friends profile pics reverting back to there ones

Discus and support friends profile pics reverting back to there ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i was just playing hanging with some friends in a party at first i didn't notice but then i realized that there profile pictures where showing there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Diego p 1212, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Diego p 1212
    Diego p 1212 Guest

so i was just playing hanging with some friends in a party at first i didn't notice but then i realized that there profile pictures where showing there old profile pics like one of friends had a costume profile pic then it changed back to the burger eating a burger one witch was his old one i told my friends about it and they said their pics are fine and nothing changed for them is anyone else getting this? maybe its just a me thing but some help would be cool

:)

Diego p 1212, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Hoku Kim Win User

I'm having all kinds of problems with this. My friends see my new pic, but I only see my old pic. One of my friends, I see his new pic in some places and his old pic in others. He saw the same for himself, but then it reverted back to him seeing his old
    pic. w.t.f. microsoft?
  3. bowski477 Win User

I changed my profile picture to a XBOX One pic and now i cant go back to my 360 pic

Unfortunately once you change your gamerpic to an Xbox One gamerpic you cannot revert. Your old pic will be viewable on the 360 but not on your Xbox profile on xbox.com or Xbox One.
  4. Kos Majora Win User

Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).

UPDATE: I could see the custom gamer pic on my profile on this page now in the top right (see attached photo). However, aupon refreshing the page here it's reverted back to the default non-custom gamer pic (the penguin holding a bee).

[​IMG]
  5. lǝƃuɐシoǝusı̣ Win User

Verification of my profil picture

I have dome in trough my phone then when i put it in like it stays and it just reverts so like i can promise there is not wrong with the picture Like i have tried it millions of times but it just keeps on reverting to my old profile pic
  6. Dragonball Z Win User

I would like this gamerpic

Well, if you got the big teeth gamer pic from a friend, then if you ever change to another one, you wont be able to change back into the big teeth pic till you log the profile THE EV1L CLOWN on the console where the DRM license is for the gamer picture pack
    is or your friend brings his profile and the picture pack to your console and you have internet connection available to validate the license.
Thema:

1. friends profile pics reverting back to there ones - Similar Threads - friends profile pics

2. Friends & Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends & Profile: Hello, it seems I can’t log into my minecraft account, it ways theres and error and I don’t know what to do. I’ve been trying to play with friends but I don’t see them online when their playing....
  3. Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home...: I got a new xbox series x for christmas but ever since i got it i’ve had the problems mentioned in the title. I never had any of these kind of graphical probems with my xbox one. [img] [img]...
  4. A random profile added me as a friend and I don’t know who it is

in XBoX on Consoles
    A random profile added me as a friend and I don’t know who it is: So while I was playing my game a notification popped up the I can’t remember the next part of the name added you to his friends list he didn’t follow me he just added me to his friend list and it...
  5. Join Game from friends profile Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join Game from friends profile Xbox 1: If any of my friends are playing the same game as me i am never able to join their game from their profile. bd186dcf-ead7-491e-bc98-9a49c559b67f
  6. How can I fix my profile from sending my friends to a different games when they hit join game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my profile from sending my friends to a different games when they hit join game.: The title could confuse you but whoever a friend of mine joins my game off my profile it sends them to red dead redemption 2 which is not the game im playing at all and its been going on for a...
  7. Friend of a friend using my actual picture as profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend of a friend using my actual picture as profile pic: A friend of a friend is using an embarrassing actual picture as his profile picture. I showed some friends in fb messenger. I did not give him permission to post it online. How can i stop this?...
  8. profile picture and friends with custom pics reset to default

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile picture and friends with custom pics reset to default: I've dont all the troubleshooting and nothing has fixed this issue 2f0c2595-d73e-4a79-9f66-cbdf3545823f
  9. My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned: hello I got in trouble because my dumb friend put a inappropriate picture as my profile and someone reported it and all I am asking is for you guys to not keep me banned please because I didn’t...
  10. My friend didnt like my dog profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend didnt like my dog profile pic: I changed my profile pic to my dog and my friend dislike it so he decied to report just to [Mod Removed]. I cant customize my profile now or change it back. I have reported and blocked the...