Friends not carrying over

Discus and support Friends not carrying over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hopefully this is in the right place to ask this, but I purchased the Xbox One (since I have friends on this platform), but none of my friends on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Badger3k, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Badger3k
    Badger3k Guest

Hopefully this is in the right place to ask this, but I purchased the Xbox One (since I have friends on this platform), but none of my friends on Xbox have the One yet. I picked up a 360 and logged into my Live account, but it shows I have a 0 gamerscore
    and no friends, while I have something like 445 and 4 friends. Do the friends not migrate from one to the other, or is it a one-way street from 360 to One? I did get one friend request from someone who followed me on the One, so there is some connection.
    Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

:)

Badger3k, Feb 15, 2014
  2. xXJameGumbXx
    xXJameGumbXx Guest
    carrying weapons over

No just the weapon itself you have to work up all the proficenys and attachments.

xXJameGumbXx, Feb 15, 2014
  3. carrying weapons over

but...does everything you got for the weapon carry over. Or do you have to unlock it all again....even bigger question is, do you have to wait till the lvl you got the weapon to start unlocking the stuff?

Omicron Reaper, Feb 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

The consoles are two separate systems. The friends will transfer back and forth but you cannot chat with Xbox 360 friends while using an Xbox One due to the different chat codecs.

onyxishere, Feb 15, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

The consoles are two separate systems. The friends will transfer back and forth but you cannot chat with Xbox 360 friends while using an Xbox One due to the different chat codecs.
  6. xXJameGumbXx Win User

carrying weapons over

No just the weapon itself you have to work up all the proficenys and attachments.
  7. Omicron Reaper Win User

carrying weapons over

but...does everything you got for the weapon carry over. Or do you have to unlock it all again....even bigger question is, do you have to wait till the lvl you got the weapon to start unlocking the stuff?
  8. KrisJAllDay Win User

carrying weapons over

Yup a weapon is one of the many things you can carry over. Say if you like using the claymore, unlock it. From there on out it stays with you through all your prestiges.
  9. Omicron Reaper Win User

carrying weapons over

ok....so can the item be a weapon?
Thema:

1. Friends not carrying over - Similar Threads - Friends carrying

2. LFG XBOX one - Is there a way to stop LFG Posts from being sent to friends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG XBOX one - Is there a way to stop LFG Posts from being sent to friends?: Is there a way to stop LFG Posts from being sent to friends? Being in "offline" mode. Posting on LFG still sends that post to friends. How can this be changed?...
  3. No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [I can't play with my friends in...: Yo tengo mcpe en la última versión y mis amigos también pero ellos juegan en xbox one lo que pasa es que en xbox y hace un dia si me dejaba unirme a su mundo pero hoy hace unas horas no me deja...
  4. Wont join friend. An he is in the same house.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont join friend. An he is in the same house.: It wont lit me play games with s friend who is in the same household as me. Two xbox ones an too different accounts. I have decent internet an there is no problems there....
  5. Joining friends worlds in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining friends worlds in Minecraft: I am unable to join my friends worlds in Minecraft. When i try to join an error appears after loading for a few seconds and then says "Unable to connect to world". :/ This is on my Xbox and on my...
  6. hello xbox friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello xbox friends: I am the mother of a child with autism, we bought the xbox one s to develop its connection and psychomotricity but it is difficult for us to get the camera and the adapter so that I can use it....
  7. friends forever offline bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    friends forever offline bug: I have friends that have to invite me, despite being online. on mobile, web, xbox, pc, i have friends that always look like they are offline, though they are actively inviting me. i can see...
  8. Friends not receiving invites to game and vice versa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not receiving invites to game and vice versa: Hi, for the past couple days my friends and i have been having issues joining each other's games/lobbies. Ill send an invite and they won't receive the invite until about 15 minutes later....
  9. My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one friends list has disappeared.: About a week ago now, my friends list on the console has just disappeared, along with my messages displaying a “We cant get all of your messages right now. Check back later” message in orange. Ive...
  10. why does my Xbox One friends list not carry over to windows 8.1 or the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my Xbox One friends list not carry over to windows 8.1 or the Xbox 360?: Why does my Xbox One friends list not carry over to windows 8.1 or the Xbox 360? I believe they should be tied to your Microsoft account. Am I wrong on this? b9ecf29e-7b30-43e2-bbf1-14e19353f338