"Friends of Friends" to "Friends only" in Minecraft for XboX 1

Discus and support "Friends of Friends" to "Friends only" in Minecraft for XboX 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has a child account, and I have set his content and privacy restrictions mostly to friends and/or everyone. But in Minecraft, when he is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nuclear P0wers, Sep 2, 2019.

1. "Friends of Friends" to "Friends only" in Minecraft for XboX 1

My son has a child account, and I have set his content and privacy restrictions mostly to friends and/or everyone.

But in Minecraft, when he is playing in a server world, friends of friends are allowed to join. I cannot change the setting in game to friends only as it is not selectable.

How do I change this setting to Friends Only?

:)

Nuclear P0wers, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

I think that this link might be of some assistance.
    Minecraft Realms

Hope it helps

Keep Calm & Game On!
  3. Golden Subz Win User

If you go to the settings of the world it should say something about friends. Making friends only
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey P0wers

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about configuring settings to only let Friends join specific worlds.

Just to clarify, you are speaking about the Servers in-game and not a
    Realm, correct?

These servers work similar to how an Massive Multiplayer Online [MMO] game works, as in you either play with everyone, or you are unable to join.

These settings cannot be changed as they are per design for these Servers that are intended to provide a method to bring the Minecraft Community together.

They have however taken steps to ensure that it is as safe as possible by adding such thing a chat filtering and in-game reporting system.

If you create your own World or even Realm, then you have much more flexibility in the sense as to whom can come into your world.

For more info, you can look into the
    Better Together FAQ
    on the Minecraft website

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Minecraft: Story Mode

Woo Minecraft thread, count me in. All I know is Minecraft has Survival, Creative, and Adventure Modes. More of my friends from Xbox 360 have an Xbox 1 now, or are planning to get one very soon. Minecraft is like a fashion and culture which has quickly become
    highly popular. The game is top of the XBL activity charts. Microsoft even acquired it. I might check it out over the weekend. All I'm doing in Minecraft is playing with lots of friends on the Xbox 360 version. I've even had to delete some friends since 360
    system can only take 100. Only roughly 20 of my friends have an Xbox 1. It's like all me and my bffs do on Xbox is play Minecraft and COD. I also like Halo. I think the best Kinect game on Xbox 1 is Kinect Sports Rivals, it's fun and it looks kwl .
  6. smileskybird Win User

Not Another Minecraft Thread

Tbh that's why when you asked me if you wanted to be my friend I requested that you be on my 360 list. You can't join a Minecraft Xbox 360 world without being friends with a player *on the Xbox 360 system*.

Saturday 2 August 10:22 pm here. I'm on my Xbox 1 and no Minecraft. I'll play some Minecraft multiplayer with friends tomorrow have the whole day free and hope there are no hiccups with being able to play with my friends. Last Sunday the only thing I could
    play with friends until 3pm was COD BO2. Me and some of my friends got bored of playing the same thing. However I never get bored of playing Minecraft.
Thema:

1. "Friends of Friends" to "Friends only" in Minecraft for XboX 1 - Similar Threads - Friends Friends Friends

2. Friends Cant view my recorded clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Cant view my recorded clips.: yes, all clips are uploaded to xbox live. I am able to view them my self. They are able to be uploaded to one drive. all privacy settings are opened and allow for sharing of media....
  3. Issues playing certain games with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing certain games with friends: When attempting to play some games (like Minecraft, Terraria, and Risk of Rain 2) the game joining process will fail. This can range from error messages to getting booted from the game. I have...
  4. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: For the past couple of weeks now my xbox has been saying my friends are offline when they aren’t. I’ve tried everything resetting it and nothing is fixing it I’ve had this happen to me before but...
  5. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  6. Friends list\Party communication problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list\Party communication problems: Recently friends and party chat cant be hear and even the online status not reading correct. How do I fix this? ac837c5f-11a0-4d23-a909-a0d86c052005
  7. Friends list appearing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list appearing offline: Hello everyone, So earlier today my friend and were trying to play together but neither of us could hear each other in the party chat. We both tried resetting our consoles but to no avail. Now,...
  8. FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE: Its stupid we pay for xbox live and still arent able to play or see friends online. About done with microsoft. This problem has been going on forever. Its 2020 and yall havent found a solution to...
  9. Xbox live friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live friends: It says all of my friends are offline but i have confirmed with some of them that they are online. How do i fix this? a8d626a6-7d50-4475-9613-c22a4b18e7bf
  10. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: hello, i am having trouble seeing any friends online. I reset my console many times now and nothing has changed. It just shows everyone is offline and wont update. Plz help...