Friends list

Discus and support Friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Someone know if it will be possible to see "Only Xbox One" friends in the friends list one time? I'm supposed to have 101 friends and I have 102,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nic727, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest

Friends list

Hi,

Someone know if it will be possible to see "Only Xbox One" friends in the friends list one time?

I'm supposed to have 101 friends and I have 102, so I'm looking for the dude, but can't find him... Maybe it's a bug?

thx

:)

Nic727, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Friends List

Skylark, your ideas are awesome! I think they should be implemented as soon as possible but have the Xbox people thought about it too? Maybe the Live feature is still new and they're working on it.

BillGates is cool, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Friends List

Currently X-Box LIVE offers a very simple friend list to those who have an account. It can hold 100 accounts in the list, which offers no organization or customization whatsoever.

I think it should be refreshed and updated. You should be able to make a sub-list of your friends which offers additional functions. For example, if you create a list because you host a clan, you could utilize a "send message to all" button which would send a message to each person on the clan list.

I also think that the limit to your friends should be kept at 100. However, an additional list should be introduced to the system. A list which features only users which you have tagged as an "acquaintance." This one should be unlimited and will not request them to be your friend or give them a notification for your status or beacons. Instead, it's just a list. That's it. The benefit I see from this is that you can then keep your friends list full of the people who are actually actively your friend. Anyone who you haven't hung out with lately can silently be shifted to the other list upon the user's request.

As one final thing, I think a small list of "best friends" should be included. The best friends would be entrusted to admin rights to your things, for example if you host an online game and you go AFK, get disconnected, or your batteries die; if you have someone in your "best friends" list present, they'll become the host automatically. Also, they will be able to see status updates about you that normal friends wouldn't, such as when you are in a hidden game. It should be all about privilege.

Skylark-Torch, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Friends list

^^ He's stating he has one more than he's supposed to. Is it even possible to have 101 (or 102) friends? Especially when you don't even know who he/she is... I'd say it's time for some massive deletion.

Eggnogga, Feb 8, 2014
  5. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
  6. CraftBrosGaming Win User

No friends on friends list?

I have 3 friends automatically off my list :/ I resend a friend request to my closest friend on xbox 360. He said he accepted it but I saw a message that says "friend request pending". I Don't get it!
  7. XxGh3ttoSmurFxX Win User

2nd night in a row. Friends list are showing offline when they are actually on
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You have 14 friends showing on your list.

Try re-downloading your profile.
  9. disc frolf Win User

No friends in friends list

Have you went to your online settings to see what your nat type is set at? If it's

Set to strict try disconnecting from the Internet and then connect again.
Thema:

Friends list

1. Friends list - Similar Threads - Friends list

2. My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one friends list has disappeared.: About a week ago now, my friends list on the console has just disappeared, along with my messages displaying a “We cant get all of your messages right now. Check back later” message in orange. Ive...
  3. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: Ever since the profile log in issues happened a few days ago my friends list is gone. Shows 0 friends, but when I view a friends profile it shows we are still friends. Ive hard reset, cycled my...
  4. RANDOMS APPEARING IN FRIENDS LIST WITHOUT CONSENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    RANDOMS APPEARING IN FRIENDS LIST WITHOUT CONSENT: What the hell happened with the adding friends system?! Am I the only one sick and tired of removing people you never even played with??? Yes i know you can go to you're profile settings and...
  5. Friends list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends list: I am able to play bingo and read and comments. But I can't find my friends list of players to pm. it says locked on something but don't know why can you help me with this? Thank you....
  6. Re-enstating friends on friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-enstating friends on friends list: Hi I'm asking about a small hickup with my Xbox one, I was playing with my friend [Mod Removed- Personal Information] the previous day but today she for some reason disappeared from my friends...
  7. MS Solitaire Collection friend list is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Solitaire Collection friend list is empty: Hi! It is about week (since beginning of May 2019) when I can't see my rank among my friends and they can't see me as well. It means that friends list contains only one row - player itself. Same...
  8. Xbox One : 360 Spiele> Freundeliste leer [Translation-Xbox One: 360 Games> Friends list empty]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One : 360 Spiele> Freundeliste leer [Translation-Xbox One: 360 Games> Friends list empty]: Hallo, wenn ich auf der XBox One Spiele wie Gears of War 2 oder 3 (360) spiele, ist meine Freundesliste leer, ich kann niemanden einladen oder hinzufügen. Was kann man da tun? Paul Hello,...
  9. Friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends list: Hi All, I currently reside in the UK which is basically PlayStation country So, I'm looking to add to my friends list as there's so many multiplayer games I want to sink my teeth into. If...
  10. friends list not showing up on box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends list not showing up on box.: hey for the past 3 weeks i haven't been able to see my friends list on xbox one x. i can only see when my favorite friends get on line. i have to use pc or app to see friends list. does anyone...