Friends not receiving invites to game and vice versa

Discus and support Friends not receiving invites to game and vice versa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, for the past couple days my friends and i have been having issues joining each other's games/lobbies. Ill send an invite and they won't receive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by diequick57, Jul 11, 2019.

1. diequick57
    diequick57 Guest

Hi, for the past couple days my friends and i have been having issues joining each other's games/lobbies.

Ill send an invite and they won't receive the invite until about 15 minutes later. Sometimes they will never see the invite period. A few other friends are also having this issue, it just happened again as i write this lol.

Its been ongoing for a few days and i dont know if its Xbox related or just something to do with the game itself . ( PUBG )

and is there still a way to contact Xbox support thru instant message? They seem to have removed that from the site .

:)

diequick57, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, have you had your friends check their NAT type to make sure that their network is Open? Additionally, have you tried sending them invites for other games to make sure it's only happening with this
    specific game? are you able to send party invites or are you not able to send party and game invites? If you haven't done so already I would advise trying to

Power Cycle
    the console. Just in case I would suggest trying this support article for

Troubleshooting your Network

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. REN AERO Win User

Dear
    diequick57

This occurs mostly due to NAT type.

Here is a link to help you out.

You can check your xbox's NAT type in Setting and Network Tab

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/network-wifi/change-nat-type-xbox-one-3657187/

Happy Gaming.
  4. diequick57 Win User

Dear

This occurs mostly due to NAT type.

Here is a link to help you out.

You can check your xbox's NAT type in Setting and Network Tab

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/network-wifi/change-nat-type-xbox-one-3657187/

Happy Gaming.
    My NAT is always open.

Edit: just double checked my nat and it still says open.
  5. Vera Win User

Appearing online

Check your privacy settings and make sure you can receive invites from others or friends. Also make sure you have them added and vice versa.
  6. XVI DVST Win User

Is it possible to play COD Ghosts in the same party with one gamer on XBOX ONE and another gamer on XBOX 360?

This is extremely annoying. My son still plays the 360 whereas i am already on the ONE. I do seriously not feel like purchasing another ONE :-(

@Malacath: are you on ONE and did you receive invites from 360 gamers or vice versa?
Thema:

1. Friends not receiving invites to game and vice versa - Similar Threads - Friends receiving invites

2. Friends on Xbox One will not receive game invites from Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Friends on Xbox One will not receive game invites from Xbox App on Windows 10: As of yesterday, my friends on Xbox One no longer receive my game invites. This is true regardless of if I send the invite through the in game interface or through the Xbox App. It will claim the...
  3. Friends list stuck, messages not loading, not receiving invites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends list stuck, messages not loading, not receiving invites: Where to start... I believe it’s a Xbox problem not a internet problem seeing as I have the same problem even when I’ve tried using other accounts on the same Xbox but at this point I’m stumped....
  4. Xbox Party Invite Notification not being received by anyone on my Friends List.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Invite Notification not being received by anyone on my Friends List.: Hi everyone. I have a problem and hope you can help? For the past three days any Party Invites that I initiate/send from my Xbox One X are not being received by anyone on my friends list. I am...
  5. Not receiving or friends getting game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving or friends getting game invites: I've got a friend on xbox one, we've added each other and can see each other online but never actually received the requests. We can invite each other to chat parties but can't send each other...
  6. Friends don't receive invites to party or game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends don't receive invites to party or game.: My friends do not receive any party or game invites from me. Why? How do I fix this? db2f4bc4-c4de-49b9-aa42-44e7959b28bf
  7. Friends not receiving my invites.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not receiving my invites.: I tired to invite my friend to play with me on FOR HONOR but when I send the invite he never gets it. The notification comes up saying it was sent but when I ask him if he got it he says no. He...
  8. Xbox one won't receive party or game invites from players who aren't in my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't receive party or game invites from players who aren't in my friends list.: For the last few months I haven't been able to consistently receive party or game invites from other players online on my Xbox One. I know I cant because the invite will popup on my laptop but not...
  9. Can't receive party invites or game invites from people that aren't my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't receive party invites or game invites from people that aren't my friends: I've been having this problem for the last couple months. I play Destiny and try to join LFG's, thing is I never receive their party or game invites unless I'm added as their friend. Any...
  10. Unable to receive party invites from non friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to receive party invites from non friends: ok, so I'm trying to find a raid group on destiny, and the person that I am in contact with says that they have sent multiple invites, only problem is, I'm not getting them. I have hard rebooted,...