Friends Request

Discus and support Friends Request in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am getting friends request on xbox every day from a gamertag with numbers at the end of the gamertag and each time same gamer name different number.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TimFerguson4, May 4, 2022.

1. TimFerguson4
    TimFerguson4 Guest

Friends Request

I am getting friends request on xbox every day from a gamertag with numbers at the end of the gamertag and each time same gamer name different number. How can I stop this

[mod removed]

:)

TimFerguson4, May 4, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Friend Requests

3. Mr Boozyhead Win User

friend requests

I've added my son (he's on new xbox I'm on old 360) on his console I'm on his friend's list but when I look on my console it say's friend request pending?
  4. Lillithvain Win User

friends request

Hmmm... you may want to check privacy settings. Follow these steps:

-> Go to Settings -> Select Privacy Tile -> Select Change Settings -> Select Customize

Then modify whichever settings you deem appropriate. You have three options for each category... you can Block, Allow Everyone, or Allow Friends Only.
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Friend Requests

Hello,

Is this issue happening when you send the friend request to several xbox players or a particular one? If this is a player in particular probably the problem is with their account (account no more exists or the player has blocked friend's requests)
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

friend requests

I don't seem to be getting Friend request any more either, last time I just added the person back and now we're both on each others list. Are you on Xbox One?
Thema:

Friends Request

1. Friends Request - Similar Threads - Friends Request

2. Accepting a friend request on XBOX 1X from someone with an xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Accepting a friend request on XBOX 1X from someone with an xbox 360?: Both me and my friend have mutually added each other as friends but for some reason its still not letting us join certain games together or an xbox party. please help...
  3. Friend request approval

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend request approval: Hi Just wondering if I am able to put on a block on my sons Xbox from adding new friends until I am authorised it without having to create a family account??? b305c626-e2bf-4bc8-902c-03efa39ba150
  4. Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...: This is her original email, Hello, “I’m so sorry to bother you but it has come to my attention that I have been the victim of a scam and would like you to PLEASE CEASE ALL TRANSACTIONS...
  5. Finding friend requests

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Finding friend requests: How do I find the 4 other people who added me as a friend? [img] 9e8118e0-ea1a-4915-94ca-23a742488aa4
  6. Xbox360 friend request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox360 friend request: So I'm on xbox360 and I sent a friend request to one of my friends on Xbox One and they've said that they've accepted the friend request but on my 360 it still says it's pending. Can I do anything...
  7. I wanted to know where my friend requests appear on the official xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    I wanted to know where my friend requests appear on the official xbox website.: I wanted to know where my friend requests appear on the official xbox website. dc5a0309-bbae-4640-bb91-1ebee77a27b3
  8. How do I turn off incoming friend requests?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off incoming friend requests?: I’m aware of the bot situation on xbox, and before it was managable without any real inconvenience, just block and move on. But recently I have been getting an absolute massive influx of...
  9. Friends don't get my invites, others don't get my friend requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Friends don't get my invites, others don't get my friend requests: Been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC (windows 10 20H2). However, I cannot add any friends. When I click Add Friend on the Xbox Beta app or Console Companion or Game Bar, they never receive my friend...
  10. Game invite requests not being seen by friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game invite requests not being seen by friends: I have installed minecraft on a new device (account settings have remained the same) however, now when I send game invites to friends the request does not show up on their screens. Why is this and...