hey all,

Stumbled across a small fix for the long loads Friends list taking forever to load. :) what I do, is when its taking forever to load, is just double tap the guide button to bring up your friends list. For some reason, it will kick the game into gear and make it load much faster. I have no idea
    why, but I've tested it a few times and it seems to work Friends list taking forever to load. :) I now double tap the guide everytime it starts to load!

Enjoy Friends list taking forever to load. :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

I did have this issue (took as long as it took to load a round of CoD Ghosts) but the recent system update appears to have resolved that and it is pretty quick now.

Bazajaytee, Apr 15, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

I did have this issue (took as long as it took to load a round of CoD Ghosts) but the recent system update appears to have resolved that and it is pretty quick now.
  6. Neg C Win User

Things that NEED FIXING with XBOX ONE...ASAP

How about the Lag.... it takes FOREVER to switch between app..... Playing a multiplayer game?.... forget it... don't you dare try to go to your friends list or view an achievement.. the load times are rediculous!
  7. Hypes 4x Win User

Achievements, Party, and Friends List Flat Out Broken

Well its good to know it wasnt just me yesterday but no the achievement still has not popped and Ive been on xbox a lot. Not to mention my friends list and achievement apps continue to either take forever to load, or not function at all.
  8. Glu10Free Win User

Clearing System Cache, does it help with performance problems?

It's the dashboard performance mostly. It takes for ever to load up when I turn the console on. When I go to My Games or any part of the dashboard, the list takes forever to load. Etc.
  9. Mythic xSagex Win User

Xbox takes forever to load

(Do you have a kinect plugged in?)

-

Heres something to try.

Turn off your console,

take out the hard drive

turn it on and see how quickly it boots

if it boots faster then it has something to do with your hdd
Thema:

1. Friends list taking forever to load. - Similar Threads - Friends list taking

2. Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing: Can anyone explain to me what is going on here? i had someone in my friends list, who was indeed into toxic behaviour and who encouraged hate or bullying to other fellow players/gamers on xbox...
  3. “0 Friends online”, Friends list is inaccessible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    “0 Friends online”, Friends list is inaccessible.: Whenever I try to access my friends list on my Xbox One S, I displays none of my friends, like 0 of them. Another issue that I’m not sure if it’s related or not, but my Game/chat mixer is reset...
  4. friends list delayed on updating at startup

in XboX Insiders
    friends list delayed on updating at startup: when turning the console on it takes a long time for friends list to actually update submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  5. Mi lista de amigos de xbox, no funciona (My xbox friends list doesn't work)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi lista de amigos de xbox, no funciona (My xbox friends list doesn't work): He tenido problemas con mi lista de amigos, Pues al iniciar con mi cuenta, me aparece siempre 0 amigos conectados o que que no tengo a nadie agregado, de igual forma envio solicitudes de amistad y...
  6. *Xbox friends list*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *Xbox friends list*: I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but for some bizarre reason my friend's list and follower list says I have 183 followers and 41 friends but when I check only 40 appear and only 182...
  7. Xbox friends list say I never had any friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friends list say I never had any friends: tried to hard reset that didn't work, removed my account and put it back on that didn't work reset my WiFi that didn't work what can I do, I had over 400 friends I won't remember them all...
  8. Freundesliste[friends list]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freundesliste[friends list]: Hallo habe ein Problem mit meiner freundesliste..,es zeigt bei mir keine freunde mehr an egal ob sie online oder offline sind, auch in der Gamerscore-Bestenliste wird keiner mehr angezeigt. Weiß...
  9. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  10. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...