Friends not carrying over

Discus and support Friends not carrying over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hopefully this is in the right place to ask this, but I purchased the Xbox One (since I have friends on this platform), but none of my friends on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Badger3k, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Badger3k
    Badger3k Guest

Hopefully this is in the right place to ask this, but I purchased the Xbox One (since I have friends on this platform), but none of my friends on Xbox have the One yet. I picked up a 360 and logged into my Live account, but it shows I have a 0 gamerscore
    and no friends, while I have something like 445 and 4 friends. Do the friends not migrate from one to the other, or is it a one-way street from 360 to One? I did get one friend request from someone who followed me on the One, so there is some connection.
    Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

:)

Badger3k, Feb 15, 2014
  2. xXJameGumbXx
    xXJameGumbXx Guest
    carrying weapons over

No just the weapon itself you have to work up all the proficenys and attachments.

xXJameGumbXx, Feb 15, 2014
  3. carrying weapons over

but...does everything you got for the weapon carry over. Or do you have to unlock it all again....even bigger question is, do you have to wait till the lvl you got the weapon to start unlocking the stuff?

Omicron Reaper, Feb 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

The consoles are two separate systems. The friends will transfer back and forth but you cannot chat with Xbox 360 friends while using an Xbox One due to the different chat codecs.

onyxishere, Feb 15, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

The consoles are two separate systems. The friends will transfer back and forth but you cannot chat with Xbox 360 friends while using an Xbox One due to the different chat codecs.
  6. xXJameGumbXx Win User

carrying weapons over

No just the weapon itself you have to work up all the proficenys and attachments.
  7. Omicron Reaper Win User

carrying weapons over

but...does everything you got for the weapon carry over. Or do you have to unlock it all again....even bigger question is, do you have to wait till the lvl you got the weapon to start unlocking the stuff?
  8. KrisJAllDay Win User

carrying weapons over

Yup a weapon is one of the many things you can carry over. Say if you like using the claymore, unlock it. From there on out it stays with you through all your prestiges.
  9. Omicron Reaper Win User

carrying weapons over

ok....so can the item be a weapon?
Thema:

1. Friends not carrying over - Similar Threads - Friends carrying

2. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  3. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  4. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region: Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f
  5. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....
  6. Can't see my friend online on Xbox One even though she is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see my friend online on Xbox One even though she is: Hi, my Xbox is showing that my friend is not online even though she is (this has only just started happening), neither of us have changed our settings and I have tried a hard reset which has not...
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition: my friend cannot join me but I can join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition: my friend cannot join me but I can join my friend: Me and my friend were playing minecraft and he wanted to see the world and when I pass an invitation to him in xbox he said it take like 20 minutes to load and says this "connection timed out" he...
  8. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  9. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  10. why does my Xbox One friends list not carry over to windows 8.1 or the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my Xbox One friends list not carry over to windows 8.1 or the Xbox 360?: Why does my Xbox One friends list not carry over to windows 8.1 or the Xbox 360? I believe they should be tied to your Microsoft account. Am I wrong on this? b9ecf29e-7b30-43e2-bbf1-14e19353f338